Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Gods I fucking love this game. Just got to the "What is Love?" part for Lucy and I fucking died laughing.

So good! The only thing I find lacking is I wish there was a bit of blood when you take a girls virginity like with Sandra's first scene.

Before I get alot of people explaining, I know, I know, IRL there are plenty of reasons why girls dont have hymens/dont bleed during their first time. But what can I say, i watched alot of japanese hentai at an early age and it became a sort of fetish. <3.

Loving the game! Can't wait for more!
Oh there is blood, it just depends on the girl :D.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i've been a pelican since i started playing this game .. can't fly yet tho ... i did fall over the coffee table a couple times :ROFLMAO:

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I see a lot of valid points here and will probably put something like that in game sooner or later. Maybe not the fact that MC just watches, I always want him to participate. But that the girls maybe say "We started a bit without you, but now that you are here..." Which is only fair, it shows that the girls can love each other as well even though there is the taboo aspect of the roomate/landlady situation etc.

Now I just have to find the right girls and the right moment for an event like this. I already have the next threesome planned that will be in 0.11. It's one that people will probably not expect but will say "Holy shit yes..." Especially because I will put some very lewd dialogue in there. ( Not, it will not be between Lucy and Alice you pelicans :D ). It will probably be the best threesome in the game so far. <- That is a 0.11 spoiler btw.
I gotta say that I'm excited that you're at least considering it.

People keep mentioning Sisterly Lust, and for good reason. Those group scenes with like 5 characters were amazing. While MC was with 1 or 2 girls, others are shown in the background fooling around. And they all just like rotate who they were with. I like seeing harem games where the women are attracted to each other.

vmonteiro

Jun 9, 2020
I see a lot of valid points here and will probably put something like that in game sooner or later. Maybe not the fact that MC just watches, I always want him to participate. But that the girls maybe say "We started a bit without you, but now that you are here..." Which is only fair, it shows that the girls can love each other as well even though there is the taboo aspect of the roomate/landlady situation etc.

Now I just have to find the right girls and the right moment for an event like this. I already have the next threesome planned that will be in 0.11. It's one that people will probably not expect but will say "Holy shit yes..." Especially because I will put some very lewd dialogue in there. ( Not, it will not be between Lucy and Alice you pelicans :D ). It will probably be the best threesome in the game so far. <- That is a 0.11 spoiler btw.
But I hope we can have this threesome (Lucy-Alice)
in the future, or something close to that.
I feel that Alice's relationship is much slower than the others, which makes me a little sad, since she is my favorite.
Not that I want quick sex, I like this game mainly because it is the way it is, I just miss more moments with her.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
But I hope we can have this threesome (Lucy-Alice)
in the future, or something close to that.
I feel that Alice's relationship is much slower than the others, which makes me a little sad, since she is my favorite.
Not that I want quick sex, I like this game mainly because it is the way it is, I just miss more moments with her.
One of my patrons pointed this out, the relationship between MC and Alice. He said I created a cool dynamic there where Alice gets more and more frustrated that MC is not treating her like the other girlfriends so that she will at one point just assault and get her sexy time from him like that. I really liked that idea so that's where the relationship is at the moment. 0.11 will give a lot of Alice moments though where she will take the iniative ( with the help of Sandra ) so no worries there, the lewd stuff with Alice is on a good way. It will be faster than it was with Lucy for example.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
He said I created a cool dynamic there where Alice gets more and more frustrated that MC is not treating her like the other girlfriends so that she will at one point just assault and get her sexy time from him like that.
That gets a big thumbs up from me! I love the idea of a more sexually aggresive Alice.

Reactions: TundraLupus
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes