Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well it won't happen this update, maybe next one. I like Elaine so if it happens sooner I'll be happy.
Oh, I wasn't meaning for this update I just meant it probably won't be far off.

Bit too close for this updates launch to squeeze it in.

Another one for the harem.

Soon we'll have the whole town ..... not that there are many people around.

Oh, bee tee dubs. the threesome will most likely be Fiona and that woman they have been flirting up.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You don't trust Goddess words? :KEK: ;)
No, I am too skeptical ;)

A tempting offer. But I am a man of principle.
A man of "harem, pregnancy, and no NTR" principles, right?

They might pull a George R.R. Martin. "Every time someone complains that something doesn't live up to expectations, a redhead in the game will die"
:ROFLMAO: I don't read GRRM anymore but that is too true. And I know K7 would never harm anyone in the game. Harsh words from Elaine are the worst we can expect.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think that most of you people that dislike elaine will at least be on neutral ground with her after 0.11. The mc will be at least and then the future will decide in which direction she will go for you.
Don't underestimate the power of first impressions ^_^;; My first impression lead to Tanja on the porch forever XD

In all seriousness, you're a great writer, I'm sure you can make her likable/redeem her, but I'm the type to rather hold a grudge and play the story to my honest feelings. I will of course at some point go through all options and content, but Elaine is someone I don't really wanna give a second chance, regardless to how nice she cleans up

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
I don't hate Elaine for my part. I'm not one to base myself entirely on a first impression. If Elaine was clumsy she did it without wanting to harm (And something even rarer, she apologizes) It's enough for me not to blame her

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I think that most of you people that dislike elaine will at least be on neutral ground with her after 0.11. The mc will be at least and then the future will decide in which direction she will go for you.
Oh, I already know which direction she will go for me ! haha.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't underestimate the power of first impressions ^_^;; My first impression lead to Tanja on the porch forever
and i made her my pet ... hey she is still good for something ... even breeding if nothing else ... making money off her sweet ass .... not that i would do that of course .. i'm a greedy fuck :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DMon1981
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes