F3nris

Oct 31, 2019
Thanks for the update, love this game :love:

Here is the compressed version of 0.11, I don't know if it's good enough, I used the cruncher from here though!

From 2.4gb to 1.2gb!

Windows/Linux
Mac

The image quality is probably reduced but I hope that the compressed version will help people that don't have that much space ( or have a slow download rate )
Windows/Linux and Mac are either named wrong or the links are interchanged =)

And before more people ask, maybe link the post with the compressed files to the OP?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Well, we now see that pregnancy and marriage are on the cards, I wonder if we see children too? Only time will tell.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Aw, would be cool if the story changed somehow
Yeah, looks like this game was created with the idea of you romancing AT LEAST Sandra. If you don't, the game pretty much hints (or downright tells you) you might wanna reconsider your options.

Still, I'm actually kinda glad the no romance option was left in the game. For one, it's mildly amusing. And two, even if not romancing Sandra is pretty much an empty path, it being there still makes us being on Sandra's romance route feel just a little more like a choice we made rather than a story inevitablilty.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thanks for the update, love this game :love:

Windows/Linux and Mac are either named wrong or the links are interchanged =)

And before more people ask, maybe link the post with the compressed files to the OP?
It is already linked there, in the OP I mean ^^ gonna fix the links now.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Yeah this is probably my new favorite. I wonder, if you choose to not romance lucy, sandra or anyone else, will the game feel like you're just missing stuff or does the story adapt to those choices like showing different dialogues instead of the sexual ones?
For now the focus is on the harem love route. Later on I plan solo routes for each girl, but for now you need Sandra for the harem yeah ( she is the enabler )

Darksyde6661

Dec 4, 2019
i loaded a save game from right near the end of v0.10 but 2 min later v0.11 ended . why
i thought there where suppose to be 6 more days for v0.11

Last edited:

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
For now the focus is on the harem love route. Later on I plan solo routes for each girl, but for now you need Sandra for the harem yeah ( she is the enabler )
Without her nothing would hold together. Can't wait to see them "in the club", should be rather enjoyable to see how many are expecting! The marriage part is like the icing on the cake, but who is the cherry on top?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
Need mod update to v0.11.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes