MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yes, and i would understand that if the person is going the monogamous route, but, if you are in the harem route, then you are just being selfish.
Eh. I wouldn't go that far. I understand where you're coming from though. The girls are cool with sharing you with each other. There was NEVER an agreement nor is there an obligation for me being ok to share the girls with each other. That's like someone giving me $100 out of the goodness of their heart, but then later says, "You can have this money, but it won't be fair to keep it all for yourself, why don't you share some of it?" Perhaps, that is a bad analogy? Idk. But sharing girls with other people including other girls is something people just aren't into, even me. And that's ok. Just like how it's perfectly ok if some people are into that :). I enjoy threesomes (M/F/F) and orgies (M/F/F/F/F/F) when the main person (MC) is involved and nothing is done behind the MC's back.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Eh. I wouldn't go that far. I understand where you're coming from though. The girls are cool with sharing you with each other. There was NEVER an agreement nor is there an obligation for me being ok to share the girls with each other. That's like someone giving me $100 out of the goodness of their heart, but then later says, "You can have this money, but it won't be fair to keep it all for yourself, why don't you share some of it?" Perhaps, that is a bad analogy? Idk. But sharing girls with other people including other girls is something people just aren't into, even me. And that's ok. Just like how it's perfectly ok if some people are into that :). I enjoy threesomes (M/F/F) and orgies (M/F/F/F/F/F) when the main person (MC) is involved and nothing is done behind the MC's back.
Yeah, it is just how i see things, if someone shows me respec i show it back, if i'm allowed to fuck around then so is my parter, i like when things are equal.

edit: About stuff being done behind his back, yeah i agree there, it could be like Bayle in WVM where she comes to you and talks about the other person, witch for me is alweys a "Sure, go ahead, you gave me permision." As they didn't say "Hey lets have an open relashionship" and more of a "Hey, you can persue other people" or "Go make other people happy", then i think a conversasion should happen.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
so what i'm a greedy fucker .. who can blame me with all the pussy being thrown at me :love:
In this game it makes sense to be greedy. That's how the game is made. Non-harem or small harem games may have a tit for tat situation where if the MC fucks around the others may as well.

I'm glad that the wholesome harem genre exists but it's not all I want to play.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, it is just how i see things, if someone shows me respec i show it back, if i'm allowed to fuck around then so is my parter, i like when things are equal.
And that's awesome man, I don't necessarily see things the same way. We all have our kinks. But if that's how you see things, then I totally respect that :)

Reactions: TundraLupus

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
For me is like i said in "Midlife crysis" I gave the wife permission to fuck other people, but i won't force her, if in the middle of a swing she doesn't show interest in the other guy i wont make her suck his dick.

edit: But i might.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For me is like i said in "Midlife crysis" I gave the wife permission to fuck other people, but i won't force her, if in the middle of a swing she doesn't show interest in the other guy i wont make her suck his dick.

edit: But i might.
oh fuck that i didn't give my wife that i said she could have other women but no other guys...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
bullshit .... i want what i want .. if my mate wants any she can have what i get , not what she wants

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Just finished V10 update today. Excellent, Killer, Just excellent. Apologies for not getting to it earlier, work is killing me with all these crazy people sick and dying from CV19 at work. Exhausting out in the real world.
Seem to be a lot of people writing criticisms of how they would have written it, or how believable it is, or how "not like Real life" it was. Or Honey Select gets the credit.
They obviously have not spent a whole lot of time making characters in HS, and are perhaps not award winning authors or developers of well, anything, or they would STFU.
The writing is consistent, Story is Broad, the updates regular, and you have put an unbelievable amount of work into making something beautiful for our entertainment.
Keep at it man, you are one of the best dev's on F95. Appreciate you and EVERYTHING you do for us.
Cap'n R3D

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
However, Even though there are new characters surfacing, It seems like we are getting to the end of the story. Qu'elle dommage (How Sad)when this tale runs it course. Hope you keep writing games for a long time . . .
R3D

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
However, Even though there are new characters surfacing, It seems like we are getting to the end of the story. Qu'elle dommage (How Sad)when this tale runs it course. Hope you keep writing games for a long time . . .
R3D
Nah, we are not done with the story for a while, the game won't end if you fucked every girl, don't forget I have a harem ending planned and then endings/storys for each main girl. So it will be a while :).

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Nah, we are not done with the story for a while, the game won't end if you fucked every girl, don't forget I have a harem ending planned and then endings/storys for each main girl. So it will be a while :).
Just please don't pull a "freeloading family", i really like this game, and it would be a pity if the ending became just choices like "do you want, harem, girl1, girl2 or girl3?" if you feel like you need a break at some point, take it, please.

Feb 1, 2019
You are a hero :O
The pregnancy is one of my strongest turn on and I'm waiting for it to really happen.
You've done an amazing work !

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Just please don't pull a "freeloading family", i really like this game, and it would be a pity if the ending became just choices like "do you want, harem, girl1, girl2 or girl3?" if you feel like you need a break at some point, take it, please.
No worries there, I try to make the endings as organic as possible. Once the harem ending is complete I will make completely seperate storys for each main girl for endings - think of a scenario where you move out with Sandra or where you move back to your old city with Alice. Something like that is for the far future though. For now I want to keep the household together :D.

Killer will the new update be out for everyone end of this month like always :)
That is the goal! I'm currently chipping away on the second day of 0.11 and making decent progress. I will give a better estimate once I reached beta 5. This usually gives me a better view on when the update might be ready. But yes, as soon as it's done patrons wil get ~2 days early access and then the public release for everyone.

This reminds me, Killer7. Will Lucy be pregnant too? And will she have a regular baby or a litter? :unsure:
That is something I still have to think about. If you remember, Lucy told you she never wants to have children because she is afraid that they will look like her. A lot has happened since then though and if you went with getting children for Sandra this might have changed her view on things as well. 0.11 will give you a lot of info about that.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
That is something I still have to think about. If you remember, Lucy told you she never wants to have children because she is afraid that they will look like her. A lot has happened since then though and if you went with getting children for Sandra this might have changed her view on things as well. 0.11 will give you a lot of info about that.
I hope so, because impregnating the entire family is something i want badly, mainly because sex without impregnation always feels empty to me.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes