2.30 star(s) 14 Votes

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
i know my player lovable but cry because her men beat me up to 10% of live left it ok i alive i dont care as long i get to see her again if i have to get close to dead to see her then dead will get mad because i will alway come

xrufi0x

Dec 26, 2017
Anyone else extremely creeped out by MC? He looks like he's 50 years old and he's sneaking around houses. Creepy as hell.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Thank you for all the feedback guys, I have read all the comments and would like to thank for all the constructive criticism. This will help me improve in the long run, appreciate it! =)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TiffanyMonroe

I played it till I hit my 3rd or 4th gulp and then I stopped playing and opened up the script. Yeah the gulpinator needs to learn that there are other words in the dictionary other then the word gulp. I think if they could every word would of been the word gulp. It took me quite awhile but no fucks were given to the word gulp as I wiped every single fucking one of them out of the script file and the ones I wasn't sure if I should delete I just threw some other word in to replace it if it seems weird oh well better then another gulp. There had to be at least 100 to 200 gulps in that script file.

Hopefully that is all the edittin... sees MC's face.... EWWW... sound of paint-net firing up in the back ground.

Edited script has all gulps removed or a new word added to replace it. Not sure if I broke anything so use at your own risk.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
@TiffanyMonroe

I played it till I hit my 3rd or 4th gulp and then I stopped playing and opened up the script. Yeah the gulpinator needs to learn that there are other words in the dictionary other then the word gulp. I think if they could every word would of been the word gulp. It took me quite awhile but no fucks were given to the word gulp as I wiped every single fucking one of them out of the script file and the ones I wasn't sure if I should delete I just threw some other word in to replace it if it seems weird oh well better then another gulp. There had to be at least 100 to 200 gulps in that script file.

Hopefully that is all the edittin... sees MC's face.... EWWW... sound of paint-net firing up in the back ground.

Edited script has all gulps removed or a new word added to replace it. Not sure if I broke anything so use at your own risk.
And they say chivalry is dead.:sneaky:

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
@TiffanyMonroe

Gulps have been officially removed (y) and when it comes to the uglyness of the MC... I don't know how to fix it already this deep in the storyline hmmmmm.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Check my patreon for the updated walkthrough link for chapters 1-2, it's completely free, no need to pay or anything.

here:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Cant wait for chapter 3! ^_^ Keep it up... oh the motion scenes are sweet can ya make more?

Lorenzo12

Apr 13, 2019
Hi sir i just want to know in mary mail how to respond or what word need to response in mary message and it dont have a information in walkthrough too 2019-04-14-01-51-32.png
Check my patreon for the updated walkthrough link for chapters 1-2, it's completely free, no need to pay or anything.

here:

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes