Should Dee to go back to school to finish up one class she failed to get a diploma?

• Dee Goes Back to High School

Votes: 4,256 80.2%
  • Dee Won't Go Back to High School

Votes: 1,050 19.8%

• Total voters

Gametimer

May 21, 2022
Okay I found the issue with the Chapter 2 loop.
The code was a tangled mess, think a box of old Christmas lights tangled mess.
Working on it now.
I'll repost it in the Chapter 1 and 2 new combo.
Thanks Rusty.....while you're at it, could you please provide an android port for this game? Thanks brother, and keep up the great work!

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Ok there's not only the bug in Chapter : chapter 3 is even worse: It asks me if I want to change the names of the protagonists, and once I do, it gets me bacl to the start of the questions all over again, not letting me start the game ! Seriously....

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
Ok there's not only the bug in Chapter : chapter 3 is even worse: It asks me if I want to change the names of the protagonists, and once I do, it gets me bacl to the start of the questions all over again, not letting me start the game ! Seriously....
If you go back a page or two, the solution was given already. If you wait a couple of days Rusty said that he'd have a bugfix version of the game out. Seriously.:rolleyes:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey Rusty what is the timeline for the the final episode of MND
No idea.
I start school in about 2 weeks, then my life is taken up with studying and real life issues.
I started on a rough outline for MND 4, but I'm chasing bug fixes at the moment.

Reactions: doccop63

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wait? When did this start?
Do you mean changing Dee's name causes a loop?
Are you using the MEGA download?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Wait? When did this start?
Do you mean changing Dee's name causes a loop?
Are you using the MEGA download?
I'm not sure what triggers the loop, but I do remember I used the Mega upload only for the first episode, I downloaded this one from pixel.

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
That was for Chapter 2, not for Chapter 3.
I DL'ed Chapter 3 a few days ago. Got the same loop. When it came to the dog's name, even though it was Rocky, I asked for the change, renamed the dog Rocky, and now it plays just fine. The bug has something to do with the dog's name. Just make the change and rename the dog Rocky. It doesn't make sense, sure but Life doesn't make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: lucadiadis

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I DL'ed Chapter 3 a few days ago. Got the same loop. When it came to the dog's name, even though it was Rocky, I asked for the change, renamed the dog Rocky, and now it plays just fine. The bug has something to do with the dog's name. Just make the change and rename the dog Rocky. It doesn't make sense, sure but Life doesn't make sense.
I guess "that is the meaning of life" :)
Many thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well dl'd from mega so we'll see how it goes. since rustyv hasn't told if version elsewhere is same.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you pick "[Dee Character] had sex with a dog." for question 1 you should get the dog sex scene.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Let me check, but it should work.
Did Bliss ever say, "Don't forget about your dog, he's got a thing for Dallas."
1722872396839.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes