elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Why the fuck Sandra is so... Adorable?! Damn! It's like Lucy is the eldest... Damn! Why am I cursing? Because most of the girls are gorgeous! Sun needs more screen time T.T

Reactions: HansDampf788

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Damn, played through the game again with 0.11 update. Not going to write a long-winded review, just going to say, this was a fantastic update K7. Probably my favorite update so far. The only problem I had was that as someone who found Elaine's character to be very intriguing in 0.10, I was hoping for more of a background of her story. Kinda like more of past, etc. (probably from Fiona). But, I get the feeling, that will happen in future updates with Elaine her self talking about it. So I'm excitedly waiting for that.

Also, the about the threesome:

View attachment 711821

Awesome work as always K7.
You already played 0.11? Are you a patron?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Love HH / MM and HINTR and DM it's interesting, try Weird Shit is going to happen ,Solvalley school, House arrest and Ecchi Sensei if you like HS style. And don't forget to try Bad Memories (DAZ type) !
Ecchi Sensei has some pretty dark themes in it. Not saying it isn't a quality game. It definitely is. But just throwing it out in this thread without a caveat is a bit negligent imho.

Reactions: Moobles

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Here it is people, the release of 0.11!
0.11 is by far the biggest update in terms of content and lewds. You will get everything you love about My New Family - Wholesome moments, emotional moments and of course lewds lewds and more lewds! Oh, and the lewdest thing ever done in the game will be present. Make sure to play it alone!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download links:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

If you want to read a bit more, check out the

macmillan

Mar 26, 2018
0.11 is by far the biggest update in terms of content and lewds. You will get everything you love about My New Family - Wholesome moments, emotional moments and of course lewds lewds and more lewds! Oh, and the lewdest thing ever done in the game will be present. Make sure to play it alone!
Download links:
Windows/Linux: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega

already downloading!!! thanks for the info! your game is absolutely the best. Keep it up!

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Download links:
Windows/Linux: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega

Really looking forwards to this Killer7:geek: Already started the download. Did it as soon as my Discord notification popped up with the update:p:D Edit:*OH! Moar Elaine in .11 too?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
On patreon : " Make sure to play it alone! "

Me : " I'm alone ! I'm alone ! "

It was sad to yell that in my house but I don't care, I can play it !

• Haha
Reactions: Boehmi

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
Awsome, waiting for the compressed version. (y)

Btw, In some games, the developer makes a patch from one update to another instead of downloading the full game every time. Can you do this too Killer7 ?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Really looking forwards to this Killer7:geek: Already started the download. Did it as soon as my Discord notification popped up with the update:p:D Edit:*OH! Moar Elaine in .11 too?
Moar from everyone in 0.11 ^^.

Awsome, waiting for the compressed version. (y)

Btw, In some games, the developer makes a patch from one update to another instead of downloading the full game every time. Can you do this too Killer7 ?
Really? I will have a look into that, would be helpful for people with slower bandwidth!

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
Its official he is the most consistent fastest Dev to release big updates on a fast pace in the 2d category..name me one dev thats on his level that dosent try to stick to the so called 3 Month Deadline epecially during hard times in the pandemic at least one our favs tryna keep us busy as possible :love::LOL:#FAPGANG

Last edited:

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
Every time I see a Killer7 upload I know it's going to be a good day. Your game is one of the best on here are your updates are very consistent. Keep up the great work and more cute redheads please.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Its official he is the most consistent fastest Dev to release big updates on a fast pace in the 2d category..name me one dev thats on his level that dosent try to stick to the so called 3 Month Deadline epecially during hard times in the pandemic at least one our favs tryna keep us busy as possible :love::LOL:#FAPGANG
A big plus point to being a patron:
The updates come pretty much weekly :giggle:

Reactions: Shadu
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes