vmonteiro

Jun 9, 2020
1st Alice, 2nd Lucy, 3rd Sandra, 4th Beca, then the rest, I like them all, but these would be my favorites,
I will not give espoilers, but I loved the trio of this update,
but what I would really like to see would be an MC quartet, Alice, Lucy and Sandra, it would be divine.
It's not that we don't love the ones that developers like (Sandra)
but who ordered the others to be as beautiful and tasty as?

• Red Heart
Reactions: dgeorge and Killer7

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sandra is main Waifu, we all love our Tsundere Kitty Lucy and Sandra and MC's daughter Alice too. Honestly the cute little reference to Lucy and Alice being Sandra and MC's "little ones" is why I will always put Sandra on that top pedestal. <3

I do love Maddie too but the extreme tan-lines on her character model is really unattractive, I don't like them at all personally.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, for the love of the Gods Killer7, can we enjoy the lingerie on our girls for more than an eye-blink before they get fully nekkid?? I FUCKING LOVED the Maddie/Sandra/MC scene but was super disappointed that I only got them in Lingerie for like a single panel. )': Some of us have Lingerie/Stockings fetishes for our ladies dammit! <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Barracuda13 and M!

Ranek

Jun 18, 2019
Hi, i dont know if this is the place to post this but sorry i have no idea, right after chapter 5 i get a black screen with a red message at the very top that says: Image 'dayfourtymorningtimeyoulookatgrannyshelooksatyouevilsmilemouthclosed' not found, and the regular textbox that works normally, then every single image after also the same problem, black screen, red message on top talking about the corresponding image and the texboxt to match working correctly, i'm using the walktrough mod from lain, any idea how can i fix this please?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes