taru

Apr 23, 2018
it would just be nice to have an option for elaine like there was for tanja maybe not exactly the same but something, ijust want an mc that has the ability to stay mad if he can or take longer to forgive someone for something.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I would be weird if the MC made his granny, his pet. But I think you will have the option to not pursue her as a love interest. It's not the same as staying mad but at least you won't have to do anything with her if you don't want to. At least that was what I got from what K7 has been saying on this thread about her.

Reactions: MrFriendly
Feb 1, 2019
I would be weird if the MC made his granny, his pet. But I think you will have the option to not pursue her as a love interest. It's not the same as staying mad but at least you won't have to do anything with her if you don't want to. At least that was what I got from what K7 has been saying on this thread about her.
But, it would be "funny" to make her MC's pet and have fun with Becca and her

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I guess it would be funny, but I'm not really into the pet thing. Even with Tanja who I hated, I decided to be nice with her.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I went GF route with Tanja. She just seemed so broken when you encounter her afterwords, great portrayal of the mindbreak fetish btw, but I felt a little too much like a monster resorting to that.

Havent met the granny yet, just got to the vacation, so we'll see how that goes.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
15 teasers will be posted in about... 15 hours, on my patreon page, public for everyone.

One additional little tease from me: My patrons really didn't expect the next threesome at all. They were so surprised but in a positive way. They really enjoyed it though so I can't wait to see your guys reactions once the public release is out :).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
One thing I would like to see hopefully in the future is a chance to properly romance Fiona. It could be like something similar to having an option where we either keep the relationship as is (whatever the player had chosen) or go for a real romance. I mean when MC kissed her she seemed to show that vulnerability and a little of her true self so it could be an option. By the way not sure if I am the only one who absolutely hates Elaine, but....I absolutely hate her. Sorry I don't think anything could possibly fix that after everything she did. In my opinion (and it might be a bit extreme) she just made it worse for MC. It was as if the wound was finally being healed and she just ripped it back open so 'she' could be 'sure' that the MC got closure when he was already done with everything and get closure already. Plus forcing him like that possibly could put him and the family in danger. Think of it this way (like I said might be extreme so stay with me for a sec) the father was dying with 3 weeks to live, if they had left him alone he most likely would have just died without finding them since he still didn't know where they were. Most likely he was looking for his son just to at least have something before he died, whether he deserved it or not (which he didn't). But making the MC outright tell him that he is done with him and doesn't want anything to do with him when he is dying could make him highly unstable and desperate.

Think of this way he was a violent, unstable person before looking for his son as that was basically what he felt was his in this world, but now that the 'thing' he felt was his doesn't want anything to do with him and has essentially put him out of his life, that could put him in a state of extreme instability and desperation. We don't know what are the resources and contacts that he is supposed to have that Elaine talked about, so what if he were to use them to track down MC now. He could easily try and track the MC's cellphone by tracing the call and pinging it off the nearest cell tower to try and get his location. Also since he is dying he has nothing left to lose, so he won't fear any consequences so what if he decides since he can't have MC in his life no one can and decides to show up and in his unstable madness try to kill MC and his family. This is why I say that one call puts them in danger. I honestly immediately thought of this when that happened and was like you have no idea what you have done, when that call ended. But that is just my opinion not an actual idea for the game, just why I think it was a bad move.

P.S. Seriously Killer7 that last part about the father showing up is NOT a request or an idea for the game it was just my opinion, please do NOT put that in the game. The last thing I would want to see is for the family to get hurt. But feel free to put in that stuff about Fiona, that I wouldn't mind seeing.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
P.S. Seriously Killer7 that last part about the father showing up is NOT a request or an idea for the game it was just my opinion, please do NOT put that in the game. The last thing I would want to see is for the family to get hurt.
I don't think you have to worry about K7 doing anything like that in the game. Unless K7 is secretly Dr.PC or something. This is a wholesome and happy story! :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
One thing I would like to see hopefully in the future is a chance to properly romance Fiona. It could be like something similar to having an option where we either keep the relationship as is (whatever the player had chosen) or go for a real romance. I mean when MC kissed her she seemed to show that vulnerability and a little of her true self so it could be an option. By the way not sure if I am the only one who absolutely hates Elaine, but....I absolutely hate her. Sorry I don't think anything could possibly fix that after everything she did. In my opinion (and it might be a bit extreme) she just made it worse for MC. It was as if the wound was finally being healed and she just ripped it back open so 'she' could be 'sure' that the MC got closure when he was already done with everything and get closure already. Plus forcing him like that possibly could put him and the family in danger. Think of it this way (like I said might be extreme so stay with me for a sec) the father was dying with 3 weeks to live, if they had left him alone he most likely would have just died without finding them since he still didn't know where they were. Most likely he was looking for his son just to at least have something before he died, whether he deserved it or not (which he didn't). But making the MC outright tell him that he is done with him and doesn't want anything to do with him when he is dying could make him highly unstable and desperate.

Think of this way he was a violent, unstable person before looking for his son as that was basically what he felt was his in this world, but now that the 'thing' he felt was his doesn't want anything to do with him and has essentially put him out of his life, that could put him in a state of extreme instability and desperation. We don't know what are the resources and contacts that he is supposed to have that Elaine talked about, so what if he were to use them to track down MC now. He could easily try and track the MC's cellphone by tracing the call and pinging it off the nearest cell tower to try and get his location. Also since he is dying he has nothing left to lose, so he won't fear any consequences so what if he decides since he can't have MC in his life no one can and decides to show up and in his unstable madness try to kill MC and his family. This is why I say that one call puts them in danger. I honestly immediately thought of this when that happened and was like you have no idea what you have done, when that call ended. But that is just my opinion not an actual idea for the game, just why I think it was a bad move.

P.S. Seriously Killer7 that last part about the father showing up is NOT a request or an idea for the game it was just my opinion, please do NOT put that in the game. The last thing I would want to see is for the family to get hurt. But feel free to put in that stuff about Fiona, that I wouldn't mind seeing.
Was he really done with it though? If you remember, his landlord started to look for him. He beat the new boyfriend of his ex to find out where he is. So I think forcing him to call him to cut ties with him forever was not a bad move. The only thing where I would agree is that she forced him to do it right now, that she didn't give him an option to think about it. But this all has its reasons.

I don't want to give too big of a spoiler for 0.11 but once you start it you're going to see what I mean with that. A lot of things will happen in 0.11 but none of them will be bad - it will be quite the opposite.

I don't think you have to worry about K7 doing anything like that in the game. Unless K7 is secretly Dr.PC or something. This is a wholesome and happy story! :)
Never. The thing with Elaine is probably the furthest I will go in terms of "drama". From this point on it's wholesome hugging and headpatting. Like it was before I guess.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Was he really done with it though? If you remember, his landlord started to look for him. He beat the new boyfriend of his ex to find out where he is. So I think forcing him to call him to cut ties with him forever was not a bad move. The only thing where I would agree is that she forced him to do it right now, that she didn't give him an option to think about it. But this all has its reasons.

I don't want to give too big of a spoiler for 0.11 but once you start it you're going to see what I mean with that. A lot of things will happen in 0.11 but none of them will be bad - it will be quite the opposite.

From this point on it's wholesome hugging and headpatting. Like it was before I guess.
Well to me he seemed done with it and the father looking for him...weeelll hide out for 3 weeks and we good.

But good to hear good things are ahead, but I still don't like Elaine sorry was just too much for me to ever forgive her.

On another note....Fiona....romancing....dating....any chance?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
trouser trout
Man, you're selling yourself short with that p
Witch burning scene in update 0.11? :LOL:

Seriously though, I hope the MC is able to have a "you fucked up" dialogue with the old lady and tell her to either go away or just leave him alone. I don't want him to shrug, ask for pancakes, and schedule her weekly fucking. I am fine with a slow path to an eventual fuck but not a yes/no (fuck/no fuck) situation. She is a bit more complicated than anyone except Tanja.

Reactions: HansDampf788
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes