• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Dude the waifu academy rape scene can be avoided....dont attack on the first chance...attack on the second chance and you avoid it
Too late my friend... So much cliche train rape ideas that you often see in hentai. Being gangbanged and then not reporting it? Haha.

It ruined the game for me of course. We have different opinions. Playing My new Family again helped me forget what happened.

emkoss85

Jan 28, 2019
Too late my friend... So much cliche train rape ideas that you often see in hentai. Being gangbanged and then not reporting it? Haha.

It ruined the game for me of course. We have different opinions. Playing My new Family again helped me forget what happened.
In that case id suggest playing sisterly lust.it's pretty good and it's completed.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
I have finished sisterly lust. Someone recommended Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, A house in the rift and Dark Magic. Hope this games are good.
Love HH / MM and HINTR and DM it's interesting, try Weird Shit is going to happen ,Solvalley school, House arrest and Ecchi Sensei if you like HS style. And don't forget to try Bad Memories (DAZ type) !

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I have finished sisterly lust. Someone recommended Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, A house in the rift and Dark Magic. Hope this games are good.
I played all of those, but I stopped playing Mythic Manor fairly quickly. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't particularly doing anything for me, but it was fairly early at the time and they might have made it more interesting since then. I can say, all those games are great. Sex Note seems like it might be good too, but I am not sure if that will stay as calm as its been, there are elements that could lead to some odd situations, but so far it seems pretty good.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I played all of those, but I stopped playing Mythic Manor fairly quickly. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't particularly doing anything for me, but it was fairly early at the time and they might have made it more interesting since then. I can say, all those games are great. Sex Note seems like it might be good too, but I am not sure if that will stay as calm as its been, there are elements that could lead to some odd situations, but so far it seems pretty good.
Thanks fam!

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Damn, played through the game again with 0.11 update. Not going to write a long-winded review, just going to say, this was a fantastic update K7. Probably my favorite update so far. The only problem I had was that as someone who found Elaine's character to be very intriguing in 0.10, I was hoping for more of a background of her story. Kinda like more of past, etc. (probably from Fiona). But, I get the feeling, that will happen in future updates with Elaine her self talking about it. So I'm excitedly waiting for that.

Also, the about the threesome:

holy-shit-thats-fucking-hot.jpg

Awesome work as always K7.

Reactions: Repuci

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Why the fuck Sandra is so... Adorable?! Damn! It's like Lucy is the eldest... Damn! Why am I cursing? Because most of the girls are gorgeous! Sun needs more screen time T.T

Reactions: HansDampf788

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Damn, played through the game again with 0.11 update. Not going to write a long-winded review, just going to say, this was a fantastic update K7. Probably my favorite update so far. The only problem I had was that as someone who found Elaine's character to be very intriguing in 0.10, I was hoping for more of a background of her story. Kinda like more of past, etc. (probably from Fiona). But, I get the feeling, that will happen in future updates with Elaine her self talking about it. So I'm excitedly waiting for that.

Also, the about the threesome:

View attachment 711821

Awesome work as always K7.
You already played 0.11? Are you a patron?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Love HH / MM and HINTR and DM it's interesting, try Weird Shit is going to happen ,Solvalley school, House arrest and Ecchi Sensei if you like HS style. And don't forget to try Bad Memories (DAZ type) !
Ecchi Sensei has some pretty dark themes in it. Not saying it isn't a quality game. It definitely is. But just throwing it out in this thread without a caveat is a bit negligent imho.

Reactions: Moobles

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.11!
0.11 is by far the biggest update in terms of content and lewds. You will get everything you love about My New Family - Wholesome moments, emotional moments and of course lewds lewds and more lewds! Oh, and the lewdest thing ever done in the game will be present. Make sure to play it alone!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download links:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

If you want to read a bit more, check out the

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes