Arassei

May 28, 2019
Okay, let me rephrase that:

I'm not planning to let the girls have fun with each other WITHOUT the MC being involved. He won't walk in on Sandra and Maddie eating each other out. What I can see happening is something that I already teased with Tanja and Fiona - You fuck Tanja while Tanja eats Fiona's pussy. Or you fuck Sandra while Yvonne is making out with her. Things like that would be optional for the player to decide. Sex or sexual acts without the MC being present is something I won't do, not because I personally dislike it ( I wouldn't mind it ) but I know that a lot of players would see it as cheating/NTR, even when it's girl on girl action.
Dude, I love youuuu ! :love:
As I said before, you can do that without the players seeing it as cheating/NTR, if you make things clear, bla bla bla I guess you already read it.

But I like very much your decision. (y)

Reactions: Macgamer
D

Deleted member 618663

If no Alice, Lucy 3-way. Next best thing would be Sun, Soo. Or get Lucy and Mel a strap-on and let them tag team Tanja.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jonny Skull

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
If no Alice, Lucy 3-way. Next best thing would be Sun, Soo. Or get Lucy and Mel a strap-on and let them tag team Tanja.
So far only my proofreader guessed it correctly ( without getting any hints from me ). It was already kinda teased on the first evening after you return from the vacation. That's all I'm going to say :p.

Okay HoboCop86 also guessed it correctly :)

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Okay, so in regards to the Tanja thing; I do like petplay, but I feel really, really, bad for mindbreaking her. I would feel really fucking evil taking advantage of her like that, even if she kinda deserves it.

On the girlfriend path do you find out why she was super evil to Lucy/Melissa? Can you redeem her?

Reactions: MrFriendly

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Okay, so in regards to the Tanja thing; I do like petplay, but I feel really, really, bad for mindbreaking her. I would feel really fucking evil taking advantage of her like that, even if she kinda deserves it.

On the girlfriend path do you find out why she was super evil to Lucy/Melissa? Can you redeem her?
Yeah she gets redeemed. She actually gets really sweet and falls hard for you. She also calls you daddy. Not sure if she does that in the pet route as well, but yeah :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Good day to all of you wonderful and very sexy people out there!
Another week another progress update - a special one as you can see!
The work on 0.11 is going great. I just finished the script for the third day of 0.11, so the teasers will come this week. I know I said I wanted to try to release two betas last week but I'm still taking it a bit slower. Don't worry though, the beta should come early tuesday morning!
So far the feedback for 0.11 has been great. I'm still on my way to tell the storys I finally wanted to tell. Day 3 will also feature a longer event with Elaine again, a event where our dear MC is not holding back anything that the thinks. And if you at least stayed friends with Fiona this talk will be even better - trust me. Let's just say that Elaine is not getting away so easy this time. But it will end with something wholesome again.
The third day will also feature one of the best lewd scenes so far. I don't want to spoil too much but if you got certain hints then you should know what will happen. Let's just say more than one girl is involved :).
As a closure I present you with three new renders from the My New Memories girls to inform you that the project is still being worked on. But since My New Family is the priority I'm taking things even slower there.
Stay tuned for the teasers that will come! And I hope that all of you will have a wonderful week!

themilfs.png chillingsroomates.png smolpotatos2.png

deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
I see a lot of ladies in these teasers with smaller breasts Killer7. I'm in love already. They all look so beautiful. You never cease to amaze.

Reactions: KMN

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a heads up, I just finished work on Beta 3 and I'm uploading it for my patrons. The post with ~12 to 15 teaser pictures for the first three days of 0.11 will go up on Friday at 20:00 CEST ( 8pm CEST ). I hope that some of these teasers will give you some hype! :)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know if I should wait for the 0.11 or if I should wait longer to have more content :/ What a heartbreaking choice
Usually each content update delivers at least 1 1/2 hours of gameplay. 0.11 will be a bit longer, compareable to 0.9 that was the biggest update so far. But that's up to you to decide :D.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes