Others Completed My Neighbor's Lonely Wife [Final] [Yasaniki]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
You need >400 affection and >400 lust by the end of the "living with her" phase to get the good ending. When that phase starts, the countdown begins - after that 21 days you have another 20 where her husband is working from home, and you have to keep hitting all the intimacy events (every morning and every afternoon) just to stay positive because there's a slow decrease every day so if you don't you'll. Lust is really easy to buildup lategame, but affection points are not - so build up at least 300 before you give her the D to be sure you're good for it. Lategame opens up most of the scenes but getting to that ending is in fact a grind of about 6 in game weeks.

So you get most of the content within a couple hours and then have to grind for another few hours (41 in game days) to make sure you get the good ends. Nothing in the stats will unlock raw, you just have to get to one of the good ends.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i restarted this game 3 times and neither times i got the first event after 50 intimacy... So what am i doing wrong? this is getting a bit frustrating.

EDIT: Does somebody have a save which is directly after the first event? the fourth time the event also didnt trigger and im kinda done with this game being such a mystery of 'what to trigger'

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So i restarted this game 3 times and neither times i got the first event after 50 intimacy... So what am i doing wrong? this is getting a bit frustrating.

EDIT: Does somebody have a save which is directly after the first event? the fourth time the event also didnt trigger and im kinda done with this game being such a mystery of 'what to trigger'
EDIT 2: ok it finally triggered. You need to trigger all events you can get of any day from the <50 intimacy stage of ahiko to have the fucking first even to trigger. In this one i triggered every event except the bar event on wednesday and the moment i did that one it triggered.

EDIT: 3: dont click skip too much. It will crash ur save and its not reverseable. I lost 2 hours cause the skip button crashed the text box suddenly and i cant get it back.

Last edited:

TheMostPowerfulWeeb

Jun 27, 2019
In joiplay the screen stays black, is there any way to solve this error?
I'm getting a similar error on Windows 10. I tried running in administrator mode, making sure filepath to the game folder is not too long, and setting Windows locale to Japanese. None of this worked.

I get this screen after clicking "New Game".

Capture2.PNG

Everything, including the options "Save", "Load", "Title", etc, is unresponsive.

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
is there a way to increase the character limit of the MC's name?
You'll have to tweak the name variable yourself, I presume.

- Start the game, enter any name when prompted, save the game, and close it.

- Go to <game folder>/resources/app/package.json , backup the file, and edit it with any text editor (notepad)

- Search for the following text: "devtools": false

- replace false with true, so it ends up like this: "devtools": true

- Save the file

- Start the game, it will open with google chrome devtools (the change you just made)

madam.PNG
- in the new devtools frame, go to Console tab, and type the following command, using my nickname as example:
TYRANO.kag.stat.f.pname = "skryker"

That should be enough, you can close that frame (click the second x at the top right from the picture)and switch "devTools": true back to false, otherwise you'll see that frame popping up everytime you start the game.

Reactions: /;/ and Anxietyness

dungquach12

May 13, 2019
Here is a little guide / walkthrough for you guys

1. Grind a lot of money to buy all the upgrade first, this will make life easier

2. Go outside (the 3rd button in the left screen) to talk with the heroine when you wake up

3. Here timetable for the heroine in the first phase (50 intimacy) (Time is the number of white line)
DayTimeLocation
Wednesday2Park
Wednesday3Coffee
Wednesday4Movie
Wednesday5Bar
Friday3Mall
Friday5Bar
Saturday2Supermarket
Sunday2Coffee
Sunday4Mall

Ps: This all I know, feel free to correct me :>>

dirtyfaustine

Sep 5, 2022
if anyone wants to increase their money without grinding; they should open ' Neighbor Madam_tyrano_data.sav ' file in notepad, you can find this file below .exe.

Then in notepad go edit->replace and then type your current cash amount in the above field and the desired amount in the bottom one and select ' replace all ' option. After this go file->save. And now load the save again for the amount to show up.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 2723072

Overview:
A married couple moved into the apartment next door. While the husband’s never home due to work, you start developing a crush on his wife, Niiyama Akiho. Spend time with Akiho, comfort her, and steal her affection! Once Akiho’s desire reaches its peak, she will allow you to take the next step…​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-25
Release Date: 2023-06-23
Developer: Yasaiki
Publisher: Mango Party - -
Censored: Yes (Pixelated)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2723069 View attachment 2723070 View attachment 2723071 View attachment 2723073
kindly assist to tag the game as japanese game as it was originally from DLSITE, 2 is still more fapable thou

Aisteru

Oct 30, 2016
I'm getting a similar error on Windows 10. I tried running in administrator mode, making sure filepath to the game folder is not too long, and setting Windows locale to Japanese. None of this worked.

I get this screen after clicking "New Game".

View attachment 2724908

Everything, including the options "Save", "Load", "Title", etc, is unresponsive.
I had the same problem. I downloaded the japanese language pack for Windows 11, changed the system language, and re-unzipped it. I assume it's being caused by the unzipper not unzipping the japanese file names properly. You could do what I did or just unzip it using the japanese language in a unzipper like winrar.

Reactions: TheMostPowerfulWeeb

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
There's 4 new scenes you get post ending, and the ending scene obviously. They've got variations based on whether you choose the true ending or the idiot (stay with your husband) ending. Unfortunately by the time you get them you're probably bored of the game.

D9sinc

Jan 20, 2019
So I downloaded this and I'm working, but my cash doesn't seem to change and now I'm broke because I bought the book to increase the amount of money I earn from working.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
Grindy, but the rest of it is fairly decent. Being the one doing the stealing / cheating is a nice break from the alternative.

TheMostPowerfulWeeb

Jun 27, 2019
I had the same problem. I downloaded the japanese language pack for Windows 11, changed the system language, and re-unzipped it. I assume it's being caused by the unzipper not unzipping the japanese file names properly. You could do what I did or just unzip it using the japanese language in a unzipper like winrar.
Unzipping it myself worked, I didn't have to do anything else. I already had the Japanese language pack installed, though I don't have it set as the display language.

In my particular case, I download things using Jdownloader. This program does extract archive files on its own. Not sure exactly how it does it. I manually extracted using 7-zip and that worked fine.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes