Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone heard a man say 'I hate all women' because some bitch cheated on him or did some worse shit.
Yes, there is literally a large group of men that hate women and want to live without them.

You've obviously never heard of MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way).

Men that hate women.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, there is literally a large group of men that hate women and want to live without them.

Men that hate women.
its true i hate women so much i got married 3 times till i got it right

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019

Men that hate women.
Well, yes that's definitely the first time I heard about this.
But I assume its pretty rare, right?

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Killer7 great game, I really love it. Played it twice. The plus is that you didn't just focus on sex scenes, the story is interesting too.

There are still some stuff like with Fiona and Elaine, how they treated MC, even though they know MC's bad past.

With Fiona, well how she treated MC like to be just her plaything, and pretends that she cares for Becca a lot and never wants to see her sad but when Becca finds out about all of that, wouldn't that make her sad and she hadn't thought about that.
She even had the nerve to threaten MC like 'If you ever make your mother sad, I will find you and make you regret', I mean Fuck you Bitch who are you to judge.

And then with Elaine, she literally destroyed their first meeting. It was a dick move to compare MC with his asshole father. Generally, even if you try to probe someone's intention or their character, thats not the way to do it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I started to like both of the characters but these were the points I hate both the characters so much.

Women sometimes say they 'hate all men' because of some asshole. They treat all the men same like shit and can't even see the possibility that there some really good men too, why?
Does anyone heard a man say 'I hate all women' because some bitch cheated on him or did some worse shit.

Sorry, didn't want to get too emotional but thats just the point.

Again Killer7, great game. Keep up the work and keep the updates coming :)
I used to dislike Fiona too, but like her now because of her quirky relationship with MC (even though I'm not into the whole Dom/Sub thing) outside of sex.

About Elaine, I agree her course of action was pretty shite, but it kinda made sense in a way. She's had to watch the lives of both of her daughters and her granddaughters get distroyed by asshole men and then the MC, who's spent a large chunk of his life with one of those assholes, shows up and is in a relationship with all the women in the family. Even disregarding the incest thing, he is in a polygamous relationship and since she doesn't know him personally (keeping an eye on him, isn't really knowing him) her reaction was pretty mild, honestly.

Then, to top it all off, she finds out that the worst asshole in the family is looking for the MC and could find her daughter again and basically wreck the happiness she's finally found and all she has to do avoid is have the MC tell Martin to stay away. I mean, yeah it destroys any kinda chance she has with keeping the MC as family, but it'd seem like the obvious choice, given she couldn't do anything to help Becca, originally. I mean the course of action she took was completely fucked, but thinking from her perspective, I could sort of see where she was coming from. Anyways, hopefully she can prove in the future that she cares for the MC and would join the harem (knowing K7, pretty sure she will).

Holy wall of text. When I started typing, I expected this to be much shorter. Think I went off on a tangent. At the end though, what I'm trying to say is that I find Elaine's character intriguing and want to see how she gets back into being a part of the MC's new family.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like the scenario you wrote out there, but I mainly want the game out of the perspective of MC 99% of the time. I might just add something like that later on though, where Sandra and Maddie talk about it and you get a little more background info on things. Might be something interesting :).
I guess I am that crazy guy who just expected that the cousins (Sandra and Maddie) already experimented, that the Aunt and Mom did too when they were younger, and that Sandra and Yvonne had fun together before the MC showed up. If the girls having some fun off camera without the MC being there is a problem for people they must really hate reality (people have sex without them all the time! :ROFLMAO: ).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I guess I am that crazy guy who just expected that the cousins (Sandra and Maddie) already experimented, that the Aunt and Mom did too when they were younger, and that Sandra and Yvonne had fun together before the MC showed up. If the girls having some fun off camera without the MC being there is a problem for people they must really hate reality (people have sex without them all the time! :ROFLMAO:).
funny thing is thats what i thought also .... i mean the way they act when they are together

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess I am that crazy guy who just expected that the cousins (Sandra and Maddie) already experimented, that the Aunt and Mom did too when they were younger, and that Sandra and Yvonne had fun together before the MC showed up. If the girls having some fun off camera without the MC being there is a problem for people they must really hate reality (people have sex without them all the time! :ROFLMAO:).
I thought the exact same thing, especially about the aunt and the mother. The way they talk it did kinda hint they had experimented when they were younger.

With how close Maddie and Sandra are and how much time they spent together I did assume they were doing the naked tango.

It's probably what would happen in that situation.

I kinda imagined a Sisterly Lust kinda deal where the girls helped each other out of the MC was busy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I kinda imagined a Sisterly Lust kinda deal where the girls helped each other out of the MC was busy.
Exactly!

They are all so close to each other, emotionally and physically, I felt that the Aunt and Mom must have experimented in their "wild younger years" (cliche I know). And then once the family become more "liberated" by the arrival of the MC I expected that Sandra and Maddie would explore each other considering how much time they spend together.

Hmm, I guess it will just be the canon I have in my head that they are playing with each other when the MC isn't there.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Exactly!

They are all so close to each other, emotionally and physically, I felt that the Aunt and Mom must have experimented in their "wild younger years" (cliche I know). And then once the family become more "liberated" by the arrival of the MC I expected that Sandra and Maddie would explore each other considering how much time they spend together.

Hmm, I guess it will just be the canon I have in my head that they are playing with each other when the MC isn't there.
Yeah, it is a pity that some people would complain about it, i really liked how Sisterly lust turn out, with everybody being there for each other, physically and emotionally.

Reactions: MoreLinks

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I was re-playing this and got curious (and maybe a bit drunk);

What is Alice's motivation to look for the MC in Patreon version (unreal story?)
-Your father was my landlord so i decided to come see you?
-We shared a landlord so i decided to come see you?
-<Something clever>?
-<Something even more weirder>

Though i have to wonder if anyone plays this without real story -option...

Did they build their own sauna on 2nd floor? Horrible mistake! Now MC can't introduce girls to pleasure of jumping from hot sauna to cold water!

• Haha
Reactions: Jonny Skull

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, it is a pity that some people would complain about it, i really liked how Sisterly lust turn out, with everybody being there for each other, physically and emotionally.
Yeah, I don't get that attitude. The characters have made it clear that the MC is the only man for all of them so why does it matter if they have fun together? I understand in other games when people don't want a LI to have sexy time with another man (I don't really agree but that's not important here). In this game the family is the MC's harem and I don't see how it would hurt the story to have it that Sandra and Maddie or Mom and Aunt or Sandra and Yvonne or Lucy and Alice hook up when the MC's dick is unavailable.

Oh well, as I said my head canon will be that they do have fun without the MC. They need to learn to satisfy each other anyway, at the rate the MC eats pancakes he's going to be a fat man soon. :ROFLMAO:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, I don't get that attitude. The characters have made it clear that the MC is the only man for all of them so why does it matter if they have fun together?
See I agree. What I think the problem is, the anti-NTR/cheating crowd is pretty venomous and they also play fast and loose with what is actually considered NTR/cheating. My guess is Killer7 maybe just wants to avoid the whole mess that could bring. Honestly, I wouldn't blame him.

What is Alice's motivation to look for the MC in Patreon version (unreal story?)
-Your father was my landlord so i decided to come see you?
-We shared a landlord so i decided to come see you?
LOL I never even thought about it! Now I have to do a quick non-incest run-through to see what she does say. :D

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hate NTR games and I wouldn't mind if the girls had some fun with eachother. The only way I would have a problem with that is if they were having sexual encounters with random girls without the MC knowing. If it's between the girls in the household I don't see the problem.
That Sisterly Lust I brought up had a guy make a harem out of his family and a couple of people from outside the family if you wanted them.

They only ever slept with each other but the girls kinda had their own thing going on inside the harem when the MC was busy with others so no one was ever left out.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
That Sisterly Lust I brought up had a guy make a harem out of his family and a couple of people from outside the family if you wanted them.

They only ever slept with each other but the girls kinda had their own thing going on inside the harem when the MC was busy with others so no one was ever left out.
Sisterly Lust is one of my favorites (my only real negativ for the game is the lack of animations)

For the players who have a problem with the girls having fun with each other the option to aviod it is a good idea (already mentioned by Killer7).

For the girl/girl active and not feel left out here is a simple idea for a scene.
MC comes home walks into his bedroom and finds Sandra and Maddy in the middle of some fun, give the MC the option to join them. You can also add a line from the girls that they were so horny they couldn't wait any longer for the MC to come home.

The only problem i see with girl/girl scenes (on- or ofscreen) is when its gets overboard like in Hustle Town where at some point the girls only talk about getting in on with another girl from the harem.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 879257

Okay, let me rephrase that:

I'm not planning to let the girls have fun with each other WITHOUT the MC being involved. He won't walk in on Sandra and Maddie eating each other out. What I can see happening is something that I already teased with Tanja and Fiona - You fuck Tanja while Tanja eats Fiona's pussy. Or you fuck Sandra while Yvonne is making out with her. Things like that would be optional for the player to decide. Sex or sexual acts without the MC being present is something I won't do, not because I personally dislike it ( I wouldn't mind it ) but I know that a lot of players would see it as cheating/NTR, even when it's girl on girl action.
I think it should be possible, however, that the women who belong to your harem can make out with each other, because it has nothing to do with NTR or cheating, but with love and affection for each other. After all, it would be better to allow women to play around with each other, why only in the presence of the Mc do everyone theoretically know each other and that would be a pretty awesome approach because it would appear more realistic through such situations and could strengthen the chemistry between the women In my opinion. As an alternative, let the Mc watch the sex act of the women because if necessary let in later. Ntr has more to do with slowly corrupting and stealing the women of the MC, but here it is the love between the family and some outside people who join the harem like sun, fiona and tanja etc. A small example of how great it would be if the Mc came home and saw sandra licking her mother's pussy, I think that would be a pretty nice surprise for me opinion or if the mc fucks his aunt on the dining table while maddie is just coming in and watching un d fingering on the side. And that makes a harem or not that the women interact with each other with or without Mc.

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Great chapter (Ch5), I had to write the review, it's just too amazing, the game is just too amazing, great job Killer7, really really great job, thanks for your effort, one of the best games ever!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I see a lot of valid points here and will probably put something like that in game sooner or later. Maybe not the fact that MC just watches, I always want him to participate. But that the girls maybe say "We started a bit without you, but now that you are here..." Which is only fair, it shows that the girls can love each other as well even though there is the taboo aspect of the roomate/landlady situation etc.

Now I just have to find the right girls and the right moment for an event like this. I already have the next threesome planned that will be in 0.11. It's one that people will probably not expect but will say "Holy shit yes..." Especially because I will put some very lewd dialogue in there. ( Not, it will not be between Lucy and Alice you pelicans :D ). It will probably be the best threesome in the game so far. <- That is a 0.11 spoiler btw.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I have to admit, sometimes I really wonder how extreme people can get...Recently it was with Elaine. Back in the day it was with Fiona. Also, there are still some people out there who wished that MC physically hurt Tanja or that she should have killed herself because of the broken heart. But my reactions are usually calm, I try to reason with people that have these extreme thoughts. And when I have to repeat my self I usually do that without any problems, I have a high amount of patience :D.
It's the best reaction for these situations, your patience.
Fiona, Tanja and Elaine are the 3 characters who turned upside down the world " nice and warm " that you created.
Fiona threatened you in the first conversation, Tanja was an extrême bully with your sister and forced you to take revenge and break her heart (a "bad" thing), and Elaine was harsh the first time you spoke with her and forced you to talk to your father.
Fortunately (I don't know if it was on purpuse, but good job in any case) you succeded to cushion their impact on your world.
Fiona is like a sex-friend and Tanja is " broken " so if she is broken, well, in a way, she can't feel her heart in pain anymore, ipso facto, the "bad" thing MC did is like "erased".
Now it's Elaine's turn. I wonder what you planned with her.
Some spoiler for me ? :)

• Red Heart

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gods I fucking love this game. Just got to the "What is Love?" part for Lucy and I fucking died laughing.

So good! The only thing I find lacking is I wish there was a bit of blood when you take a girls virginity like with Sandra's first scene.

Before I get alot of people explaining, I know, I know, IRL there are plenty of reasons why girls dont have hymens/dont bleed during their first time. But what can I say, i watched alot of japanese hentai at an early age and it became a sort of fetish. <3.

Loving the game! Can't wait for more!

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes