The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sandra is main Waifu, we all love our Tsundere Kitty Lucy and Sandra and MC's daughter Alice too. Honestly the cute little reference to Lucy and Alice being Sandra and MC's "little ones" is why I will always put Sandra on that top pedestal. <3

I do love Maddie too but the extreme tan-lines on her character model is really unattractive, I don't like them at all personally.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, for the love of the Gods Killer7, can we enjoy the lingerie on our girls for more than an eye-blink before they get fully nekkid?? I FUCKING LOVED the Maddie/Sandra/MC scene but was super disappointed that I only got them in Lingerie for like a single panel. )': Some of us have Lingerie/Stockings fetishes for our ladies dammit! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Barracuda13 and M!

Ranek

Jun 18, 2019
Hi, i dont know if this is the place to post this but sorry i have no idea, right after chapter 5 i get a black screen with a red message at the very top that says: Image 'dayfourtymorningtimeyoulookatgrannyshelooksatyouevilsmilemouthclosed' not found, and the regular textbox that works normally, then every single image after also the same problem, black screen, red message on top talking about the corresponding image and the texboxt to match working correctly, i'm using the walktrough mod from lain, any idea how can i fix this please?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hi, i dont know if this is the place to post this but sorry i have no idea, right after chapter 5 i get a black screen with a red message at the very top that says: Image 'dayfourtymorningtimeyoulookatgrannyshelooksatyouevilsmilemouthclosed' not found, and the regular textbox that works normally, then every single image after also the same problem, black screen, red message on top talking about the corresponding image and the texboxt to match working correctly, i'm using the walktrough mod from lain, any idea how can i fix this please?
Did you download 0.10 ? 0.10 is Chapter 5, it looks like you are using the script of 0.10 on the folders of 0.9. My advise is to redownload 0.10 and put it in its own folder, don't overwrite the old files or anything. Your savegames are in your %appdata%renpy folder ( and on android they are also stored outside the game folder ).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
He loves them all, he doesn't feel any difference with his "Harem", they are all equal and recieve his love and sperm equally! I just wish they would get equally pregnant!
The ending better be all of the girls and I mean all of them walking around with preggie bellies. Of course, this is also after they all already gave birth to MC's 10 other kids ;)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
When I play other games that let you name female characters, now I seem to always use Lucy, Sandra and Alice

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes