Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
This is one of very few games wheI have to giggle.

I'm so patient when it comes to updates, never bothers me but there are a few I check for every day and this is one of them.

It's like, i'm really patient and don't mind waiting but please hurry up, heh.
Pre release is probably this weekend. Public release on the 30th.

But you don't have that info from me :p.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Don't know about the rest of you but for some reason I was kinda hoping to see a teaser or two.

6 more days til an update. Think I'll do another playthrough and figure out who the threesome might be.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer isnt to be believed and is known to lie.
Killer said Sandra was there fave charecter but as you can see from killers profile piccie and all over the website they know that Lucy is by far the best :)

On a seriuos sidenote its still worth avoiding the 30th release madness and going a day or 2 before or after to get max exposure
Usually the big update days are the first and 2nd of the month. But im not aiming for max exposure anyway, I prefer to release it when its done and not let you wait just so it might get me more patrons :)

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
None of the feel good moments would be possible without Sandra! Yes 99%love Lucy and others but with out Sandra this game would be so different. She's so adorable when she gets excited for snuggling or showers etc. Gotta respect her
Pretty sure it's the naked part that excites her, but I'll concede your point! :p

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
None of the feel good moments would be possible without Sandra! Yes 99%love Lucy and others but with out Sandra this game would be so different. She's so adorable when she gets excited for snuggling or showers etc. Gotta respect her
Actually I like sandra quite a lot, I honestly wouldn't mind being with her alone. But hey, she has her own tastes and ideas, who am I to argue? but I do think shes best girl for me

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Best waifu is definitely Lucy for me. Sandra is cool and all, but Lucy feels like a real person, most depth to her character, cutest face, most fun to interact with.

Sandra is kind and open and the main reason it's a harem family, but that is almost all there is to her character.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: Qmil679 and Xtmr61

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Best waifu is definitely Lucy for me. Sandra is cool and all, but Lucy feels like a real person, most depth to her character, cutest face, most fun to interact with.

Sandra is kind and open and the main reason it's a harem family, but that is almost all there is to her character.
I see your argument, but I raise you: "SUPER NAKED CUDDLE TIME!"

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello there you wonderful people!
I promised you another update this week and here it is. And it's about the release date for 0.11!
The pre release for Lucy ( and higher tier ) Patrons will go live on Saturday, the 27th, at 18:00 CEST ( 6pm CEST ). This release could still contain a few bugs because I didn't have as much time to test it sadly. But that is the risk of a pre-release, right?
The public release will be on Tuesday, the 30th, at 21:00 CEST ( 9pm CEST ) like usual.
0.11 took me a bit longer than I thought and I might have to step down from the monthly public releases. But I will say more to that once 0.11 is actually out and I had some time to rest!
I can't wait to see all your reactions to 0.11. It is by far my biggest update - in terms of story content AND lewds!

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I see your argument, but I raise you: "SUPER NAKED CUDDLE TIME!"
Ok, so she is also exuberant in a cute way. But aside from"wholesome lewds" moments, not liking conflict to the point of obsession, and"really really nice" there's not much character there, which makes her character feel really shallow.

• Angry
Reactions: Xtmr61

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
At this point I am really curious to see how K7 will start the lewd relationship with Elaine. I think it won't happen that soon. But after the whole situation with the MC and his father, and how people in the household reacted to it, it will be interesting to see how it will develop.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At this point I am really curious to see how K7 will start the lewd relationship with Elaine. I think it won't happen that soon. But after the whole situation with the MC and his father, and how people in the household reacted to it, it will be interesting to see how it will develop.
Everyone has forgiven her in my playthrough so they could start fucking anytime now.

• Haha
Reactions: V&M

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Everyone has forgiven her in my playthrough so they could start fucking anytime now.
I mean forgiving is one thing, but starting a sexual/romantic relationship is a another. I think it will take a while until they reach that level.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Ok, so she is also exuberant in a cute way. But aside from"wholesome lewds" moments, not liking conflict to the point of obsession, and"really really nice" there's not much character there, which makes her character feel really shallow.
well I wasn't gonna actually debate it, but yes, aside from being cute though, she is the mother figure. Becca was missing until you arrived, as a result Sandra has become quite the home maker. Yeah, that may not seem like much, but shes devoted/caring and consistent, which is something people really want and desire at the end of the day. She makes your rough day feel better, and she is considerate of everyone's feelings. It might seem dull or uninspired, but in all honesty, shes almost perfect. She keeps the house, she tends to your needs, she is a glue holding everyone together. Its not flashy or dramatic, she doesn't have a quirk to set her apart, rather shes the foundation people need in a happy home life.

Reactions: ShaddyGames and M!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Nah, needs to happen now.

Make up sex followed by Forgiveness creampie.

Edited because I couldn't spell creampie. The shame.
Well it won't happen this update, maybe next one. I like Elaine so if it happens sooner I'll be happy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
so if Elaine says you could fuck her in the ass .... to be forgiven , you wouldn't do that and say i forgive you ... :ROFLMAO:
Nope, she hasn't given me a reason yet. I mean anal is a step in the right direction but it better include ATM and a face fuck to finish. ;)

LOL

We shall see what K7 does in terms of story and dialogue to forgive her.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes