Others Completed My Neighbor's Lonely Wife [Final] [Yasaniki]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

leccel89

Jun 20, 2022
Sorry for bothering all of you, but I have a problem: I am playing "Life of sin" mode, in Tips, they mention that the main character can use some keywords to give message to Akiho. The game said: "So far, you only have one effective keyword.", then the box appears (in the attached image). So, which text (or keyword) should main character type to communicate Akiho?
Plz help! Tks in advanced!

Reactions: Marphey

Cristal Clear

Mar 3, 2018
1696915536922.png
this is not 2dcg, that's totally koikatsu or unity or daz 3dcg
the weird tanktop string, i can also see haruno chika empty back hair there

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Sorry for bothering all of you, but I have a problem: I am playing "Life of sin" mode, in Tips, they mention that the main character can use some keywords to give message to Akiho. The game said: "So far, you only have one effective keyword.", then the box appears (in the attached image). So, which text (or keyword) should main character type to communicate Akiho?
I would also want to know what the hell ami suppoused to do here.

khanhlinhlethi

Jun 20, 2017
type "sex" she will chat to you and give photo that she is masturbating

Reactions: leccel89
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes