Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Okay so uhhh I dont know if this is a bug just happening to me, if the game make choices in my back or if I break anything but since the start the characters mention things that I never did.

Sandra talk about a second kiss when it was literally the first one, then Becca want to talk about some kiss with her that, again, dont happen.

Sooooooooo what is going on? :unsure:

Edit: Since no one answered I decide to check my save with the save editor, and my love points with Becca are zero so I dont know from where the hell these kiss thing appear.

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Okay so uhhh I dont know if this is a bug just happening to me, if the game make choices in my back or if I break anything but since the start the characters mention things that I never did.

Sandra talk about a second kiss when it was literally the first one, then Becca want to talk about some kiss with her that, again, dont happen.

Sooooooooo what is going on? :unsure:

Edit: Since no one answered I decide to check my save with the save editor, and my love points with Becca are zero so I dont know from where the hell these kiss thing appear.
Hm, that is indeed weird and should not happen, usually this stuff only triggers if you have the points.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noneless

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
first, again I love this game. Its been 99% gold to me. One percent is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry had to rant but atleast it speaks to how much I'm into this quirky visual novel, for that respect.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Hm, that is indeed weird and should not happen, usually this stuff only triggers if you have the points.
Maybe is a bug where triggers are somehow mixed? Since I know I have high points with Sandra, maybe the game recognize sandra points as Becca?

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Maybe is a bug where triggers are somehow mixed? Since I know I have high points with Sandra, maybe the game recognize sandra points as Becca?
Hm, that should not be the case. That's the first time I hear from it, the kiss with Sandra can only trigger if you got maximum points in the beginning ( she kisses you after the talk with Becca ) so it's weird, I'll look into it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Well, good thing is that I can reject Becca when she ask about the kiss.

I will inform if more weird things happen with the characters.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I just recently tried the quick zip through doing a Becca complete cold shoulder because I wanted to see if it affected the dialogue much later in the game and I also had a bit where Becca talked about a kiss that never happened.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
first, again I love this game. Its been 99% gold to me. One percent is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry had to rant but atleast it speaks to how much I'm into this quirky visual novel, for that respect.
Wow, a lot of people seem to hate on Elaine. Sure, she was wrong to put him on the spot like this instead of giving MC some time to be mentally prepared first, but it was something that had to be done. Something that should've been done quite some time ago. For instance, when Alice first came to them. If little Alice figured out where he lived, what would've stopped the more ressourceful father?

For your "calling her granny" complaint, the MC was just giving her a chance without committing to either forgiving her or estranging her. MC is compassionate on that route and figured that it's something that was eating at her, so he chose to be the better man and hold back his own feelings on the matter. When asked by the others, he always replied he needs more time to make up his mind and that it's now up to Elaine to prove herself.

MC knowing how not to let his emotions get the better of him was shown as early as during his first meeting with Lucy. Back then, she behaved like a spoilt brat and purposefully played music loud. Yet the MC was understanding and gently replied he could always sleep at the hotel if she really felt ill at ease due to his presence... which prompted Lucy to start changing her preconception about MC, apologise and later start opening up. So it's nothing new and now we just need to wait and see.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wow, a lot of people seem to hate on Elaine. Sure, she was wrong to put him on the spot like this instead of giving MC some time to be mentally prepared first, but it was something that had to be done. Something that should've been done quite some time ago. For instance, when Alice first came to them. If little Alice figured out where he lived, what would've stopped the more ressourceful father?

For your "calling her granny" complaint, the MC was just giving her a chance without committing to either forgiving her or estranging her. MC is compassionate on that route and figured that it's something that was eating at her, so he chose to be the better man and hold back his own feelings on the matter. When asked by the others, he always replied he needs more time to make up his mind and that it's now up to Elaine to prove herself.

MC knowing how not to let his emotions get the better of him was shown as early as during his first meeting with Lucy. Back then, she behaved like a spoilt brat and purposefully played music loud. Yet the MC was understanding and gently replied he could always sleep at the hotel if she really felt ill at ease due to his presence... which prompted Lucy to start changing her preconception about MC, apologise and later start opening up. So it's nothing new and now we just need to wait and see.
I respect you're opinion. I just wished I got (as mc) to make that call at that time. I truly love this game and I think that's why it hit me so wrong lol. Again I'm a fan of it. I mean its a petty complaint to be my only flaw with the VN is a good thing over all. But it kinda hit me like those NTR haters ( prolly has to do with interactions with my own family) but I digress im here to play

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

i vote we all fuck Elaine up the ASS and forgive her :love:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Okay Im lost, the MC had a dream about a girl named Melissa and apparently he and Lucy know who she is but I dont meet any Melissa in the entire game, another bug? :unsure:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Okay Im lost, the MC had a dream about a girl named Melissa and apparently he and Lucy know who she is but I dont meet any Melissa in the entire game, another bug? :unsure:
Melissa is the girl with the scar on her lip and a victim of Tanja's bullying. Lucy and Melissa were really good friends. So you definitely should have met her.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Think you first meet her in the bookstore (or was it the library ) anyway its when you go out with Lucy in town

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Melissa is the girl with the scar on her lip and a victim of Tanja's bullying. Lucy and Melissa were really good friends. So you definitely should have met her.
They mention the tarja situation but that situation was with Sandra and Yvonne, thats why Im asking.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Hey Killer7, got a couple questions about Lucy. I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not, but do you plan on ever having an explanation put in game as to why Lucy ended up with cat features? I was just wondering because if/when it gets to the pregnancy routes, would she have normal children or children like her, because honestly I think that would be cool...don't judge me, I'm partial to lucy the most because I relate to her bullying.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey Killer7, got a couple questions about Lucy. I'm not sure if this has been asked before or not, but do you plan on ever having an explanation put in game as to why Lucy ended up with cat features? I was just wondering because if/when it gets to the pregnancy routes, would she have normal children or children like her, because honestly I think that would be cool...don't judge me, I'm partial to lucy the most because I relate to her bullying.
There is no real special story here and I will expand on that in 0.11 ( like I said, the overall theme of the update will be very interesting ). Now when it comes to children... I'm not sure yet. I think by now Lucy would not really be sad when her children will look like her, but she doesn't want them to get bullied like she was, so it's going to be an interesting talk once we get to this part of the story.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
There is no real special story here and I will expand on that in 0.11 ( like I said, the overall theme of the update will be very interesting ). Now when it comes to children... I'm not sure yet. I think by now Lucy would not really be sad when her children will look like her, but she doesn't want them to get bullied like she was, so it's going to be an interesting talk once we get to this part of the story.
No one can bully my kittens!!!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes