Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 4,461 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 1,090 19.6%

• Total voters

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The open relationship has a bigger impact on this story than just giving Dee a free sex pass.

Reactions: doccop63

Spurrea

Jan 22, 2018
When i start MND 3.1.0pc it keeps returning to the start, enless re-run. I tried renaming, not renaming, but it keeps going back to the start. No errors or whatso ever

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Nope:

View attachment 3937766

View attachment 3937767

A dictionary always helps when learning a language
Glad that you pulled up the dictionary. People like that above commenter uses words to express how they FEEL about a subject, which is why they used the word "technically". TECHNICALLY, the world is flat if you're traveling across it and can't see it from orbit. Just because you FEEL a certain way doesn't necessarily make something so. This is why I keep reiterating on various threads that reading comprehension is essential.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Glad that you pulled up the dictionary. People like that above commenter uses words to express how they FEEL about a subject, which is why they used the word "technically". TECHNICALLY, the world is flat if you're traveling across it and can't see it from orbit. Just because you FEEL a certain way doesn't necessarily make something so. This is why I keep reiterating on various threads that reading comprehension is essential.
I very much appreciate your support for my comment and your attempt to defend or interpret ArashiNinja18's post. However, I should like to take issue with the use of another term in their post:

1723913736000.png

Their statement does not conform to the significance of the words they used; it was the usual ploy used by what are commonly known as to incite endless discussions on that topic.

Why else would ArashiNinja18, with strong feelings on the topic, be playing a game from, or posting in, a thread that is clearly tagged with labels that indicate the activities portrayed in this AVN?

1723916038433.png

One should always endeavour not to cover misinformation by implying a factual basis to its assertions.

Last edited:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I very much appreciate your support for my comment and your attempt to defend or interpret ArashiNinja18's post. However, I should like to take issue with the use of another term in their post:

View attachment 3941474

Their statement does not conform to the significance of the words they used; it was the usual ploy used by what are commonly known as to incite endless discussions on that topic.

Why else would ArashiNinja18, with strong feelings on the topic, be playing a game from, or posting in, a thread that is clearly tagged with labels that indicate the activities portrayed in this AVN?

View attachment 3941551

One should always endeavour not to cover misinformation by implying a factual basis to its assertions.
Love your posts. You don't always respond to a lot in the threads but when you do, they're always meaningful.

Reactions: oaiki

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
In the MND universe once there is an open relationship there can not be cheating.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
just too bad.
Perhaps she is now on her way back to normal photo shoots?...stranger things have happened. Depends of course on your choices as usual, mine might not get vanilla Dee ending :D

Just thought i would throw this up to help anyone not aware of Easter eggs and Game over routes here. Only what i found to date, might be some i missed...probably.

UPDATE!
Replaying EP1 and 2 to see if i can get most, already have and will update here later....no date!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Went to download and saw how large each chapter is, now I remember why it's not one that I'm watching. Hopefully once it's finished someone will compress it

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes