Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Just out of curiosity since Im already far in the game and I dont regret it:
If I agree to have a relationship with sandra just to enable Maddie, I can break with Sandra?

Is hypothetic, Im already in the forever alone route with Tanja :p

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Just out of curiosity since Im already far in the game and I dont regret it:
If I agree to have a relationship with sandra just to enable Maddie, I can break with Sandra?

Is hypothetic, Im already in the forever alone route with Tanja :p
You evil, dastardly villain.
Maddie is cool, but nothing justifies being mean to the 3 red headed angels.

:mad::mad::mad:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
You evil, dastardly villain.
Maddie is cool, but nothing justifies being mean to the 3 red headed angels.
Oh trust me, I want alice so much but I dont feel that way with Sandra so I was nice, but not nice enough to make her love me :LOL:

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
"Even though it's not cheating what we will do, it will probably feel like that for the first time."

So how was it not cheating? I mean they were still married and I'm sure the husband wouldn't have been cool with it. It seemed such a weird thing for MC to say. He didn't have a problem with what he was doing so why put up a false front?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I still have Tanja :p
I will play the harem route in my 2nd play, dont worry! even if I dont want to be with sandra
Don't you make me find more gasp reaction gifs! How dare you besmirch the sacred redhead who opens the legs of all women! :ROFLMAO:

Tanja does need redemption via repeated injections, I agree. But no Sandra is like a sandwich without bread!

Reactions: Noneless

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lmfao. You know me too well. One or both of them needs to be preggers as well c:
Heh Elaine has to be past the point of that being a possibility but then again it's a world with a cat girl so maybe anything is possible... Yep Now I'm 100% behind the idea of knocking up Granny!
If Killer7 has a sex scene between MC and Elaine eventually and we get to read "Oh, Granny! Here I cum!" then in honor of HaremLoverMuffinMan I will forgive her so that I can make her preggers :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't you make me find more gasp reaction gifs! How dare you besmirch the sacred redhead who opens the legs of all women! :ROFLMAO:

Tanja does need redemption via repeated injections, I agree. But no Sandra is like a sandwich without bread!
Tanja is my pet to do with what i so choose .... and i love it :love:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not into that concept so I went the other way with her. Whichever we choose though I expect she will be receiving many injections. LOL
Oh for sure, one might be more willing than the other though ( in the future )

A little extra for the feud thing between Fiona and Elaine: I'm not planning to make it a huge drama, it will be a more casual thing and won't mean any more drama in the household. It will just be an interesting view on Fiona that will show that Elaine maybe could have done things differently ( or that Fiona would have done things differently in her position ).

So no more big drama in 0.11, it's time to heal the wounds and headpat Sandra ( don't talk me out of this, it needs to happen ).

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes