VN Ren'Py My Netorase Obsession [v0.3] [DrusasNTS]

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, a short update that took so long... Not feeling the Technobrake vibes today tho.
I update dozens of games, many sit until they no longer require restarts, others because I forgot where I was. Not everyone have capacity for ten's of thousands of games. Games are like concubines, have enough and somethings always new and long lasting.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
A little Shoulder Massage, where Diego put her Hands on her Waist. And a Kiss on the Cheek...
I'll wait then, as that is too little to be worth downloading for me, at least it guarantees a slow burn, which is nice.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I'll wait then, as that is too little to be worth downloading for me, at least it guarantees a slow burn, which is nice.
Yeah, usually when games are just released on the Zone I usually skim through some of the pages of the thread to see if it is worth downloading and if there is a sizeable amount of content in the current release. If not, I would usually just follow and/or bookmark the game thread and wait for more updates that would necessitate the need for a download.

The slow-burn elements of the game make it enticing to follow. At-least the payoff for when the actual NTR action starts will be nice and well worth the wait I hope.

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Well the other Option would be Joiplay with the Renpy Plugin... Should work...^^

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
looking for next update
new peak look good think we gona see good hot seduction with kid and wife

Reactions: GV10
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes