2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

My Neighbor Looks Just Like Elasti Girl! [Ch. 2] [ZaneSFM] - Original Size: 686MB

Download Win (70MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Love this game i don't care if game gets big 50 GB or even bigger I Love to way bigger more any game like 4tb drive 170GB free if ever need more room i plug in another 4tb WD drive
since only Win and Linux we all run 4 TB drves

Game On Everyone

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
ending was like what? will they add other paths, like this end if you do X and another end if doing Y ?
or it taking this path? cant really talk about it without spoiling for others

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Found it in the garden, iirc.

Gotta say that this game got a lot bigger, and I liked it :) The chapter ending was nice as well.
This guy needs more patrons.
He definitely needs to hire a writer. Long drawn out inane monologues and "gulp" every other sentence is starting to test my resolve. lol
Plus Elastic girl needs to start doing squats to get that booty up to match them thighs.:sneaky:

Reactions: Early Cuyler

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
@ZaneSFM Surprised Your not using Pixar RenderMan to render the game you could use the Daz to Maya plugin and use Renderman in Maya to render out

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
@ZaneSFM Surprised Your not using Pixar RenderMan to render the game you could use the Daz to Maya plugin and use Renderman in Maya to render out
My daz studio crashes every time I try to open it, I tried re--installing it and it won't work :( , hopefully I am able to fix this issue soon. Thanks for the suggestion! =)

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes