4.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know how to get these episode 5 scenes?
While her husband is away, visit Haruka's house
The bath scene at the hotel
The Nighttime event at the hotel
The unprotected sex scene

Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get these episode 5 scenes?
While her husband is away, visit Haruka's house
The bath scene at the hotel
The Nighttime event at the hotel
The unprotected sex scene

The bath and nighttuime events at the hotel are at the SPA, not the actual hotel you can go on a date to. On Wednesday morning, DO NOT GO to work or anything- just stay home for an hour and she'll come in and talk about planning a trip.

You can only get the unprotected sex scene after going to the spa at least once. After that, get her love up to 700 and chastity to 0, then wait until wednesday WITHOUT planning a trip.

For the haruka's house scene, after she lets you know about the wednesday stuff, go to her house on wednesday, make her put on the apron, make her cook for you, peek into the kitchen, go to town on her.

Personally, I have no idea how to get the the selfies because she never wants to go to dinner after dates anymore in episode 5 so i cant talk to her about taklng naughty photos. Help would be appreciated

EDIT- nvm figured it out. i am ntr god (make sure to take her to dates at 15:00, no earlier, then you get the option to go to dinner afterwards and ask about stuff)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alternation62
Aug 9, 2018
well having beaten it now, minor thing but it wouldve been cool if hitting a minimum number of excellent reports meant you actually got a pretty good job or didnt drop out in the marriage endings.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
I wanted to be able to play after the ending. But my game won't let me, there is an error and I can only play after the ending where she chooses you and her husband and another that I don't remember, but not the happy ones

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes