4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

ya-yas

Jul 5, 2018
Hello ! This game has been great to play and read (slow but still great), but I would definitely like to see an increase in the amount of actions during Intimate Touching from the default of 5.

I've tried a bit of Cheat Engine and MTool, and I haven't had any success in finding or adjusting the value.

Is that value something not accessible by these tools ? Is there a way to increase number of actions ?

EDIT : I now realize that the number of actions goes up as you progress, my bad. But I'm still curious if its possible to modify those values, if anyone can help !

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
I am stuck at chapter 3. I have both chasity and Love in Red but there is no option to progress and every date is on repeat.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I am stuck at chapter 3. I have both chasity and Love in Red but there is no option to progress and every date is on repeat.
Remind me what the hints say.

It could be the part where you need to go to the hotel and movies in the same date

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Hi You must have Love 600 and chasty 60%
Than go on a Date and then you must have on the Date the Mood over 600 ore 700 you can see the Stats when you klick Right Side Down the left Button calls Statisic ... if you have to hard trouble use Mtool than its easy you must do it 3 times than you come ep4.
Sry my bad English! but i hope its help´s u! LG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik and Marphey

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Hi You must have Love 600 and chasty 60%
Than go on a Date and then you must have on the Date the Mood over 600 ore 700 you can see the Stats when you klick Right Side Down the left Button calls Statisic ... if you have to hard trouble use Mtool than its easy you must do it 3 times than you come ep4.
Sry my bad English! but i hope its help´s u! LG
Yeah i already figured it out but still thank you for reply.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I'm trying to unlock the park bathroom scene. Any help appreciated!

From what I remember, it is in during a date, where you pass the park. If the conditions are met, you will have the option.

I may be wrong, since it has been some time, but I remember the conditions, aside from stats, you need to bring her to the termals and then have a normal date on wednesday instead of the termals.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
well, I don't think the dev is making the 3rd for now. Their Ci-En page is showing their next game, which is a survival game with 3 girls, also permadeath + insanity mode :HideThePain:
Well the dev made the game where you romancing the elven girl with no cheating imvolved.

The game was suppoused to be released now on steam but steam removed the game from the store because someone thought the elf girl is underaged(she is not).

Right now it is not clear if the game will be released.

Reactions: Hello gayed

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
Sounds interesting.

Is there more info?
I don't think it's in a final stage of development yet, I haven't followed their Ci-En page for a while.
Well the dev made the game where you romancing the elven girl with no cheating imvolved.

The game was suppoused to be released now on steam but steam removed the game from the store because someone thought the elf girl is underaged(she is not).

Right now it is not clear if the game will be released.
that game was like quite an old one, though I see it's finally getting an English localization. I hope Mango Party is willing to sort it out

Henrietta87

Nov 30, 2017
I'm trying to unlock the park bathroom scene. Any help appreciated!
On the day she goes shopping, do not go out to throw your rubbish. Meet her in the supermarket (12pm if not mistaken), walk her home and you should have the option to trigger the park bathroom scene.

Reactions: ya-yas

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
NTR Legend
Handyman Legend
Peeping Dorm Manager
Ntraholic

there are more but that's all i can remember
I don't think those count as being similar to this. This is more of a VN/dating sim with a romance focus, whereas those are trainers/sims where the focus is trying to bed as many women as you can.
That said, there aren't many games where the MC tries to steal a married woman from another man because they want to only be with them.

Edit: Here are some games that kinda fit better:
Part-time Wife's Affair - Game about getting a married milf coworker to get with you under the guise of "practice", even though it really was practice at first. Probably the closest I know to this, but no actual dating element.
Encode Encore! - RPGM Game about bribing a girl for sex until she decides you're better than her selfish delinquent boyfriend. Weaker in my opinion, due to the fact the boyfriend has no redeeming traits.
Lovely Moment with a Married Woman - More of a scene viewer than an actual game about MC secretly fucking the neighbor's wife. Not much romance involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes