MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think I know who is involved in the new 3some, It came to me on a play through. I thought I was going mad k7 wouldn't do that, Why not. (I-R-Madd) No I will not reveal it here, I have to much respect for K7 and team.
Eh, don't really care. Threesomes get boring after awhile, especially vanilla threesomes. Rather have the MC explore other kinks instead of having the MC's dick worshipped by two girls at the same time.

I also realize my opinion is in the minority about threesomes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Eh, don't really care. Threesomes get boring after awhile, especially vanilla threesomes. Rather have the MC explore other kinks instead of having the MC's dick worshipped by two girls at the same time.

I also realize my opinion is in the minority about threesomes.
i do agree to a point , i mean a few threesomes .. i wouldn't complain about :love:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i do agree to a point , i mean a few threesomes .. i wouldn't complain about :love:
Well, it seems a lot of players don't want the girls to touch each other so unlikely to happen or it might be implemented as an option (but no guarantees). So instead we get the MC having vanilla sex with two girls who barely acknowledge that another girl is there and the MC having vaginal sex with them both and creaming both of them. It doesn't need to be a threesome, the MC can just fuck the two of them in two separate scenes. I'd rather see the MC exploring other kinks but I think this game is too wholesome for that. Love the characters but at this point it doesn't feel like much more can happen.

Reactions: MoreLinks

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, it seems a lot of players don't want the girls to touch each other so unlikely to happen or it might be implemented as an option (but no guarantees). So instead we get the MC having vanilla sex with two girls who barely acknowledge that another girl is there and the MC having vaginal sex with them both and creaming both of them. It doesn't need to be a threesome, the MC can just fuck the two of them in two separate scenes. I'd rather see the MC exploring other kinks but I think this game is too wholesome for that. Love the characters but at this point it doesn't feel like much more can happen.
that would be ok with me ...

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know about you, but I often come back to this game, even when I played it recently. I love this game, atmosphere, humor and everything else. Even recently, I decided to support Dev on Patreon for his work, and generally I don't. I am looking forward to version 0.11. :) Thanks Dev for this game. :love:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
he pretty fucking kinky , i bet he could come up with some weird shit :ROFLMAO:
So I love this game, I know I'm not going to come across this weird shit (I'm not saying this is what he wants)
I know I can wait for updates without worrying about
be surprised by something totally unpleasant.
I am totally against (actually hate) NTR and sharing,
but that only refers to another man,
here if you have threesome, quartet, quintet, sextet, septet, octet,
only with women, I wouldn't mind, even without the MC present,
if anyone has ever had the opportunity to see two women touching each other,
(real life) in my opinion, it's a wonderful scene,
like leaving your dick hard for a week.

Reactions: timpo

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Oh just you wait my sweet summer child... ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, this is intentional, he is openly questioning himself if he made the right decision. He does the same on the pet route.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, this is what I want to see, at least most
What I want to see:

What I expect to see:
For me, version 0.11 is the most anticipated now, because it will finally happen.. first time with Lucy.
Besides, it would be nice to see some scenes with Sun, she is so cute. :D

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
No, this is intentional, he is openly questioning himself if he made the right decision. He does the same on the pet route.
Okay, thanks, I wasn't entirely sure I read it right or if I chose the path I didn't choose :p (this is what happens when you read the whole story through in one shot...I definitely don't have to complain about a lack of content, this is quite a story now, I think I went from .4 to .10 so its quite a massive jump for me)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh just you wait my sweet summer child... ;)
The game is too tame and the players too resistant for anything I listed to happen on any route besides the Tanja pet route.

I love the girls, I love the story, and that is why I stick around. I've actually begun skipping the lewd scenes. I'd rather read a wall of text of your writing and see the relationships deepen and develop than watch some vanilla sex scenes.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Eh, the game is too tame and the players too resistant for anything I listed to happen on any route besides the Tanja pet route.

I love the girls, I love the story, and that is why I stick around. I've actually begun skipping the lewd scenes. I'd rather read a wall of text of your writing and see the relationships deepen and develop than watch some vanilla sex scenes.
Personally I'm really missing fiona, she kinda dropped off (is it cus I picked the sub path? or cus I passed over sun?)

For the record, I personally love games like this. I am into femdom and hard titles/play, but a story like this is great once in awhile, its literally the perfect after care story after reading some dark or really gritty stories. This is probably gonna be in my top 3 "therapy" games, when I need to recoup from a tough story.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Personally I'm really missing fiona, she kinda dropped off (is it cus I picked the sub path? or cus I passed over sun?)

For the record, I personally love games like this. I am into femdom and hard titles/play, but a story like this is great once in awhile, its literally the perfect after care story after reading some dark or really gritty stories. This is probably gonna be in my top 3 "therapy" games, when I need to recoup from a tough story.
I can see that, using it as "therapy" after playing more hardcore or deviant games. Fiona was nice as a bit of spice as was the aunt and her desire for a fuck with no emotional ties.

As I said I like the characters (overall) I just don't see a lot happening after this point. The game feels like it is or should be wrapping up just a couple more cherries to pop. :)

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes