Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Killer7 I don't want to sound like a negative nancy, I love this game and will continue to follow it regardless of how you respond but is there any way you could make Lucy's ears more expressive? Ya know, like they perk up if she is excited and go all droopy when she is sad.
There is a metric shit tonne of feels in her story arc and feel as if it would multiply the feelings of goodness that the player receives from treating Lucy well

Edit: In hindsight I should have asked this way earlier, I've been following this a fair while. I know it would be a pain to go back and alter everything I but I really think that the ear expressions are one of a cat girls charms
She is a major player and more of cat side would be nice.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 I don't want to sound like a negative nancy, I love this game and will continue to follow it regardless of how you respond but is there any way you could make Lucy's ears more expressive? Ya know, like they perk up if she is excited and go all droopy when she is sad.
There is a metric shit tonne of feels in her story arc and feel as if it would multiply the feelings of goodness that the player receives from treating Lucy well

Edit: In hindsight I should have asked this way earlier, I've been following this a fair while. I know it would be a pain to go back and alter everything I but I really think that the ear expressions are one of a cat girls charms
Sadly, I can't. They are not really that moveable in honey select. But I'll see if I can work on that a bit.

I am downloading the game but it will take a while due to my slow internet connection ...

But those who have already been able to play could tell me if at least this time we have any relevant options regarding Elaine?
No choices but MC will tell her a few things that you will probably like.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
My New Family [v0.11] [Killer7] - Original size 2.29GB
Compressed Windows/Linux/Mac(914MB): - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
every time, an update have 1k cg or more, wtf? how long it take u for that 1k cg???
sound very promissing :3

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Some of my scenes are locked... Any walkthrough?
When lain updates the walkthrough you can unlock all gallery scenes with a cheat he implemented.

every time, an update have 1k cg or more, wtf? how long it take u for that 1k cg???
sound very promissing :3
The cg's don't take that long. Writing takes most of my time :D.

Reactions: dredremaster

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm using Android... No mod for Android...
Yeah, that's a bug on Android that I still wasn't able to fix. The persistent savegame is causing this. I'm still talking to my android guy and see if we can finall get a fix for this. If not I will just implement the cheat menu that Lain uses for mobile.

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah, that's a bug on Android that I still wasn't able to fix. The persistent savegame is causing this. I'm still talking to my android guy and see if we can finall get a fix for this. If not I will just implement the cheat menu that Lain uses for mobile.
Thanks for your hard work dev! I'm looking forward to it and just gonna start again xD

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Killer7 did I read it correctly that one of the weebs is trans, or was Lucy just being mean? A minor character with optional content could be fun. Also, is there a chance of MC kissing Melissa's beautiful scarred lips? I've wanted to hug and love that girl since her first appearance.

• Love
Reactions: Glooskabe

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 did I read it correctly that one of the weebs is trans, or was Lucy just being mean? A minor character with optional content could be fun. Also, is there a chance of MC kissing Melissa's beautiful scarred lips? I've wanted to hug and love that girl since her first appearance.
Billie is more of a tomboy I would say. Though I would be open for a side character like that...

And yeah, more Melissa stuff will be in 0.12!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Finished the update, was great per usual. Just don't expect anything less at this point. Lucy's first time was great, looking forward to Alice's next update (I hope). No real complaints at all, just needs more anal. Where's my buttsluts at? :ROFLMAO:

Thank you K7!

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes