Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hello, sorry to bother but someone has the previous save right after this update? Cuz I forgot to make a save...
The easiest way is to hit all the options for skipping in the preference menu and then just hold ctrl till you are where you left of. That should only take a few minutes.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The opening barely clears the lowest conceivable bar for trash, but it picks up as it progresses. It's like it's so trashy it's good. How does that even make sense? Maybe it's the slow guitar theme that just relaxes me. I'm a sucker for slow guitars. Gets me in the feel-good mood easy-peasy.
If it would be as trashy as you claim, you wouldn't continue playing it and not the 1k+ people who play it each update.

1/10 for the try. :rolleyes:

Jul 29, 2017
If it would be as trashy as you claim, you wouldn't continue playing it and not the 1k+ people who play it each update.

1/10 for the try. :rolleyes:
Dude. Do not dis trash. Everyone has a guilty pleasure. The writing and circumstances of the MC are beyond a doubt trashy as they come, but it's a good trash. The kind you find a hundred bucks in after you fell on it by accident.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The opening barely clears the lowest conceivable bar for trash, but it picks up as it progresses. It's like it's so trashy it's good. How does that even make sense? Maybe it's the slow guitar theme that just relaxes me. I'm a sucker for slow guitars. Gets me in the feel-good mood easy-peasy.
hmm i don't get that from this game , i've played it from the start and its been great the whole time :)

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I have decided Yvonne is the biggest cock blocker in this game lmao always taking Sandra away from the mc as she has a massive crush on her... Grrrr keep your grubby little hands of my girl Yvonne or there getting chopped of along with your tongue hahaha
In all seriousness tho I hope that the dev isn't going to further this story along where you find out that something has been going on behind your back between Sandra and Yvonne as Sandra said herself "Yvonne has become more affectionate recently"

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I have decided Yvonne is the biggest cock blocker in this game lmao always taking Sandra away from the mc as she has a massive crush on her... Grrrr keep your grubby little hands of my girl Yvonne or there getting chopped of along with your tongue hahaha
In all seriousness tho I hope that the dev isn't going to further this story along where you find out that something has been going on behind your back between Sandra and Yvonne as Sandra said herself "Yvonne has become more affectionate recently"
Lol, I'll fuck Yvonne all day long. But the day she touches Sandra, we're throwing fists!

• Haha
Reactions: BoltonGuy35

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Nah, I already said I won't do that because I know that some people would not really like it when that happened. It would feel like cheating or something. Yvonne had her past with her friend though, so she had some experience with everything compared to someone like Sandra who had every first moment with MC ( that also goes for most of the other girls ).

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Nah, I already said I won't do that because I know that some people would not really like it when that happened. It would feel like cheating or something. Yvonne had her past with her friend though, so she had some experience with everything compared to someone like Sandra who had every first moment with MC ( that also goes for most of the other girls ).
Great i'm glad this is the case :), I'm hoping to keep the harem strictly in the family in the end and eventually the only solo path to be Sandra... Everyone has their own tastes but Yvonne just isn't to my liking and she seems to have manipulated both the mc or Sandra into that cinema voyeur scene very well to her own advantage. Clever girl but nothing else is happening not on my watch lol.
Thanks again for a great VN and look forward to your next release (y)

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Great i'm glad this is the case :), I'm hoping to keep the harem strictly in the family in the end and eventually the only solo path to be Sandra... Everyone has their own tastes but Yvonne just isn't to my liking and she seems to have manipulated both the mc or Sandra into that cinema voyeur scene very well to her own advantage. Clever girl but nothing else is happening not on my watch lol.
Thanks again for a great VN and look forward to your next release (y)
Oh but when you stay on the Yvonne route you are going to find out that Sandra has a similar side on hers, that she really enjoys watching MC having fun with other girls... :p.

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
Does that mean that there won't be any moments, with the player's direct consent, to have the girls mess around with each other?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Does that mean that there won't be any moments, with the player's direct consent, to have the girls mess around with each other?
There will be, but it will be optional. If you want a girl to make out with the other girl during a threesome for example. That is something for the future though. For now they all focus on MC

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
There will be, but it will be optional. If you want a girl to make out with the other girl during a threesome for example. That is something for the future though. For now they all focus on MC
Thanks for the reply. I don't mind if it'll be a while, it's just nice to know it will happen.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
One of these days we should turn the tables on Maddie. Get her all hot and horny then tease her and fuck Sandra in front of her instead.

Then make it so the only way the MC fucks her at all is if Maddie lets out all her loving feelings for the MC. This, of course, is after MC impregnates Sandra :LUL:

You know? Have Maddie tell MC how much she loves him while he's balls deep in Sandra c:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
One of these days we should turn the tables on Maddie. Get her all hot and horny then tease her and fuck Sandra in front of her instead.

Then make it so the only way the MC fucks her at all is if Maddie lets out all her loving feelings for the MC. This, of course, is after MC impregnates Sandra :LUL:

You know? Have Maddie tell MC how much she loves him while he's balls deep in Sandra c:
Hey we still didn't see the love letter Maddie wrote for MC that Sandra mentioned ( and that Maddie is really, really REALLY ashamed of ). It is so sweet and corny that people will either say "Awww, Maddie!" or "Oh god, Maddie..."( with a facepalm ).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Hey we still didn't see the love letter Maddie wrote for MC that Sandra mentioned ( and that Maddie is really, really REALLY ashamed of ). It is so sweet and corny that people will either say "Awww, Maddie!" or "Oh god, Maddie..."( with a facepalm ).
Oops, I totally forgot about the letter :(. But I am all about the sweet and corny romance. I think it's cute as fuck. So I am sure the letter is going to be adorable.

Feb 1, 2019

Woaw, calm down Satan :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Killer7 , i just gotta ask , ever wonder or think that you could get more out of beating your head on a hard wood table , than trying to make some people understand answers that you have repeated a few times ,, just curious :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Agrik

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Killer7 , i just gotta ask , ever wonder or think that you could get more out of beating your head on a hard wood table , than trying to make some people understand answers that you have repeated a few times ,, just curious :rolleyes:
Who's to say he doesn't already do that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: qwsl and ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes