Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hi, i dont know if this is the place to post this but sorry i have no idea, right after chapter 5 i get a black screen with a red message at the very top that says: Image 'dayfourtymorningtimeyoulookatgrannyshelooksatyouevilsmilemouthclosed' not found, and the regular textbox that works normally, then every single image after also the same problem, black screen, red message on top talking about the corresponding image and the texboxt to match working correctly, i'm using the walktrough mod from lain, any idea how can i fix this please?
Did you download 0.10 ? 0.10 is Chapter 5, it looks like you are using the script of 0.10 on the folders of 0.9. My advise is to redownload 0.10 and put it in its own folder, don't overwrite the old files or anything. Your savegames are in your %appdata%renpy folder ( and on android they are also stored outside the game folder ).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
He loves them all, he doesn't feel any difference with his "Harem", they are all equal and recieve his love and sperm equally! I just wish they would get equally pregnant!
The ending better be all of the girls and I mean all of them walking around with preggie bellies. Of course, this is also after they all already gave birth to MC's 10 other kids ;)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
When I play other games that let you name female characters, now I seem to always use Lucy, Sandra and Alice

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He loves them all, he doesn't feel any difference with his "Harem", they are all equal and recieve his love and sperm equally! I just wish they would get equally pregnant!
wow i thought you was talking about me there for a minute

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
Seems like I am not the only fanboy for Lucy...... :love:
Although I must admit that all the other girls are nice as well.
Sandra, Alice and Maddy are also very loveable.
I really like the dialogues especially with Lucy.
Looking forward to the next update.......keep up the nice work Killer7!!(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: IPsycho

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Seems like I am not the only fanboy for Lucy...... :love:
Although I must admit that all the other girls are nice as well.
Sandra, Alice and Maddy are also very loveable.
I really like the dialogues especially with Lucy.
Looking forward to the next update.......keep up the nice work Killer7!!(y)
yeah you have to get into a very very very long line of Lucy lovers .... and yeah the other babes are hot also :love:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes