GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think the main reason it was written the way it was is to keep the story intact. The branches that would have to be written to keep the story intact would be a tad difficult...oh it can be done but it is more complicated than the story needs. All in all I am TOTALLY satisfied with the way it was written.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
You have to remember what kind of person MC has been before. He is not the kind of guy that just walks off, he wants peace for his household, especially for his landlady after all this time. So he just endured it right there, went with it to not cause any more drama and hid his real emotions inside. Those emotions came out when he talked to Maddie and to Sandra and Lucy the other day, who had very different reactions to him. That's also why Elaine didn't hug him back at Mary's place, she knew that he didn't want it. I know that a lot of players asked for an option to hug her but I didn't include that on purpose either. She has a long way of getting hugged by MC again after everything that happened.
Hmm I'll trust in you maybe being able to somehow redeem her but I would very much like the idea of at some point prior to the redemption handing her the necklace back as a symbolic gesture of the mc rejecting her actions and distancing himself from her emotionally. It's much more passive than outright rejecting her but the intent that he isn't happy with her actions towards him on their first meeting after all those years and how she has possibly danged her relationship would be clear

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The picture that the mc found was an ass pull for the Elaine plot because it was never mentioned before that he found it.
Then as is was already said if she had eyes on the mc close enough to get a picture in an schoolbook in his apartment she realy should at least have an idea of the person he is and did she never though her plan could go wrong, because of the three options in the beginning she is realy lucky that the mc went to his mom an not back to his father or jumped from the next bridge (which at least in my opinion could make a early gameover type choice with Elaine knowing that she caused it), that is something that could have been braught up again with Elaine.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
The focus of 0.11 will be something that I planned for a long while, the chapter name will give it away immediately. And it makes sense to make a chapter like this now because of how Elaine stirred things up. The household is starting to talk about the past, even the one that hurt them, and it's time we learn more about that side of the household.
Shouldn't you be enjoying a few days off? :unsure:
Go and rest my dear friend.(y)

Reactions: Mooboy2000

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I can't stand that whole event a truly wish we had some way to react negatively to it by refusing her hug and calling her out on her bs or as others have suggested returning the necklace and walking out.
This is somewhat how I felt with Becca from the beginning. The MC just accepts her story and instantly forgives her for abandoning him. Hell even Mary wanted to go to the police but Becca just said nope and that was it. I mean Mary and Elaine could have still done it themselves but whatever. And then twenty-fourish years of not even trying to talk to him. At least Elaine WAS doing something. I sorry but Mary and Becca just seemed to wash their hands of the whole thing.

Elaine's hostile reaction to MC and the whole 'another girl to bang' was honestly quite jarring. Yes in RL people don't do that kind of thing to 'test' others they love but this isn't RL and in books, movies, and games it is used to create tension and drama. Now we can(hopefully) have more interactions that will let them learn more and grow. That's always a good thing.

In the end the Elaine thing is like the Becca thing you just kind of have to accept the story as presented and see where it goes next.

Also very much want Elaine banging! A grandson daughter daughter mother foursome will totally bring the family together!

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Curse the daily reaction limit.
You have to remember what kind of person MC has been before.
How can we do that because we don't realy know what kind of a person he was besides the vague thing he said and his understandable hate for his mom at the beginning.

I think the main reason it was written the way it was is to keep the story intact. The branches that would have to be written to keep the story intact would be a tad difficult...oh it can be done but it is more complicated than the story needs. All in all I am TOTALLY satisfied with the way it was written.
That is why i also postet options to show that the mc rejects her with denying her the hug at the end of their scenes, that wouldn't cause any big writing changes besides making up his mind about Elaine at the moment.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Curse the daily reaction limit.

How can we do that because we don't realy know what kind of a person he was besides the vague thing he said and his understandable hate for his mom at the beginning.

That is why i also postet options to show that the mc rejects her with denying her the hug at the end of their scenes, that wouldn't cause any big writing changes besides making up his mind about Elaine at the moment.
You can see what Kind of Person he is in the way he handles situation like the one with lucy. She was hostile in the beginning, very hostile, but he endured it because he knew there is a reason she is like that. He rather waits and give them the Benefit of the doubt instead of just pushing them right away. Because you know, in the end it has to fit a Story.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think Mooboy2000 described it pretty good. That's how I meant it to be played out. Not in a way that Elaine hurts MC on purpose just because she can, she wanted to provoke him to see if he is in any way like his landlord. And while the forcing to call his landlord right then and there was not the correct way, it was the only way for herself. She knows it was probably wrong to do that but she was thinking about the greater good, especially Alice. Not that I'm trying to force you to like the character, if you don't like her you don't like her, but her behavior isn't meant to be abusive in any way. Quite the opposite ( as you'll find out in 0.11 ). She meant it good, but her execution of this was wrong and bad.
kinda like i thought (y)(y)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
You can see what Kind of Person he is in the way he handles situation like the one with lucy. She was hostile in the beginning, very hostile, but he endured it because he knew there is a reason she is like that.
So he is a good person and again if Elaine hat someone close enough for the picture she should know that.

btw Killer7 from your profile i see you are also a german. (bist wohl auch ein nachtmensch)

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Ok, here's my take on this game: I love it! Can't wait for the next update. BTW Killer7, your taste in music is outstanding! Seriously adds to the atmosphere. Makes the game a true playable fantasy and relaxing experience. Thank you! I see other people's views on Elaine and Becca, but I personally just want to see your vision of how things play out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
This is somewhat how I felt with Becca from the beginning. The MC just accepts her story and instantly forgives her for abandoning him. Hell even Mary wanted to go to the police but Becca just said nope and that was it. I mean Mary and Elaine could have still done it themselves but whatever. And then twenty-fourish years of not even trying to talk to him. At least Elaine WAS doing something. I sorry but Mary and Becca just seemed to wash their hands of the whole thing.
I'm not going to go into too many details on this, but "my friend" was in a relationship once like becca's and martin's. He was not just abusive, but physically beat her to within an inch of her life...constantly. Let's just put it this way it was exactly the same situation, sorry this is hard for me to put into words here but, I know from said experience that it is NOT just as easy as doing something, it's one of the reasons I feel strongly about this game. When you have someone who is almost "untouchable" by normal means, can physically abuse you in public while people shout "yeah get her", and then threaten the life of your newborn child (that they found a loophole to be able to keep from you in a divorce) and everyone you hold dear, you don't just "get up and do something", you do what you think you must to keep that love of your life...alive, even if it means never being able to see them again, you think.

And just as a side note, I helped them to find their child after...well, after we knew each other and yes, it takes time, but same as MC and becca. It was, as she put it, the second most happiest day of her life, the first was giving birth to him. Again sorry for being long winded...Dangit Killer7, what has your game done to me rofl.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
So he is a good person and again if Elaine hat someone close enough for the picture she should know that.

btw Killer7 from your profile i see you are also a german. (bist wohl auch ein nachtmensch)
He is a good person when it comes to household stuff. Elaine had no idea how he is as a boyfriend, especially in a relationship like that with girls who had traumatic experiences. All she tried to do was to get on his nerves a bit, see how he reacts where a normal person ( like some of you apparently :p ) would be more agressive towards her. I self insert a lot of myself into MC and this is how I would have reacted as well in that situation. I usually swallow my anger because I know it would lead to nothing, especially when it's with a person that everyone else in my household adores ( now a little less because of what happened during 0.10 though ).

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm not going to go into too many details on this, but "my friend" was in a relationship once like becca's and martin's. He was not just abusive, but physically beat her to within an inch of her life...constantly. Let's just put it this way it was exactly the same situation, sorry this is hard for me to put into words here but, I know from said experience that it is NOT just as easy as doing something, it's one of the reasons I feel strongly about this game. When you have someone who is almost "untouchable" by normal means, can physically abuse you in public while people shout "yeah get her", and then threaten the life of your newborn child (that they found a loophole to be able to keep from you in a divorce) and everyone you hold dear, you don't just "get up and do something", you do what you think you must to keep that love of your life...alive, even if it means never being able to see them again, you think.

And just as a side note, I helped them to find their child after...well, after we knew each other and yes, it takes time, but same as MC and becca. It was, as she put it, the second most happiest day of her life, the first was giving birth to him. Again sorry for being long winded...Dangit Killer7, what has your game done to me rofl.
He is a good person when it comes to household stuff. Elaine had no idea how he is as a boyfriend, especially in a relationship like that with girls who had traumatic experiences. All she tried to do was to get on his nerves a bit, see how he reacts where a normal person ( like some of you apparently :p ) would be more agressive towards her. I self insert a lot of myself into MC and this is how I would have reacted as well in that situation. I usually swallow my anger because I know it would lead to nothing, especially when it's with a person that everyone else in my household adores ( now a little less because of what happened during 0.10 though ).
Man, this is what I love about these games. Some are good for a quick fap, end the update, and quit it and never think about it again until the next update. But then you get games like MNF (and a few others I won't mention to stay on the topic of this game) that get your brain going, keep people constantly discussing a deep topic, and to play a character you can relate so much to. No matter what end of the spectrum you are on (Love or Hate Elaine). It's funny because I understand both sides, even though I am kind of sticking to one side (for my own personal reasons of course). Jesus christ I love this game. :giggle:

P.S. Can't wait to get all of my girls preggers.
P.P.S. I hope after our date with Melissa, we get to put it in her butt. :KEK:

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Man, this is what I love about these games. Some are good for a quick fap, end the update, and quit it and never think about it again until the next update. But then you get games like MNF (and a few others I won't mention to stay on the topic of this game) that get your brain going, keep people constantly discussing a deep topic, and to play a character you can relate so much to. No matter what end of the spectrum you are on (Love or Hate Elaine). It's funny because I understand both sides, even though I am kind of sticking to one side (for my own personal reasons of course). Jesus christ I love this game. :giggle:

P.S. Can't wait to get all of my girls preggers.
P.P.S. I hope after our date with Melissa, we get to put it in her butt. :KEK:
The fact that all of you are so involved is honestly one of the best feelings ever ^^. I always wanted this for my game, that people are so engaged in the story that they start to discuss on what the motives are behind certain things, how they would have reacted etc. You guys are awesome <3.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The fact that all of you are so involved is honestly one of the best feelings ever ^^. I always wanted this for my game, that people are so engaged in the story that they start to discuss on what the motives are behind certain things, how they would have reacted etc. You guys are awesome <3.
Ok you want some more discussion about your Game you can get that. The Elaine plot is now the worst part of the game for me, but there where already other parts that annoyed me. First the cinema with Sandra and the spy why did it take the mc so long to figure out what happend? Same for the "Game" Alice, Sandra and Lucy where playing to find out MC feelings that.
The super shy thing with Alice was cute in the beginning but that also dragged a bit to long for my liking.

Now you have even more reason to be annoyed by me.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Ok you want some more discussion about your Game you can get that. The Elaine plot is now the worst part of the game for me, but there where already other parts that annoyed me. First the cinema with Sandra and the spy why did it take the mc so long to figure out what happend? Same for the "Game" Alice, Sandra and Lucy where playing to find out MC feelings that.
The super shy thing with Alice was cute in the beginning but that also dragged a bit to long for my liking.

Now you have even more reason to be annoyed by me.
That's not discussing, that is just simply complaining about the story :rolleyes:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Elaine's hostile reaction to MC and the whole 'another girl to bang' was honestly quite jarring. Yes in RL people don't do that kind of thing to 'test' others they love but this isn't RL and in books, movies, and games it is used to create tension and drama.
MC did not even get a chance to reply. (she was actually saying - tea, coffee, or me :confused: ;) )
I don't know you well enough yet
Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Last edited:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
You know I'm kind of hoping Alice starts to be much more sexually aggressive. More so than any of the other girls. I think it would make a neat juxtaposition against her shy self. A very shy repressed girl unleashed type thing.

(I assume she was actually saying - tea, coffee, or me)
Really? It didn't feel like that to me. I thought she was just being snide. Though I'd be thumbs up for it if that was the way she was going.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes