2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
At first I was amused by how shitty is the story, how the world make no sense and all that. But the pixel hunting makes the experience sooooo lame.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I can't say the game is great, but the doctor's description of how you found her gave me a good laugh.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Guys where tf are the scissors?
From Halyeen's the woman that looks like elastic girl check the left arrow, then the scissors is in the top cabinet under the sink. Check on the left handle with the light underneath it.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, I will be releasing a walk through once the game is finished, on the meantime, I have answered many questions on my patreon if you get stuck. Check them out and let me know if i'm missing some info.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys, I will be releasing a walk through once the game is finished, on the meantime, I have answered many questions on my patreon if you get stuck. Check them out and let me know if i'm missing some info.
I played Chapter1 all the way through and wanted to give you my opinion on changes I think are necessary if you want this to be a success.
1) Main Character definitely needs to change into either a young handsome stud we can all relate with or even a black silhouette without any face. The current old wrinkled creep is so ugly and freakish that it removes the whole point of playing and is a major turnoff. Also his personality/attitude which is probably by design is quite ridiculous, I think every sex scene had him cumming over 3 times until he admits he is all 'theirs', drained out and cumming until unconscious, mostly happening before any actual intercourse. The only scene I think that could still stay with is the scene with the Asari alien. I was actually starting to think that this game might have been designed to make us all feel guilty / supergross and hate playing adult games completely. Then again I'm just not a fan of any horror and wasn't a fan of almost all the scenes.
Also, it's probably my personal preference but would be nice if there were options for MC to tell the truth rather than constantly lying. What kind of relationship starts off with lies, and to Elasti-girl of all people? I'd want to be faithful to that booty - I meant beauty.
2) Humor is actually pretty good in a lot of parts, this definitely shows this game has potential. However thinking too randomly got too far off topic at times, so I'd cut out a few of those odd daydreaming moments to not overdo it.
3) If you insist on keeping all the weird places/characters, at least give us the option to skip the sex scene after meeting the request. I personally was only a fan of the characters: Elasti-girl, Nani, Bowsette, and maybe Mary if we could get better angles.
4) As your title indicates, my neighbor looks like Elasti-girl. I and everyone here would probably love to see a lot more of her aka Haylene (Helen Parr). Not sure if you've seen it but there's an older demo game on Loverslab called [Unity] The Incredibles / Helen Parr game that might help. Also I think you're familiar because it was referenced in the game but for others who are fans of Elastigirl Helen Parr be sure to look up shadbase the incestibles. I kinda wish that type of comic story was integrated into a game. And of course, the more angles and images the better. I think you got a pretty good model of her, it's just a matter of the right angles and being a bit more zoomed out to show her size relative to objects near her, putting emphasis on the size of her sexy figure.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how to remove gems from the mine to give to Ivy? I've done the other secondary quests and it's just her. I clicked everywhere and I can not ... Any tips? Thank you.

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes