Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I just made a walk-through guys, you can find it here:

Reactions: Valila

friedburger

Oct 9, 2017
Thoughts so far

1) Needs animations :O

2) Focus on elastigirl she's supposed to be the main focus since her names on the title

3) The Mc looks like a sex offender gotta rework his face

Reactions: Morah SDG

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Thoughts so far

1) Needs animations :O

2) Focus on elastigirl she's supposed to be the main focus since her names on the title

3) The Mc looks like a sex offender gotta rework his face
Can't agree more, will work on said points and i am also lowering massively the difficulty for the upcoming chapter. Thanks for the feedback =)

Reactions: Canto Forte

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
Woah... that's a lot of comments!

Thank you guys for all the feedback, everything will be taken into consideration.

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
Can't agree more, will work on said points and i am also lowering massively the difficulty for the upcoming chapter. Thanks for the feedback =)
I wouldn't say lower the difficulty massively the game would be too easy and boring... just give hints within the dialogue, like for the gem you could see something about the view from elastic girl house as a hint to where it might be.
EDIT: Then later on the game cycle you return this game state without any hints and the items rearranged as a harder difficulty if you ever wanted to add difficulty levels with extra scenes or rewards.

ZaneSFM

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't say lower the difficulty massively the game would be too easy and boring... just give hints within the dialogue, like for the gem you could see something about the view from elastic girl house as a hint to where it might be.
EDIT: Then later on the game cycle you return this game state without any hints and the items rearranged as a harder difficulty if you ever wanted to add difficulty levels with extra scenes or rewards.
Hmmmmm. Maybe I could make the main mission really easy for those who just care about the main character, then for the side missions I could make them a bit more difficult.

Zhad

Mar 11, 2019
What the hell is wrong with game's Ending.
I cant even fck her yet.She brought me to hospital and end?Anyone tell me the end hows it like

Elsman

Jan 12, 2019
the walkthrough link does not work says the file is not there. Can we get a reupload or updated one from someone who has the walkthrough?

2.30 star(s) 14 Votes