Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At this point I am really curious to see how K7 will start the lewd relationship with Elaine. I think it won't happen that soon. But after the whole situation with the MC and his father, and how people in the household reacted to it, it will be interesting to see how it will develop.
Everyone has forgiven her in my playthrough so they could start fucking anytime now.

• Haha
Reactions: V&M

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Everyone has forgiven her in my playthrough so they could start fucking anytime now.
I mean forgiving is one thing, but starting a sexual/romantic relationship is a another. I think it will take a while until they reach that level.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ok, so she is also exuberant in a cute way. But aside from"wholesome lewds" moments, not liking conflict to the point of obsession, and"really really nice" there's not much character there, which makes her character feel really shallow.
well I wasn't gonna actually debate it, but yes, aside from being cute though, she is the mother figure. Becca was missing until you arrived, as a result Sandra has become quite the home maker. Yeah, that may not seem like much, but shes devoted/caring and consistent, which is something people really want and desire at the end of the day. She makes your rough day feel better, and she is considerate of everyone's feelings. It might seem dull or uninspired, but in all honesty, shes almost perfect. She keeps the house, she tends to your needs, she is a glue holding everyone together. Its not flashy or dramatic, she doesn't have a quirk to set her apart, rather shes the foundation people need in a happy home life.

Reactions: ShaddyGames and M!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nah, needs to happen now.

Make up sex followed by Forgiveness creampie.

Edited because I couldn't spell creampie. The shame.
Well it won't happen this update, maybe next one. I like Elaine so if it happens sooner I'll be happy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
so if Elaine says you could fuck her in the ass .... to be forgiven , you wouldn't do that and say i forgive you ... :ROFLMAO:
Nope, she hasn't given me a reason yet. I mean anal is a step in the right direction but it better include ATM and a face fuck to finish. ;)

LOL

We shall see what K7 does in terms of story and dialogue to forgive her.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well it won't happen this update, maybe next one. I like Elaine so if it happens sooner I'll be happy.
Oh, I wasn't meaning for this update I just meant it probably won't be far off.

Bit too close for this updates launch to squeeze it in.

Another one for the harem.

Soon we'll have the whole town ..... not that there are many people around.

Oh, bee tee dubs. the threesome will most likely be Fiona and that woman they have been flirting up.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't trust Goddess words? :KEK: ;)
No, I am too skeptical ;)

A tempting offer. But I am a man of principle.
A man of "harem, pregnancy, and no NTR" principles, right?

They might pull a George R.R. Martin. "Every time someone complains that something doesn't live up to expectations, a redhead in the game will die"
:ROFLMAO: I don't read GRRM anymore but that is too true. And I know K7 would never harm anyone in the game. Harsh words from Elaine are the worst we can expect.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes