D

Deleted member 2482011

Playing pre-release right now :love::love::love:
Honestly it is worth pledging, I get almost weekly MNF updates/downloads, it doesn't get any better than that!
Killer7 wouldn't mind seeing super ginger toilet time ;)
Also can't wait to be BD in Granny, once she pays her penance of course... (fuck the h8ters!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have just finished version 0.11. Well done. Lucy amazes me, I'm curious what will happen next. :love:
I'm slowly getting attached to Elaine, but let's give her time. I only miss hugs with her, as for me I am ready.
Now wait for 0.12, it promises to be interesting because it will be about another great person (I do not want to spoil)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I would so love to see a femdom Tanja path in this game...she could stop being an asshole to the other girls and just take it out on the MC hehe :)
I can't see that working within the story, it just doesn't seem possible. I think its just best to wait for Fiona content, also people that MIGHT be suited for femdom content and still plausible with the story as written are: Maddie (although its hard to see her as full femdom, she'd just be very aggressive/assertive, which can be just as hot actually), possibly Lucy (depends on how far she goes with her curiosity and interest in those activities), Soo, and Mary (can have probably a scene or two, but wouldn't ever go full femdom, she has the same issues as Maddie).

Edit: oh, actually I suppose Becca could as well, but it wouldn't be the "traditional femdom" she could do a monster job with mommy/age play, but I highly doubt anyone would want that/be happy with that. ABDL play is very niche and people have a tendency to have a knee jerk reaction against it

Last edited:

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Hey guys, can anyone spoil about the other routes once the harem route is finished? Also, any games like this? Just a wholesome harem.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey guys, can anyone spoil about the other routes once the harem route is finished? Also, any games like this? Just a wholesome harem.
The Harem route is far from being finished. Will take a bit ^^.

Elaine too :oops: would you add effect of age on her body?
She has very saggy boobs :p.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She has very saggy boobs :p.
Does she have to throw them over her shoulder like a continental soldier?

Sorry, probably an obscure reference.

Anyway, I look forward to the ball gag and ass fuck apology party that Elaine will throw the MC.

;)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Xtmr61 and -KC-

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Does she have to doing them over her shoulder like a continental soldier?

Sorry, probably an obscure reference.

Anyway, I look forward to the ball gag and ass fuck apology party that Elaine will throw the MC.

;)
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
Like a continental soldier

Maybe obscure but I "caught" it:ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em o'er your shoulder
Like a continental soldier

Maybe obscure but I "caught" it:ROFLMAO:
LOL, thank you!

Elaine has such large assets, considering that she's the grandma, I expect her to take her bra off and sling them over her shoulder. ;)

I am curious to see what K7 has written for the reconciliation moment... I hope I can slam the door in her face.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes