Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I think a major issue with girl on girl without mc present is that the story is pretty much exclusively from mc perspective.
If he is not there, we never see it.
That's true. Any such scene would either be something told to him after the fact or him stumbling across it already in progress.

Loved the scenario you presented though! ;)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think a major issue with girl on girl without mc present is that the story is pretty much exclusively from mc perspective.
If he is not there, we never see it.
Personally I would have liked to see some of the conversations that happened without him, such as Sandra and Maddie discussing Maddie's feelings before mc asks Maddie for their first date.

Maybe something like:
A talk with Sandra about Yvonne.
We know Yvonne has had events with her cousin.
We know Yvonne likes to watch.
Does Sandra like to watch?
Maybe mc likes to watch.
Would Sandra do something so that MC can watch?
Sandra goes to discuss with Yvonne.
She comes back looking embarrassed & confesses that conversation went beyond just talking & describes event.
To mc, hearing about it is like foreplay & it leads to hot sex...
I like the scenario you wrote out there, but I mainly want the game out of the perspective of MC 99% of the time. I might just add something like that later on though, where Sandra and Maddie talk about it and you get a little more background info on things. Might be something interesting :).

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Okay, let me rephrase that:

I'm not planning to let the girls have fun with each other WITHOUT the MC being involved. He won't walk in on Sandra and Maddie eating each other out. What I can see happening is something that I already teased with Tanja and Fiona - You fuck Tanja while Tanja eats Fiona's pussy. Or you fuck Sandra while Yvonne is making out with her. Things like that would be optional for the player to decide. Sex or sexual acts without the MC being present is something I won't do, not because I personally dislike it ( I wouldn't mind it ) but I know that a lot of players would see it as cheating/NTR, even when it's girl on girl action.
First you should do you, nothing wrong with that. If you feel like adding girl on girl without MC go for it. Second from my point of view and as my MC i see them all in a relationship, so if the girls wanna hook up with each other they have the right to, cause they are all in this relationship together. And if you would ever put that in i would hope the girls would share there experience with the MC (kinda like a flash back or something). Final as far at NTR, no offense but these idiots dont even know what true NTR is and if they come here and bombard these forms with their nonsense then there are plenty of ppl here who will happily show them the door out.

Now thats out of the way, Killer7 you rock and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us and also keeping a line of communication with us all. Thanx alot for all your hard work and giving us a great game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Okay, let me rephrase that:

I'm not planning to let the girls have fun with each other WITHOUT the MC being involved. He won't walk in on Sandra and Maddie eating each other out. What I can see happening is something that I already teased with Tanja and Fiona - You fuck Tanja while Tanja eats Fiona's pussy. Or you fuck Sandra while Yvonne is making out with her. Things like that would be optional for the player to decide. Sex or sexual acts without the MC being present is something I won't do, not because I personally dislike it ( I wouldn't mind it ) but I know that a lot of players would see it as cheating/NTR, even when it's girl on girl action.
hmm , i just hope the MC doesn't walk in on me with the girls .. just kiddin Killer7 . your awesome ......

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
Killer7 great game, I really love it. Played it twice. The plus is that you didn't just focus on sex scenes, the story is interesting too.

There are still some stuff like with Fiona and Elaine, how they treated MC, even though they know MC's bad past.

With Fiona, well how she treated MC like to be just her plaything, and pretends that she cares for Becca a lot and never wants to see her sad but when Becca finds out about all of that, wouldn't that make her sad and she hadn't thought about that.
She even had the nerve to threaten MC like 'If you ever make your mother sad, I will find you and make you regret', I mean Fuck you Bitch who are you to judge.

And then with Elaine, she literally destroyed their first meeting. It was a dick move to compare MC with his asshole father. Generally, even if you try to probe someone's intention or their character, thats not the way to do it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I started to like both of the characters but these were the points I hate both the characters so much.

Women sometimes say they 'hate all men' because of some asshole. They treat all the men same like shit and can't even see the possibility that there some really good men too, why?
Does anyone heard a man say 'I hate all women' because some bitch cheated on him or did some worse shit.

Sorry, didn't want to get too emotional but thats just the point.

Again Killer7, great game. Keep up the work and keep the updates coming :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone heard a man say 'I hate all women' because some bitch cheated on him or did some worse shit.
Yes, there is literally a large group of men that hate women and want to live without them.

You've obviously never heard of MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way).

Men that hate women.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, there is literally a large group of men that hate women and want to live without them.

Men that hate women.
its true i hate women so much i got married 3 times till i got it right

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019

Men that hate women.
Well, yes that's definitely the first time I heard about this.
But I assume its pretty rare, right?

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Killer7 great game, I really love it. Played it twice. The plus is that you didn't just focus on sex scenes, the story is interesting too.

There are still some stuff like with Fiona and Elaine, how they treated MC, even though they know MC's bad past.

With Fiona, well how she treated MC like to be just her plaything, and pretends that she cares for Becca a lot and never wants to see her sad but when Becca finds out about all of that, wouldn't that make her sad and she hadn't thought about that.
She even had the nerve to threaten MC like 'If you ever make your mother sad, I will find you and make you regret', I mean Fuck you Bitch who are you to judge.

And then with Elaine, she literally destroyed their first meeting. It was a dick move to compare MC with his asshole father. Generally, even if you try to probe someone's intention or their character, thats not the way to do it.

I mean don't get me wrong, I started to like both of the characters but these were the points I hate both the characters so much.

Women sometimes say they 'hate all men' because of some asshole. They treat all the men same like shit and can't even see the possibility that there some really good men too, why?

Sorry, didn't want to get too emotional but thats just the point.

Again Killer7, great game. Keep up the work and keep the updates coming :)
I used to dislike Fiona too, but like her now because of her quirky relationship with MC (even though I'm not into the whole Dom/Sub thing) outside of sex.

About Elaine, I agree her course of action was pretty shite, but it kinda made sense in a way. She's had to watch the lives of both of her daughters and her granddaughters get distroyed by asshole men and then the MC, who's spent a large chunk of his life with one of those assholes, shows up and is in a relationship with all the women in the family. Even disregarding the incest thing, he is in a polygamous relationship and since she doesn't know him personally (keeping an eye on him, isn't really knowing him) her reaction was pretty mild, honestly.

Then, to top it all off, she finds out that the worst asshole in the family is looking for the MC and could find her daughter again and basically wreck the happiness she's finally found and all she has to do avoid is have the MC tell Martin to stay away. I mean, yeah it destroys any kinda chance she has with keeping the MC as family, but it'd seem like the obvious choice, given she couldn't do anything to help Becca, originally. I mean the course of action she took was completely fucked, but thinking from her perspective, I could sort of see where she was coming from. Anyways, hopefully she can prove in the future that she cares for the MC and would join the harem (knowing K7, pretty sure she will).

Holy wall of text. When I started typing, I expected this to be much shorter. Think I went off on a tangent. At the end though, what I'm trying to say is that I find Elaine's character intriguing and want to see how she gets back into being a part of the MC's new family.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I like the scenario you wrote out there, but I mainly want the game out of the perspective of MC 99% of the time. I might just add something like that later on though, where Sandra and Maddie talk about it and you get a little more background info on things. Might be something interesting :).
I guess I am that crazy guy who just expected that the cousins (Sandra and Maddie) already experimented, that the Aunt and Mom did too when they were younger, and that Sandra and Yvonne had fun together before the MC showed up. If the girls having some fun off camera without the MC being there is a problem for people they must really hate reality (people have sex without them all the time! :ROFLMAO: ).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I guess I am that crazy guy who just expected that the cousins (Sandra and Maddie) already experimented, that the Aunt and Mom did too when they were younger, and that Sandra and Yvonne had fun together before the MC showed up. If the girls having some fun off camera without the MC being there is a problem for people they must really hate reality (people have sex without them all the time! :ROFLMAO:).
funny thing is thats what i thought also .... i mean the way they act when they are together

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I guess I am that crazy guy who just expected that the cousins (Sandra and Maddie) already experimented, that the Aunt and Mom did too when they were younger, and that Sandra and Yvonne had fun together before the MC showed up. If the girls having some fun off camera without the MC being there is a problem for people they must really hate reality (people have sex without them all the time! :ROFLMAO:).
I thought the exact same thing, especially about the aunt and the mother. The way they talk it did kinda hint they had experimented when they were younger.

With how close Maddie and Sandra are and how much time they spent together I did assume they were doing the naked tango.

It's probably what would happen in that situation.

I kinda imagined a Sisterly Lust kinda deal where the girls helped each other out of the MC was busy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I kinda imagined a Sisterly Lust kinda deal where the girls helped each other out of the MC was busy.
Exactly!

They are all so close to each other, emotionally and physically, I felt that the Aunt and Mom must have experimented in their "wild younger years" (cliche I know). And then once the family become more "liberated" by the arrival of the MC I expected that Sandra and Maddie would explore each other considering how much time they spend together.

Hmm, I guess it will just be the canon I have in my head that they are playing with each other when the MC isn't there.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Exactly!

They are all so close to each other, emotionally and physically, I felt that the Aunt and Mom must have experimented in their "wild younger years" (cliche I know). And then once the family become more "liberated" by the arrival of the MC I expected that Sandra and Maddie would explore each other considering how much time they spend together.

Hmm, I guess it will just be the canon I have in my head that they are playing with each other when the MC isn't there.
Yeah, it is a pity that some people would complain about it, i really liked how Sisterly lust turn out, with everybody being there for each other, physically and emotionally.

Reactions: MoreLinks

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I was re-playing this and got curious (and maybe a bit drunk);

What is Alice's motivation to look for the MC in Patreon version (unreal story?)
-Your father was my landlord so i decided to come see you?
-We shared a landlord so i decided to come see you?
-<Something clever>?
-<Something even more weirder>

Though i have to wonder if anyone plays this without real story -option...

Did they build their own sauna on 2nd floor? Horrible mistake! Now MC can't introduce girls to pleasure of jumping from hot sauna to cold water!

• Haha
Reactions: Jonny Skull

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, it is a pity that some people would complain about it, i really liked how Sisterly lust turn out, with everybody being there for each other, physically and emotionally.
Yeah, I don't get that attitude. The characters have made it clear that the MC is the only man for all of them so why does it matter if they have fun together? I understand in other games when people don't want a LI to have sexy time with another man (I don't really agree but that's not important here). In this game the family is the MC's harem and I don't see how it would hurt the story to have it that Sandra and Maddie or Mom and Aunt or Sandra and Yvonne or Lucy and Alice hook up when the MC's dick is unavailable.

Oh well, as I said my head canon will be that they do have fun without the MC. They need to learn to satisfy each other anyway, at the rate the MC eats pancakes he's going to be a fat man soon. :ROFLMAO:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah, I don't get that attitude. The characters have made it clear that the MC is the only man for all of them so why does it matter if they have fun together?
See I agree. What I think the problem is, the anti-NTR/cheating crowd is pretty venomous and they also play fast and loose with what is actually considered NTR/cheating. My guess is Killer7 maybe just wants to avoid the whole mess that could bring. Honestly, I wouldn't blame him.

What is Alice's motivation to look for the MC in Patreon version (unreal story?)
-Your father was my landlord so i decided to come see you?
-We shared a landlord so i decided to come see you?
LOL I never even thought about it! Now I have to do a quick non-incest run-through to see what she does say. :D

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes