IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
For now the focus is on the harem love route. Later on I plan solo routes for each girl, but for now you need Sandra for the harem yeah ( she is the enabler )
Without her nothing would hold together. Can't wait to see them "in the club", should be rather enjoyable to see how many are expecting! The marriage part is like the icing on the cake, but who is the cherry on top?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
Need mod update to v0.11.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
This is becoming quite rapidly my favorite game (well, together with Treasure of Nadia....) and not only for the lewd scene - though I must admit a couple of scenes in this update scored a 9.8 on my personal fap-o-meter :cool:.

All those cuties tend to make you forget how well the characters are built (Lucy on top of the list...), and I haven't found a family harem story developed so nicely since Sisterly Lust (nowadays all incest games seem to have moms/sons or dads/daughters getting it on before update n.2).

Killer7, kudos to you (y)

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Killer7 Thank you, it was a nice update.

Not a big fan of the Fiona-Mary relashionship though.

But it was nice, good job to you.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Anyone else having problems whit the animations ? this update is more like a 2-3 frame per seconds during sex for me , Worked very well until now. :unsure:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Anyone else having problems whit the animations ? this update is more like a 2-3 frame per seconds during sex for me , Worked very well until now. :unsure:
Hm, no issues here :/ Are you on phone? That might be it sometimes...

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Loving the amount of content updates Killer7 quick request, can we work up to having the three girls all sleep naked with the MC. Them all wearing clothes in bed at this point seems a buzzkill - haha

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes