• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed My Neighbor's Lonely Wife [Final] [Yasaniki]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Adepara

Apr 28, 2022
1687728918080.png
Has anyone seen this error while playing it. I was playing ok in the massage scene and now this happens. I closed and reopen also restarted. But i would not like to restart this game since it took me an hour to get to this spot lol

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Im at 120 affection and still can't trigger any sex scenes. Anyone know why?
I suspect this version is the one released on steam so we have to do something to unclock NSFW contents
Same, I just reached 400+ Affection, still viewe da scute little neighbor. I'm full in massage oils and condoms, but I have NO clue how to initiate even the 1st massage scene.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
Is anybody so kind and can give me a schedule..? Should have written it down myself, i cant remember all the stuff
I got a partial one, but there seem to be changes in her planning as the story progresses (Don't know how to make that thing happen anyway)

Every early mornings : just outside your appartment entrance (icon just above rest icon on the upper left)
Supermarket : Monday evening - Thursday Afternoon - Saturday Late Morning
Park : Wednesday Late Morning - Friday Afternoon
Cafe : Monday Afternoon - Wednesday Noon - Sunday Late Morning (takes 2 spots)
Mall : Tuesday Afternoon - Friday Noon - Sunday Afternoon + some other spots where you see her working without interacting
Bar : Wednesday Evening - Friday Evening
Movies : Supposed to be Wednesday Night, never triggered

Again, that's just a partial planning, I don't know most of her schedule on thursday, for example...

Ninedeus

Oct 26, 2019
Same, I just reached 400+ Affection, still viewe da scute little neighbor. I'm full in massage oils and condoms, but I have NO clue how to initiate even the 1st massage scene.
I think it triggers when having meals with her, maybe dinner.

critil

Mar 4, 2020
When you reach more than 50 affections the next day, an event automatically occurs and Akiho house will be unlocked. In her house with 100+ affection you can do the massage.
The first event did´t happen in my first run so i needed to restart.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
When you reach more than 50 affections the next day, an event automatically occurs and Akiho house will be unlocked. In her house with 100+ affection you can do the massage.
The first event did´t happen in my first run so i needed to restart.
That event never occured... I'll start a new game and see where it goes

Edit : And this time she came to my door to invite me having lunch with her... Can't find what I misse dthe first time :/

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is this a game that requires a lot of grinding out stats? If so, how much work do you have to put into it?

EDIT: I went ahead and downloaded it. So far, I like it.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes