yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
Awesome update as always. The most lewd with all that handholding.

And Sandra-Becca and Fiona-Mary was very hot. (i little annoyed that Fiona not considered like a family. And i think she is best candidate for official wife).

It could be mistake that Sandra said that she take the bikini before Lucy telling or showing her secret place. Or its hint that Sandra knew about it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Killer7 you need to be stopped.

You keep raising the bar and giving us unreachable expectations for any other devs =p You're probably one of the best 3 devs in the adult-games genre now. Consistent updates, top tier writing, obviously a lot of care in the character designs. I don't think many devs can even come close to what you're making. If it wasn't for the current financial situation that the covid epidemic has put on my wife and I, I'd most definitely throw some money your way. You deserve a lot more fans.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Not sure how to link people's names like I've seen others do but, Killer7...how do you do this? Again I am blown away with this update, from the start of it to the end it's been an emotional roller coaster ride for me. I'm gonna be honest in saying that I'm not even playing it for the lewds anymore, (but don't get me wrong I still love them, especially the way you have been presenting them) but the story has just continued to be amazing. Oh screw it, only a few minutes into the game and someone was already cutting fucking onions (sorry about language if it offends anyone). I am just flabbergasted at how much thought and heart you have put into each characters life and story.

I personally am a fan of forgiving Elaine where as I know a few aren't and I can understand that,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really hope though that you have a lot planned for this game, I know no game can go on forever and eventually ideas run out, but I have never been so...engrossed?...enthralled?...with a game that I'm not looking forward to an ending. I can't say that about any other game I have ever played. Regardless of how others feel I hope you take that as a huge compliment.

Definitely looking forward to more, but don't wear yourself out.

• Red Heart

Darktheif

Dec 11, 2018
First time I've downloaded this game...
The writing is amazing!

Usually I am a milf man, but Sandra....this is my favorite character by far!

I honestly don't want this project to stop xD

• Red Heart

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
WALKTHROUGH MOD 0.11?
I think Lain had to fight a few personal issues so I don't know how far he is progressed. But you can expect that he will post here as soon as he is done with it :).

My personal walkthrough: Always pick top option except during Maddies 2nd test and depending on which way you want to go with Tanja :D.

Frostic

Mar 11, 2018
Is it a coincidence that Elaine's new house is the same house, that Elaine owns in 'Where the heart is'?
Just noticed it and wanted to point it out. :D

Anyway keep up the good work :)

Reactions: HoboCop86
D

Deleted member 1191611

Let me tell you first, this is one of my favourite game. and when I say favorite there is only few including WVM, Haley's story, Alexandra...

And this is just my opinion and more like a suggestion. I think this version I feel kind of missed story dept, the anticipation. Well there is something missing in Lucy's first time and Becca & Sandra threesom. I feel it just become another Lewd scene only, and it's not MNF actually. And in Lucy's there is still a story and talking but Becca & Sandra threesom just became another sex only, nothing special. Not their first together or Mom-Daughter thing nothing. Just plain sex without any dept or anything special about it. I wish you didn't forced it because you think we need more lewd scenes, because most doesn't play this for that, most play for the story and that's why your game is interesting.

And I do have another suggestion too; can you include more bdsm with Fiona and more of her with D/s lifestyle (and if possible love with Domination). With Fiona it's something different for MC, and something special.

And thank you for the effort buddy, I know you trying hard and doing a great job. I thought you'll appreciate giving you honest feedback. And take break if you need it buddy, you and MNF is awesome :)

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Its just heart breaking that some galleries are locked. I habe two Sun galleries locked and shes my 3rd best girl T.T

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Let me tell you first, this is one of my favourite game. and when I say favorite there is only few including WVM, Haley's story, Alexandra...

And this is just my opinion and more like a suggestion. I think this version I feel kind of missed story dept, the anticipation. Well there is something missing in Lucy's first time and Becca & Sandra threesom. I feel it just become another Lewd scene only, and it's not MNF actually. And in Lucy's there is still a story and talking but Becca & Sandra threesom just became another sex only, nothing special. Not their first together or Mom-Daughter thing nothing. Just plain sex without any dept or anything special about it. I wish you didn't forced it because you think we need more lewd scenes, because most doesn't play this for that, most play for the story and that's why your game is interesting.

And I do have another suggestion too; can you include more bdsm with Fiona and more of her with D/s lifestyle (and if possible love with Domination). With Fiona it's something different for MC, and something special.

And thank you for the effort buddy, I know you trying hard and doing a great job. I thought you'll appreciate giving you honest feedback. And take break if you need it buddy, you and MNF is awesome :)
There will be more stuff between Becca and Sandra, don't worry. It wasn't just a "lewd scene", it has a very special meaning as you'll discover in 0.12. Think about two other household girls who might want to have a go at this. Two blondes, to be precise ;)...

D

Deleted member 1191611

There will be more stuff between Becca and Sandra, don't worry. It wasn't just a "lewd scene", it has a very special meaning as you'll discover in 0.12. Think about two other household girls who might want to have a go at this. Two blondes, to be precise ;)...
Great!!! It's just I'd like more story and conversation than lewd .. lol
But damn you made me curious now

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice way to end the update with the Lucy scene, and more hope for Tanja I hope with the way she has been she really means what she says and want's to apologise for the way she had been especially towards Lucy. Would be nice for them to put everything behind them.

• Red Heart

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Mod features:
  • Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights green all of the in-game choices that lead to the harem route
  • Adds a custom art gallery that has 90 custom art images
  • Automatically enables the game's incest patch
  • Adds an optional cheat to the scene replay screen to unlock all scene gallery scenes

View attachment 570588 View attachment 570589

Note:
Qleaf made the walkthrough for the first 6 game updates and has asked me to continue development of his walkthrough since he is unable to.
Could you please give me a link to the mod? Patreon simply won't open right for my browser.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
Stellar update once again! Have you thought setting a subscribestar account?

Romantic in me is happy with lewdness back on city walks, but i'm wondering why arm holding with Sandra was one time only event? Alice and Lucy are too short for arm holding i guess, but is there too much extra work with setting arms together or something else with it? I thought it looked great with Sandra and missed it other city walks with her.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Stellar update once again! Have you thought setting a subscribestar account?

Romantic in me is happy with lewdness back on city walks, but i'm wondering why arm holding with Sandra was one time only event? Alice and Lucy are too short for arm holding i guess, but is there too much extra work with setting arms together or something else with it? I thought it looked great with Sandra and missed it other city walks with her.
Along the same lines of little irks, Killer7, when are we going to start giving Mom a kiss goodbye in the morning?!

• Red Heart
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes