MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm not into that concept so I went the other way with her. Whichever we choose though I expect she will be receiving many injections. LOL
Gonna inject so many babymakers into Tanja
So no more big drama in 0.11, it's time to heal the wounds and headpat Sandra ( don't talk me out of this, it needs to happen ).
Not going to get any objections from me :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Oh for sure, one might be more willing than the other though ( in the future )

A little extra for the feud thing between Fiona and Elaine: I'm not planning to make it a huge drama, it will be a more casual thing and won't mean any more drama in the household. It will just be an interesting view on Fiona that will show that Elaine maybe could have done things differently ( or that Fiona would have done things differently in her position ).

So no more big drama in 0.11, it's time to heal the wounds and headpat Sandra ( don't talk me out of this, it needs to happen ).
I have to ask for my friend HaremLoverMuffinMan a couple of questions about 0.11: 1) Anal? and 2) Preggers?

Though it doesn't work that way...:ROFLMAO:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
If Killer7 has a sex scene between MC and Elaine eventually and we get to read "Oh, Granny! Here I cum!" then in honor of HaremLoverMuffinMan I will forgive her so that I can make her preggers :ROFLMAO:
Isn't she too old for preggo? Not that I mind. We already got cat girl so nothing's wrong with preggo granny.

Reactions: Jonny Skull

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Too wild for now. I'll settle with Lucy and Alice threesome.
As if that is settling... LOL

I really am looking forward to Lucy, Alice, Lucy and Alice...Ummm... In my "unlikely" threesome idea list I would like to see Lucy dominate the green haired weebo and the MC fuck them both.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes