Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
15 teasers will be posted in about... 15 hours, on my patreon page, public for everyone.

One additional little tease from me: My patrons really didn't expect the next threesome at all. They were so surprised but in a positive way. They really enjoyed it though so I can't wait to see your guys reactions once the public release is out :).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
One thing I would like to see hopefully in the future is a chance to properly romance Fiona. It could be like something similar to having an option where we either keep the relationship as is (whatever the player had chosen) or go for a real romance. I mean when MC kissed her she seemed to show that vulnerability and a little of her true self so it could be an option. By the way not sure if I am the only one who absolutely hates Elaine, but....I absolutely hate her. Sorry I don't think anything could possibly fix that after everything she did. In my opinion (and it might be a bit extreme) she just made it worse for MC. It was as if the wound was finally being healed and she just ripped it back open so 'she' could be 'sure' that the MC got closure when he was already done with everything and get closure already. Plus forcing him like that possibly could put him and the family in danger. Think of it this way (like I said might be extreme so stay with me for a sec) the father was dying with 3 weeks to live, if they had left him alone he most likely would have just died without finding them since he still didn't know where they were. Most likely he was looking for his son just to at least have something before he died, whether he deserved it or not (which he didn't). But making the MC outright tell him that he is done with him and doesn't want anything to do with him when he is dying could make him highly unstable and desperate.

Think of this way he was a violent, unstable person before looking for his son as that was basically what he felt was his in this world, but now that the 'thing' he felt was his doesn't want anything to do with him and has essentially put him out of his life, that could put him in a state of extreme instability and desperation. We don't know what are the resources and contacts that he is supposed to have that Elaine talked about, so what if he were to use them to track down MC now. He could easily try and track the MC's cellphone by tracing the call and pinging it off the nearest cell tower to try and get his location. Also since he is dying he has nothing left to lose, so he won't fear any consequences so what if he decides since he can't have MC in his life no one can and decides to show up and in his unstable madness try to kill MC and his family. This is why I say that one call puts them in danger. I honestly immediately thought of this when that happened and was like you have no idea what you have done, when that call ended. But that is just my opinion not an actual idea for the game, just why I think it was a bad move.

P.S. Seriously Killer7 that last part about the father showing up is NOT a request or an idea for the game it was just my opinion, please do NOT put that in the game. The last thing I would want to see is for the family to get hurt. But feel free to put in that stuff about Fiona, that I wouldn't mind seeing.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
P.S. Seriously Killer7 that last part about the father showing up is NOT a request or an idea for the game it was just my opinion, please do NOT put that in the game. The last thing I would want to see is for the family to get hurt.
I don't think you have to worry about K7 doing anything like that in the game. Unless K7 is secretly Dr.PC or something. This is a wholesome and happy story! :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
One thing I would like to see hopefully in the future is a chance to properly romance Fiona. It could be like something similar to having an option where we either keep the relationship as is (whatever the player had chosen) or go for a real romance. I mean when MC kissed her she seemed to show that vulnerability and a little of her true self so it could be an option. By the way not sure if I am the only one who absolutely hates Elaine, but....I absolutely hate her. Sorry I don't think anything could possibly fix that after everything she did. In my opinion (and it might be a bit extreme) she just made it worse for MC. It was as if the wound was finally being healed and she just ripped it back open so 'she' could be 'sure' that the MC got closure when he was already done with everything and get closure already. Plus forcing him like that possibly could put him and the family in danger. Think of it this way (like I said might be extreme so stay with me for a sec) the father was dying with 3 weeks to live, if they had left him alone he most likely would have just died without finding them since he still didn't know where they were. Most likely he was looking for his son just to at least have something before he died, whether he deserved it or not (which he didn't). But making the MC outright tell him that he is done with him and doesn't want anything to do with him when he is dying could make him highly unstable and desperate.

Think of this way he was a violent, unstable person before looking for his son as that was basically what he felt was his in this world, but now that the 'thing' he felt was his doesn't want anything to do with him and has essentially put him out of his life, that could put him in a state of extreme instability and desperation. We don't know what are the resources and contacts that he is supposed to have that Elaine talked about, so what if he were to use them to track down MC now. He could easily try and track the MC's cellphone by tracing the call and pinging it off the nearest cell tower to try and get his location. Also since he is dying he has nothing left to lose, so he won't fear any consequences so what if he decides since he can't have MC in his life no one can and decides to show up and in his unstable madness try to kill MC and his family. This is why I say that one call puts them in danger. I honestly immediately thought of this when that happened and was like you have no idea what you have done, when that call ended. But that is just my opinion not an actual idea for the game, just why I think it was a bad move.

P.S. Seriously Killer7 that last part about the father showing up is NOT a request or an idea for the game it was just my opinion, please do NOT put that in the game. The last thing I would want to see is for the family to get hurt. But feel free to put in that stuff about Fiona, that I wouldn't mind seeing.
Was he really done with it though? If you remember, his landlord started to look for him. He beat the new boyfriend of his ex to find out where he is. So I think forcing him to call him to cut ties with him forever was not a bad move. The only thing where I would agree is that she forced him to do it right now, that she didn't give him an option to think about it. But this all has its reasons.

I don't want to give too big of a spoiler for 0.11 but once you start it you're going to see what I mean with that. A lot of things will happen in 0.11 but none of them will be bad - it will be quite the opposite.

I don't think you have to worry about K7 doing anything like that in the game. Unless K7 is secretly Dr.PC or something. This is a wholesome and happy story! :)
Never. The thing with Elaine is probably the furthest I will go in terms of "drama". From this point on it's wholesome hugging and headpatting. Like it was before I guess.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Was he really done with it though? If you remember, his landlord started to look for him. He beat the new boyfriend of his ex to find out where he is. So I think forcing him to call him to cut ties with him forever was not a bad move. The only thing where I would agree is that she forced him to do it right now, that she didn't give him an option to think about it. But this all has its reasons.

I don't want to give too big of a spoiler for 0.11 but once you start it you're going to see what I mean with that. A lot of things will happen in 0.11 but none of them will be bad - it will be quite the opposite.

From this point on it's wholesome hugging and headpatting. Like it was before I guess.
Well to me he seemed done with it and the father looking for him...weeelll hide out for 3 weeks and we good.

But good to hear good things are ahead, but I still don't like Elaine sorry was just too much for me to ever forgive her.

On another note....Fiona....romancing....dating....any chance?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
trouser trout
Man, you're selling yourself short with that p
Witch burning scene in update 0.11? :LOL:

Seriously though, I hope the MC is able to have a "you fucked up" dialogue with the old lady and tell her to either go away or just leave him alone. I don't want him to shrug, ask for pancakes, and schedule her weekly fucking. I am fine with a slow path to an eventual fuck but not a yes/no (fuck/no fuck) situation. She is a bit more complicated than anyone except Tanja.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

It's that time of the month again where I present you with fifteen teasers for 0.11! All of them happen on the first three days. Of course I can't show the best ones because of spoilers and because they are too lewd. And of course there is a lot more you are going to experience on these three days.
I hope all of you enjoy them! You can play all three days right now if you are a Sandra patron! Or you can become a Lucy patron and then you can play all three days once I released Beta 4 ( which should be soon ).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I gave this game a long break to let it pad out (I really wanted to get more content since I like it a lot, Sandra is totally bae), but anyway I'm conflicted. On the one hand, I as a gamer hate missing content. On the other hand, as a sub kind of person, I feel inclined to stay away from Sun cus Fiona told me to, and her word is law (I really miss seeing her, I hope she starts popping up more, I like submitting to her, but shes always like "don't worry I don't need you for XXX today" and thats a bit of a let down)
The even bigger loss though is this business with Tanja. I honestly don't see her redeemed, regardless of change, and Lu even asks and triple checks with you "you aren't gonna fall for her or change your mind about her", so the most obvious thing to do is...drop her completely and ignore her. BUT!!! but I really do want that content, but I feel guilty towards Lu Q_Q This is a pretty happy game for the most part, so I figure there isn't any real consequences following up with Tanja, but it somehow feels wrong.

I guess I just had to vent :p

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The even bigger loss though is this business with Tanja. I honestly don't see her redeemed, regardless of change, and Lu even asks and triple checks with you "you aren't gonna fall for her or change your mind about her", so the most obvious thing to do is...drop her completely and ignore her. BUT!!! but I really do want that content, but I feel guilty towards Lu Q_Q This is a pretty happy game for the most part, so I figure there isn't any real consequences following up with Tanja, but it somehow feels wrong.
Well, as long as Lucy knows you love her, she doesn't really seem to care what you're doing with Tanja. Of course, she hasn't been confronted with it face to face yet, either. I don't really see that kind of drama being in Killer7's wheelhouse though, so we're probably good. And let's face it, if push comes to shove, we're sticking with Lucy anyway, amirite? :love:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Well, as long as Lucy knows you love her, she doesn't really seem to care what you're doing with Tanja. Of course, she hasn't been confronted with it face to face yet, either. I don't really see that kind of drama being in Killer7's wheelhouse though, so we're probably good. And let's face it, if push comes to shove, we're sticking with Lucy anyway, amirite? :love:
You are correct on all points, I'm gonna do the tanja stuff for a bit, since people say shes "redeemed" but honestly, I don't think thats possible. 1-2 weeks of being good/sweet/changing your ways doesn't make up for the several years of being a monster do. She literally disfigured one girl and wanted to drive another to suicide, and those are just two of the victims we know of. I mean we know how she was mean to others. Anyway, I'll see how it pans out, not wanting to miss content beats "proper story" although I think in reality, I'd have chose to ignore tanja completely. Its Killer7's fault for making the characters and situations so nice that I don't wanna miss stuff, cus I know that things will be interesting

Reactions: Glooskabe

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But Lucy clarified in 0.10 that she doesn't care what you do with Tanja, because you eventually do tell her. She just says okay and then confirms for you that she doesn't care what you do or what you not do with her :).

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
But Lucy clarified in 0.10 that she doesn't care what you do with Tanja, because you eventually do tell her. She just says okay and then confirms for you that she doesn't care what you do or what you not do with her :).
Absolutely what I was getting at. I was just acknowledging that she hasn't seen it in person yet in case somebody wants to raise that objection.

D

Deleted member 618663

I think I know who is involved in the new 3some, It came to me on a play through. I thought I was going mad k7 wouldn't do that, Why not. (I-R-Madd) No I will not reveal it here, I have to much respect for K7 and team.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes