Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I'm not sure yet. I think by now Lucy would not really be sad when her children will look like her, but she doesn't want them to get bullied like she was, so it's going to be an interesting talk once we get to this part of the story.
I can understand that. Still can't wait, I kinda screwed myself by binging the entire current version and now having nothing to play rofl.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Just to be clear, to advance with Maddie I had to advance with Sandra?

Im asking so I dont miss any chance.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Am I the only one who ignored all the drama?
I think so far it's more of a 50/50, which is overall pretty good. Some people are more on Elaine's side and understand her, some are more against her and everything she did. So overall a pretty good balance ( so far ). Let's see if that changes with 0.11 :D.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Please don't make me hate Elaine.
No worries, my goal at the moment is to make her more likeable. There will only be a feud between Fiona and Elaine because Fiona is more protective for Becca ( and MC ) than one might think. I think it will be pretty interesting to see how both of them will handle this.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm on Sandra's side.
I am conflicted in myself.
Elaine wasn't there for me when I needed support. She did point me back towards Becca, but she did so in an underhanded way.
But to be hostile towards her will upset Sandy & I can't do that.
So let's want and see...

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Remember, when he confessed his feelings to Lucy
"I'll be whatever you need me to be.
I can't change how I feel about you, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I won't act on my feelings".

Now transpose that into a conversation with Sandra about Elaine :
"I can't change how I feel about her, but to keep you happy, I won't act on those feelings".

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I can't change how I feel about you, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I won't act on my feelings".

"I can't change how I feel about her, but to keep you happy, I won't act on those feelings".
Yeah, it's the first time he feels he has a real family and he wants to do everything he can to make them happy. And it's not like Elaine hates him she just handled everything very poorly. I'm all in favor of giving Elaine a chance.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020

That was beautiful

sad cat meme.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mooboy2000

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
No worries, my goal at the moment is to make her more likeable. There will only be a feud between Fiona and Elaine because Fiona is more protective for Becca ( and MC ) than one might think. I think it will be pretty interesting to see how both of them will handle this.
NOOOOOOooooooo...*gasp*...oooo. I don't think the world could take a feud between those 2 rofl. I really hope it's a short feud though if we are giving Elaine a chance. I don't want to spoil anything that you might be planning but, during said feud I hope we are given the chance to "intervene" and save them both from doing something very stupid.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017

That scene with Lucy to me was ONE of a few scenes that really got me choked up, had to pause the game and go out, chop a tree down, build something with it, eat a bunch of steaks, and hope I got my man card back before I could continue on rofl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I respect you're opinion. I just wished I got (as mc) to make that call at that time. I truly love this game and I think that's why it hit me so wrong lol. Again I'm a fan of it. I mean its a petty complaint to be my only flaw with the VN is a good thing over all. But it kinda hit me like those NTR haters ( prolly has to do with interactions with my own family) but I digress im here to play
I definitely understand wanting the option, but I think killer7 postponed the decision on purpose so the players would approach it with a cooler head and with more information (+ the input of all the family).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Passionate oil wrestling followed by scissoring followed by anal sex?

Or is that just HaremLoverMuffinMan's dream?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes