Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
no...when i exctract and install theres a message say that chapter 4 file is corrupt
Hm, that's the first time I hear about this. Maybe you have to redownload it. Are you trying the compressed version?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
but full and compressed versions both OK - i'm just DL and test it
fix your PC and Internet - or maybe your antivirus broken it: there few noname av that falsepositive on exe

Upd: tested old saves + console:jump daythirtythreesleeptimesoon jump daythirtyfourmornwithsandy - all OK too idk what wrong with DW PC\Internet\AV\saves

Last edited:
Reactions: Killer7

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Okay I've just finished playing up through v.10 and I've got to say, I've really enjoyed this game. I love the characters and the different relationships and how different each girl is. I love how the individual stories have progressed especially Lucy and the MC. I like how Tanja was able to become a whole person again because nobody deserves to be broken forever. I love Fiona and how her story is going. Hopefully we get plenty of s&m action with her in the future. The more recent additions like Sun, Soo and Diana were great as well. Also can't wait to see what's in store for Maddie's trainer and the nun and the two weeb chicks

I was still on the fence about Elaine right up until the last dinner scene. I didn't really care about her apologizing to the MC again but I needed her to apologize to Becca 'on screen' and she did. I think without that scene, I would have kicked her to the curb and never looked back. But after the Becca apology, I'm looking forward to how Elaine's story continues.

The only thing that I would like to see that hasn't really been in the game so far is for the girls to interact more with each other during the threesomes. It would be fun for Mary and Becca to be 69ing while the MC is fucking them for example.

Can't wait for the next update.

Thanks Killer7 for the awesome game.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The only thing that I would like to see that hasn't really been in the game so far is for the girls to interact more with each other during the threesomes. It would be fun for Mary and Becca to be 69ing while the MC is fucking them for example.
I actually had the same thought during the threesome. It seemed more like a 'one after another-some'. That might just be a limitation of the engine though. I believe these are all canned animations(don't quote me on that). On the other hand the dirty talk was great. Love me some good dirty talk to make a sex scene pop!

My take away - Killer7 pile on that dirty talk! ;)

Reactions: Soul_less327

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I actually had the same thought during the threesome. It seemed more like a 'one after another-some'. That might just be a limitation of the engine though. I believe these are all canned animations(don't quote me on that). On the other hand the dirty talk was great. Love me some good dirty talk to make a sex scene pop!

My take away - Killer7 pile on that dirty talk! ;)
I was thinking about it but I know that some people would complain. I was even debating on Sandra and Maddie having some fun and MC interrupts them, but then some would scream NTR. I do plan on this stuff though, where the girls interact a bit more with each other, but it will be optional ( I don't know why some people don't like a bit girl on girl action. MC walking in on Becca and Mary scissoring sounds pretty hot to me ).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I was thinking about it but I know that some people would complain. I was even debating on Sandra and Maddie having some fun and MC interrupts them, but then some would scream NTR. I do plan on this stuff though, where the girls interact a bit more with each other, but it will be optional ( I don't know why some people don't like a bit girl on girl action. MC walking in on Becca and Mary scissoring sounds pretty hot to me ).
I don't think people would be mad if the girls had some fun with each other. If it was with another man then yeah, it would start WW3.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019

i dont mind girl on girl i know you said the sharing with other Guy Ntr i mean coming on guys .will never every be in the game am i right . girl on girl that just hot i hope the Mc could Join in :) like in Harem Hotel

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
This is not NTR, and look, I hate NTR,
seriously who has who does not like to see two women touching?
For example, I would love to see Lucy and Alice playing with each other.
Or anyone else in the house, even grandma, ever imagined what grandma would be teaching one of the youngest, some things from the adult world?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah people just don't like when the girls are messing around with other guys, if it's with girls they don't really mind. I'm very against NTR and I wouldn't mind at all.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah people just don't like when the girls are messing around with other guys, if it's with girls they don't really mind. I'm very against NTR and I wouldn't mind at all.
If the MC is part of the action then yeah fine but if the girls are doing things together without the MC then as Killer7 said in the post above it would be best to make it optional. Personally I don't see the appeal of girl on girl myself and would consider it cheating.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
If the MC is part of the action then yeah fine but if the girls are doing things together without the MC then as Killer7 said in the post above it would be best to make it optional. Personally I don't see the appeal of girl on girl myself and would consider it cheating.
Yeah, I am the same way. I have no issue with some girl on girl as long as I(the MC) am in on the action. Shit, I love me some orgies.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the mc is with multiple girls would it be that bad if the girls had fun with each other?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I mean the mc is with multiple girls would it be that bad if the girls had fun with each other?
Well to me as the player yeah kinda...
I personally would consider the act to be cheating but in the game world I don't see the MC being able to complain due to the fact that as you said he is with multiple girls and depending on the player some of them like Sun were without the others knowing. But yeah like I said it isn't something that would appeal to me, if the MC is part of the fun then great if not then meh why do I care when the character I'm playing as is either not there or stood off to the side watching like some idiot.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay, so girl on girl action in threesome scenarios. I just know that some people on my discord are against that in general, they want the girls for themself and want the MC to be the only pleaser. I can see them kissing or having some fun in a threesome though. One is getting fucked by MC in missionary, the other get's eaten out by the one that is getting fucked. I'll consider it :).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Okay, so girl on girl action in threesome scenarios. I just know that some people on my discord are against that in general, they want the girls for themself and want the MC to be the only pleaser. I can see them kissing or having some fun in a threesome though. One is getting fucked by MC in missionary, the other get's eaten out by the one that is getting fucked. I'll consider it :).
Yeah, I can also understand why some wouldn't like threesomes and what not. But I personally enjoy some girl-on-girl threesomes or even some 15-some action as long as the MC is injecting some love juice in them all ;)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well to me as the player yeah kinda...
I personally would consider the act to be cheating but in the game world I don't see the MC being able to complain due to the fact that as you said he is with multiple girls and depending on the player some of them like Sun were without the others knowing. But yeah like I said it isn't something that would appeal to me, if the MC is part of the fun then great if not then meh why do I care when the character I'm playing as is either not there or stood off to the side watching like some idiot.
To me it would make sense if the girls in the family had some fun with each other. They all know that the mc is having sex with all of them. If they were messing with other girls outside of the harem then yeah I would be kinda weird. But if it's not really your thing I get it.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
The F95 administration has long had to separate the Netori and Netorare tags.(and fix some other - there are a lot of illogical tags, as well as tags that have nothing to do with the real content of the game - when the author / publisher declares some tags when creating the thread, but then either does not add real content or removes it completely. And tags hang like that, tricking users F95 (and fraud patrons) and this is one of the reasons why people prefer to pirate rather than sponsor milking scammers. And then, even when developers like Killer7 are met, people do the same by habit.)

Not to mention that in a Harem or Open Relationship, relations between members of the same group / harem cannot be called NTR in ANY way - if the older wife is having fun with the younger while the husband is on a business trip (instead of meeting the man from the outside and cheat)

P.S.: F95, we need facepalm and other smiles to posts too, NOT to Likes ONLY!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes