Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Glad I'm not on that route with her. Though I get the feeling, morbid for this game might be normal for some of the other games on here. I said this earlier, but this was my favorite update so far. Thanks for the hard work K7.
I could never run the pet route lol, I tried, would roll back, thought about it and clicked again but just rolled right back again. I'm just big on the forgiveness idea with her and others...except the father, no forgiveness there, but I am thankful we will still get a chance to go to his grave...Killer7, you have no idea how grateful I am for that.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Wow I'm pretty sure I haven't missed an update, but this one is soooo long! And finally Lu get's some action... Starting the scene now... Mhhh finally! Next milestone Alice! Awesome!!

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Another brilliant update with a lot of 'lewdness' along with plenty of feels again. Brilliant writing, engaging storyline and, has been mentioned, some serious action with the cutest 'little cat' of them all.

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Well i have to say this one of my favorite stories on here.
I was never a great lover of this type of art work, but you have converted me.
Beautiful models with great thought out character stories each very individual.
Your story is engaging and very wholesome. I found myself replaying some scenes due to the feel good nature.
I wish there were more of these more wholesome feel good type stories available out there.

Over all i highly recommend to anyone looking for a great read and a nice amount of lewd!.

I am amazed st the amount of contain you put out with your update. So use to getting like 5 -10 minutes max your update was getting on for 2 hours. Fantastic.

Thank you killer7.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed, great story, nice ladies, quite a bit of drama without getting depressing and wonder of wonders a natural burn where the ladies do have sex when it feels natural and dev does trust his writing and story enough to keep people coming back to his game, without having to implement a stairway to heaven or an unnaturally drawn out path to sex with those ladies.

Kudos, great writing.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Harem first though!
That's *really* good to hear.
I like harem endings so much I usually don't even pursue other paths, but in this case the story and characters are written so well I may be going down other routes at the end (though if I had to choose between Sandra and Lucy my brain would probably fry like a positronic brain conflicting with two of the Laws of Robotics....:ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I really can't unlock all of Lucy's scene... Should I stay at home sometimes?
Also, Sun's scenes are all locked...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really can't unlock all of Lucy's scene... Should I stay at home sometimes?
Also, Sun's scenes are all locked...
No more likely that you decided to stay home at the wrong moment or somewhere said you were not interested in them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know right. And she's 16. Imagine her using my PC and see some incest games. it will be fucked up. My New Family, Parental Love, Dating my daughter XD
Better make sure you do not leave your phone in places where she can have a snoop, way too many females love checking your phone. :p

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Here's a question and it's just a bit of background and probably cause I'm a bit slow...but why is it that Sandra keeps on saying things like she can only have sex with the MC once a week?...What's the reasoning?

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes