Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 , i just gotta ask , ever wonder or think that you could get more out of beating your head on a hard wood table , than trying to make some people understand answers that you have repeated a few times ,, just curious :rolleyes:
I have to admit, sometimes I really wonder how extreme people can get...Recently it was with Elaine. Back in the day it was with Fiona. Also, there are still some people out there who wished that MC physically hurt Tanja or that she should have killed herself because of the broken heart. But my reactions are usually calm, I try to reason with people that have these extreme thoughts. And when I have to repeat my self I usually do that without any problems, I have a high amount of patience :D.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have to admit, sometimes I really wonder how extreme people can get...Recently it was with Elaine. Back in the day it was with Fiona. Also, there are still some people out there who wished that MC physically hurt Tanja or that she should have killed herself because of the broken heart. But my reactions are usually calm, I try to reason with people that have these extreme thoughts. And when I have to repeat my self I usually do that without any problems, I have a high amount of patience :D.
cool i hear ya .. i raised a total of 7 kids ... and patience is something you get along the way ... was just a jokingly kind of question i had thought about ,, a few times now ...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Damn I didn't like Tanja at all, but killing herself it's too much.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Damn I didn't like Tanja at all, but killing herself it's too much.
being honest here i thought the way Killer7 handled that , making her into a pet was cool as hell .... and then letting me .. uhh i mean the MC bang the shit outta her was awesome

Reactions: Killer7

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
being honest here i thought the way Killer7 handled that , making her into a pet was cool as hell .... and then letting me .. uhh i mean the MC bang the shit outta her was awesome
I don't even know how the pet route is. I chose to be nice.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
If I was you I would take it as a compliment, those who complain about or have negative reactions towards some of the characters likely did so because they are invested in the rest of story and the game itself, which is a good thing.

• Red Heart

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gotta admit, some of those posts make me laugh.

It's like they pay no attention to the game they are playing and think this cutesy, lovable harem builder where people are exploring their feelings will somehow get an option to physically abuse and/or murder a girl.

It's like they miss the entire point of the game they are playing and it does tickle me.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
You should be a doctor. :LOL:

• Haha
D

Deleted member 618663

I just wonder what would happen if Maddie were to happen to find that picture of her Mom's ass dripping cum. (on her mom's phone that she sent to Fiona.)

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Nah, I already said I won't do that because I know that some people would not really like it when that happened. It would feel like cheating or something.
There will be, but it will be optional. If you want a girl to make out with the other girl during a threesome for example.
Is it not something you could make optional in the same vein as an MC present girl on girl threesome? Or is it just something you fundamentally don't want to do?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Is it not something you could make optional in the same vein as an MC present girl on girl threesome? Or is it just something you fundamentally don't want to do?
Dude, it is so late in the production of the game to make such a request. My recommendation is to making this request in the near beginning of the game, not the near ending of the game.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Dude, it is so late in the production of the game to make such a request. My recommendation is to making this request in the near beginning of the game, not the near ending of the game.
I mean, it wasn't really a request. I was more curious. After all, the dev debated having a scene like the MC walking in on Maddie and Sandra getting busy but rejected it because some people might somehow consider it NTR or cheating. At the same time, Killer7 was also talking about making any MC involved girl on girl optional because some people don't like that kind of thing. I was just asking if making the former type scene optional as the latter type scene was something he was considering.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, let me rephrase that:

I'm not planning to let the girls have fun with each other WITHOUT the MC being involved. He won't walk in on Sandra and Maddie eating each other out. What I can see happening is something that I already teased with Tanja and Fiona - You fuck Tanja while Tanja eats Fiona's pussy. Or you fuck Sandra while Yvonne is making out with her. Things like that would be optional for the player to decide. Sex or sexual acts without the MC being present is something I won't do, not because I personally dislike it ( I wouldn't mind it ) but I know that a lot of players would see it as cheating/NTR, even when it's girl on girl action.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Okay, let me rephrase that:

I'm not planning to let the girls have fun with each other WITHOUT the MC being involved. He won't walk in on Sandra and Maddie eating each other out. What I can see happening is something that I already teased with Tanja and Fiona - You fuck Tanja while Tanja eats Fiona's pussy. Or you fuck Sandra while Yvonne is making out with her. Things like that would be optional for the player to decide. Sex or sexual acts without the MC being present is something I won't do, not because I personally dislike it ( I wouldn't mind it ) but I know that a lot of players would see it as cheating/NTR, even when it's girl on girl action.
i think it would be nice having a route where we give them a free pass, even if it is only for girl on girl action, and then for those who dislike it they just choose the other option, and i'm not saying show the action, but just have a couple of lines of dialogue like for exemple:
if free_pass == true:
mc "So Sandra, you spent the night at maddies, how was it?" (i know this exemple sucks)
but what i mean is that this could be sprinkled around the code.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Or you fuck Sandra while Yvonne is making out with her. Things like that would be optional for the player to decide. Sex or sexual acts without the MC being present is something I won't do, not because I personally dislike it ( I wouldn't mind it ) but I know that a lot of players would see it as cheating/NTR, even when it's girl on girl action.
Right. What I was really asking was if you're willing to do the MC present girl-on-girl by making it optional(because I guess some people don't understand the greatness that is girls making out) could you not also make the sex scenes without the MC present that are also optional. I mean it's completely understandable if you want to avoid stirring up the anti-NTR/cheating crowd. Even when it's only perceived cheating they can be pretty vocal.

Last edited:

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I think a major issue with girl on girl without mc present is that the story is pretty much exclusively from mc perspective.
If he is not there, we never see it.
Personally I would have liked to see some of the conversations that happened without him, such as Sandra and Maddie discussing Maddie's feelings before mc asks Maddie for their first date.

Maybe something like:
A talk with Sandra about Yvonne.
We know Yvonne has had events with her cousin.
We know Yvonne likes to watch.
Does Sandra like to watch?
Maybe mc likes to watch.
Would Sandra do something so that MC can watch?
Sandra goes to discuss with Yvonne.
She comes back looking embarrassed & confesses that conversation went beyond just talking & describes event.
To mc, hearing about it is like foreplay & it leads to hot sex...

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes