deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
I see a lot of ladies in these teasers with smaller breasts Killer7. I'm in love already. They all look so beautiful. You never cease to amaze.

Reactions: KMN

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just a heads up, I just finished work on Beta 3 and I'm uploading it for my patrons. The post with ~12 to 15 teaser pictures for the first three days of 0.11 will go up on Friday at 20:00 CEST ( 8pm CEST ). I hope that some of these teasers will give you some hype! :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't know if I should wait for the 0.11 or if I should wait longer to have more content :/ What a heartbreaking choice
Usually each content update delivers at least 1 1/2 hours of gameplay. 0.11 will be a bit longer, compareable to 0.9 that was the biggest update so far. But that's up to you to decide :D.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Not true!

Sandra is girlfriend of the year!!
Eh, Sandra is a candidate for girlfriend of the year, however she needs to agree to doing some butt stuff for her candidacy to be successful. Also a threesome with Yvonne or Maddie would go a long way to sealing the deal. Otherwise someone else could slip in there and have a threesome and do butt stuff to clinch the award.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
The Patreon site freezes up for me. Any other way to get the Mod. please?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes