Others Completed My Neighbor's Lonely Wife [Final] [Yasaniki]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how do you edit the saves? I just want to cheat the money, but the save file doesn't seem to be of the individual saves

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
how do you edit the saves? I just want to cheat the money, but the save file doesn't seem to be of the individual saves
Open in text editor and look for "yen". A few characters to the right of that, you should see the amount of money you had when you last saved the game.

Annon-kun

Feb 16, 2022
This note is what got me thru the game.
Those that marked - X means once you start eating with her in her house she will no longer be there.

Time Legend:
1. Early Morning(You can always greet her in this time)
2. Morning
3. Lunch
4. Afternoon
5. Evening(She will always be at her place when she starts to invite you to eat with her)
6. Night

Monday
Afternoon - Cafe
Evening - Supermarket - X

Tuesday
Afternoon - Mall

Wednesday
Morning - Park
Lunch - Cafe - X
Afternoon - Movie
Evening - Bar - X

Friday
Lunch - Mall - X
Afternoon - Park
Evening - Bar

Saturday
Morning - Supermarket

Sunday
Morning - Cafe*
Afternoon - Mall*

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
Hi I finally finished this game and got the good ending (she divorced her husband). But I go into the memories and there are 4 new memories (I think? I did not notice the down arrow until this point) that I do not know how to unlock. Can anyone please tell me how to unlock these? Do I need to start a new game and get a different ending? Or is there something that I need to do specifically in the marriage life?
1688012366982.png

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Hi I finally finished this game and got the good ending (she divorced her husband). But I go into the memories and there are 4 new memories (I think? I did not notice the down arrow until this point) that I do not know how to unlock. Can anyone please tell me how to unlock these? Do I need to start a new game and get a different ending? Or is there something that I need to do specifically in the marriage life?

They come from postgame events, one where you neglect her for a week and she jumps you, one is triggered by whacking it in the bathroom, and two are from dates IIRC

Anxietyness

Mar 6, 2019
They come from postgame events, one where you neglect her for a week and she jumps you, one is triggered by whacking it in the bathroom, and two are from dates IIRC
Hi, thanks for reply, do you remember which dates the 2 scenes are from? Cause I got one after going to the bar, but I cant seem to find the other one, I feel like I have tried every date option already...

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Does it matter which route you're on? The wedding route doesn't do anything in the park, and the cheating route doesn't let me go to the park at all.
If you're in the epilogue and it's not triggering it's probably something with stat values. It's in the wedding epilogue.

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
So i restarted this game 3 times and neither times i got the first event after 50 intimacy... So what am i doing wrong? this is getting a bit frustrating.

EDIT: Does somebody have a save which is directly after the first event? the fourth time the event also didnt trigger and im kinda done with this game being such a mystery of 'what to trigger'
you need to keep running into her in different locations. use the table one of the guys posted, i was having the same problem

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes