Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 4,461 80.4%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 1,090 19.6%

• Total voters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Went to download and saw how large each chapter is, now I remember why it's not one that I'm watching. Hopefully once it's finished someone will compress it
just fyi: there are compressed versions already. just gotta search for those.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Perhaps she is now on her way back to normal photo shoots?...stranger things have happened ;) Depends of course on your choices as usual, mine might not get vanilla Dee ending :cool:

Just thought i would throw this up to help anyone not aware of Easter eggs and Game over routes here. Only what i found to date, might be some i missed...probably.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I played through most of the Game Over scenes already but really glad to see Easter Egg list. I need it for the other 2 games as I couldn't figure out where most were. It's annoying trying to study every panel in the story just to get them. Takes away from the experience.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
I played through most of the Game Over scenes already but really glad to see Easter Egg list. I need it for the other 2 games as I couldn't figure out where most were. It's annoying trying to study every panel in the story just to get them. Takes away from the experience.
Added a couple of Easter eggs for EP2, forgot i had them in my play through text file, but suspect i missed some at the kinky sex club, a few doggy scenes and maybe Dee BDSM i think i missed. Hope others find them and post here. :D
---------------------------------------------

Also added a couple of images, enjoy the art of RustyV

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Agree with that, but i usually do another run to see where they are, using Tab or ctrl, and if you have gone in the preferences and made the skip option to "after choices" it will stop at those Easter eggs. Then you can roll the middle mouse wheel to see any change, like a red headband or earring clear to red. But you also need to do each and every route or side route, even if its not your thing so you don't miss any...like me :( Anyway, i have updated that list, and probably ongoing as Rusty is a sneaky one, hiding those damn things everywhere. :cool:

I like the thoughts of Rocky, find the humour very funny and to my liking, just like most of the AVN. Good work RustyV, keep doing what you now do best, feeding us perverts with sexy Dee images. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: doccop63 and Kri128

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Added a couple of Easter eggs for EP2, forgot i had them in my play through text file, but suspect i missed some at the kinky sex club, a few doggy scenes and maybe Dee BDSM i think i missed. Hope others find them and post here. :D
---------------------------------------------

Also added a couple of images, enjoy the art of RustyV
Dee looks so hot here. :love:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Agree with that, but i usually do another run to see where they are, using Tab or ctrl, and if you have gone in the preferences and made the skip option to "after choices" it will stop at those Easter eggs. Then you can roll the middle mouse wheel to see any change, like a red headband or earring clear to red. But you also need to do each and every route or side route, even if its not your thing so you don't miss any...like me :( Anyway, i have updated that list, and probably ongoing as Rusty is a sneaky one, hiding those damn things everywhere. :cool:

I like the thoughts of Rocky, find the humour very funny and to my liking, just like most of the AVN. Good work RustyV, keep doing what you now do best, feeding us perverts with sexy Dee images. :)
Thanks for the suggestion (y)

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
Dee looks so hot here. :love:
Yep, No 2 is now my wallpaper on my main Linux box, she is so well done and it should hang in the Tate ;)
Did you like the paw mark tats, tells us something going forward, and not an ace of spades one, depending on choices of course.

JonasSnr

Sep 25, 2018
See Goes For A Swim
View attachment 3971217
Dee takes some time off to go swimming.
From the boobies, she looks naked like a Mermaid without the tail, as i can just see her foot, but who is the swimming partner? and whats going on Rusty...oh wait, we shall have to wait for EP4...damn and blast....will i live that long to see it?...oh wait, you are not Dev Irphaues thankfully, so i might still have time, early Christmas present to any Christians maybe. :unsure:

Hope there is no shark this time, what a bloody end that was...yes i know i chose it, but i had to see what happened...didn't i?

Just messing Rusty, i know IRL you are busy, just don't burn yourself out, we still need our fix of slutty Dee :)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm clicking on the lampshade in the dog poker picture, but the easter egg scene isn't activating (chapter 1).

Edit: Never mind, it's a choice now, even if the easter egg freeze is still there.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just because they have an open relationship doesn't mean she isn't cheating, why else would Dee try to hide it and manipulate F into accepting it, she obviously doesn't care about him anymore, she just wants the open relationship to work for her only too, thinking only she should be allowed other partners, F should leave Dee for someone else in this alternate universe, as she is getting selfish and toxic.

Reactions: Moto_Tsume
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes