D

Deleted member 618663

Maddie should spend the night with MC and the redheads.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I was thinking about it but I know that some people would complain. I was even debating on Sandra and Maddie having some fun and MC interrupts them, but then some would scream NTR. I do plan on this stuff though, where the girls interact a bit more with each other, but it will be optional ( I don't know why some people don't like a bit girl on girl action. MC walking in on Becca and Mary scissoring sounds pretty hot to me ).
I wouldn't mind it at all. Seems logical that they would explore their "awakened" sexuality.

However, some people will see any sex that isn't with the MC as cheating or some form of NTR. If someone has sex with someone other than the MC, regardless of penile inclusion, there are people who object.

I am not a huge hater of cheating as a plot device, not that we need to worry about that here, but I have come to realize I am in the minority with that view.

Anyway sign my name on the petition for Mary to DP Becca with the MC in the next threesome. Nothing better than spit roasting landlady mommy with the milfy neighbor auntie

And it would be cute if Alice and Lucy had a "special" relationship. Maybe Alice could grow up and become a "crazy cat lady" :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I wouldn't mind it at all. Seems logical that they would explore their "awakened" sexuality.
if its with other girls i wouldn't mind either ... :p

However, some people will see any sex that isn't with the MC as cheating or some form of NTR. If someone has sex with someone other than the MC, regardless of penile inclusion, there are people who object.
yeah this is no doubt true ... but as i said i wouldn't mind if it was with another girl ;)

Anyway sign my name on the petition for Mary to DP Becca with the MC in the next threesome.
add my name to that list as well :love:

And it would be cute if Alice and Lucy had a "special" relationship.
honestly i thought they where building to that .. plus adding MC into the mix :love:

Reactions: MrFriendly and V&M

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I was thinking about it but I know that some people would complain. I was even debating on Sandra and Maddie having some fun and MC interrupts them, but then some would scream NTR. I do plan on this stuff though, where the girls interact a bit more with each other, but it will be optional ( I don't know why some people don't like a bit girl on girl action. MC walking in on Becca and Mary scissoring sounds pretty hot to me ).
Yeah I get what you're saying. The anti-NTR folks are rabid(even when what's happening isn't even actually NTR). I however wouldn't mind the girls exploring each other inside this new family dynamic that has been created. I just don't like the idea of these gals only sexually existing to please the MC. More of a love filled household and not a king and his sex servants. To me action going on between the other clan members could never be cheating much less NTR.

The amount of content in like, 9 or 10 months? That scares me, i picked up the game yesterday thinking i'd finish it in 2 hours or so but im still playing it
It is pretty crazy at the amount and consistent release of the content.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah I know the definition of NTR is handled pretty loosely here, but I make it easy for myself, I just don't include any other males in the game so the player never has to fear of NTR. I know Eric and Eric are males but I would not call them human in anyway. I'm someone that deeply hates NTR but I personally don't have a problem when the girls have fun with each other, especially when MC is around. I mean, Yvonne had fun with her cousin and so far no one complained ^^.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I mean, Yvonne had fun with her cousin and so far no one complained ^^.
SO, I've been meaning to mention.... :ROFLMAO:

Overall, I am fine with girl on girl or trans on girl, prefer that the MC be participating but don't really care that much.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I am not a huge hater of cheating as a plot device, not that we need to worry about that here, but I have come to realize I am in the minority with that view.
Indeed. Like in these types of games, if it's the MC male cheating around to get all the different girls I don't mind it. And from a plot device point if it female characters cheating on the male MC I don't mind it IF the story follows certain paths. I mean there either has to be a burn the bitch situation or a realization of the mistakes she's made, a punishment, and perhaps reconciliation. When it veers into cucking and NTR is when I check out.

I mean, Yvonne had fun with her cousin and so far no one complained ^^.
I'm sure they will now that you've brought it up. ;)

Reactions: Repuci

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Indeed. Like in these types of games, if it's the MC male cheating around to get all the different girls I don't mind it. And from a plot device point if it female characters cheating on the male MC I don't mind it IF the story follows certain paths. I mean there either has to be a burn the bitch situation or a realization of the mistakes she's made, a punishment, and perhaps reconciliation. When it veers into cucking and NTR is when I check out.
Games that begin with the LI cheating which causes them to break up work for me. It is a quick way to explain the breakup and free the MC to go the "gotta fuck them all" route. I agree I don't want to sit and watch the LI be pursued and "conquered" by another male character and then have to watch a bunch of sex scenes of them boning. Not my thing.

I am glad that we don't have to worry about any of that in this game.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah I know the definition of NTR is handled pretty loosely here, but I make it easy for myself, I just don't include any other males in the game so the player never has to fear of NTR. I know Eric and Eric are males but I would not call them human in anyway. I'm someone that deeply hates NTR but I personally don't have a problem when the girls have fun with each other, especially when MC is around. I mean, Yvonne had fun with her cousin and so far no one complained ^^.
don't take this the wrong way but i love you

Sith Emperor

Jul 6, 2018
Kudos Killer, kudos. The Legend we need.
IMO NTR is a plague, that needs to be purged and become forgotten. :sneaky:

Arassei

May 28, 2019
It unfair, but that's the problem. Some players will be angry if the MC walking on a lesbian scene.
But why ? Two reasons :
1) If you run into a scene that does not include the player, he (or she) will feel excluded, left out. He will think something like "beuuu... what's happen ? Why they're do that without me ? etc..." The Harem tag not include " lesbian sex without the consent of the MC "
2) It will be unlogical (for now), because the family has a relashionship with the MC but not a relashionship between " themself ". That was never mentionned before in the story.

The thing is that the element of " surprise " to run into them like that and not knowing about this before is what the player doesn't like, because, yes, it's considered as NTR in this case.
Well, it's normal after all : if you ran into something " secret ", that the other didn't tell you, you would feel betrayed.

Is there a solution ?
Of course !

Nobody will complain if the futur lesbians sex scenes, even if the MC ran into them by coincidence, if TWO points are CLEAR like crystal.
1) The MC has to be the mastermind behind the introduction of the futur lesbians sex scene. For exemple, you can make the MC have some reflexion, and after, tell them : " you know, you can be a couple between yourselves, etc " maybe because the MC is not a superhero and in the long run, he won't be able to satisfy everyone everyday, or something like that.
The best is if the girls are relucant to do this (because it something totally new for them) and the MC has to " push " them a little (quite soft), like telling them to kiss each other, etc... it will be the proof that the MC started all of this.
2) It has to be clear that (in a way or another) if the girls had the choice, they would do it with the MC instead of just between themself. For exemple, the girls are horny (like in the recent update) and the MC can't participate, and tell them : " I'm sorry, I have to ...(do something), but you can do it without me " (the MC give his permission, it's all good for everyone), and later, the MC comes back and hope to see, at least, some action and ran into them.
If you want the MC not aware about them having sex and running into them by a complete surprise, you have to makes things clear that the MC give his approval. The more clear the things are, the more freedom you will have.

I can tell you why, but we are not here to discuss player's psychology. Let's say, in short, that it's a question of " control " of the situation.

If these two points are respected, I can garantee you that the player himself will search in every room everytime after lesbians sex scene.

I want to see Becca and Mary scisoring too.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
It unfair, but that's the problem. Some players will be angry if the MC walking on a lesbian scene.
But why ? Two reasons :
1) If you run into a scene that does not include the player, he (or she) will feel excluded, left out. He will think something like "beuuu... what's happen ? Why they're do that without me ? etc..." The Harem tag not include " lesbian sex without the consent of the MC "
2) It will be unlogical (for now), because the family has a relashionship with the MC but not a relashionship between " themself ". That was never mentionned before in the story.

The thing is that the element of " surprise " to run into them like that and not knowing about this before is what the player doesn't like, because, yes, it's considered as NTR in this case.
Well, it's normal after all : if you ran into something " secret ", that the other didn't tell you, you would feel betrayed.

Is there a solution ?
Of course !

Nobody will complain if the futur lesbians sex scenes, even if the MC ran into them by coincidence, if TWO points are CLEAR like crystal.
1) The MC has to be the mastermind behind the introduction of the futur lesbians sex scene. For exemple, you can make the MC have some reflexion, and after, tell them : " you know, you can be a couple between yourselves, etc " maybe because the MC is not a superhero and in the long run, he won't be able to satisfy everyone everyday, or something like that.
The best is if the girls are relucant to do this (because it something totally new for them) and the MC has to " push " them a little (quite soft), like telling them to kiss each other, etc... it will be the proof that the MC started all of this.
2) It has to be clear that (in a way or another) if the girls had the choice, they would do it with the MC instead of just between themself. For exemple, the girls are horny (like in the recent update) and the MC can't participate, and tell them : " I'm sorry, I have to ...(do something), but you can do it without me " (the MC give his permission, it's all good for everyone), and later, the MC comes back and hope to see, at least, some action and ran into them.
If you want the MC not aware about them having sex and running into them by a complete surprise, you have to makes things clear that the MC give his approval. The more clear the things are, the more freedom you will have.

I can tell you why, but we are not here to discuss player's psychology. Let's say, in short, that it's a question of " control " of the situation.

If these two points are respected, I can garantee you that the player himself will search in every room everytime after lesbians sex scene.

I want to see Becca and Mary scisoring too.
I for one would prefer if it happened naturally, with MC input or not, but i get what you are saying, there are some people who don't like that(no clue why), but for those who would cry about it, in the "menu:" on one of the choices just put ""(This leads to a lesbian scene without the MC)"".

Reactions: Arassei

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I for one would prefer if it happened naturally, with MC input or not, but i get what you are saying, there are some people who don't like that(no clue why), but for those who would cry about it, in the "menu:" on one of the choices just put ""(This leads to a lesbian scene without the MC)"".
Well, as I said, it's more like psychological. Everyone has different past experiences, etc, so of course, they had different reactions about discovering such "secret" but... it's complicated.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Well, as I said, it's more like psychological. Everyone has different past experiences, etc, so of course, they had different reactions about discovering such "secret" but... it's complicated.
Yes, and i would understand that if the person is going the monogamous route, but, if you are in the harem route, then you are just being selfish.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes