• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Why are some people hate some lesbian scenes... The MC still owned them but Sun needs more content T.T
I don't really know. I think it isn't the lesbian scenes they don't like, it's the scenes where the MC is not present for, where the people think it's NTR or cuckolding.

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
I didn't feel like editing my other post. Yeah, I had to come back and also comment that I LOVE how Lucy is finally one of the group now and is one with the mc. As always you "could" have taken the lesser route and just given her a lewd scene, but you took the better route and made it a very special moment. Lucy is my favorite character, well...they all are really but, Lucy holds a special spot in my heart in this game. Thank you for taking the special time working on her so far.

Also what you are doing with Tanja, awesome. That's a route I was hoping was possible for her, Thanks again for this exceptional piece of work you have given us. I'm playing through from the start again and it's still just as emotional for me as it was the first time through.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this or not, but I noticed a typo. When you are at the dinner with Sandra she says "I knew mmediately you are the perfect man for me." Obviously immediately is missing an I.

Anyway great update I love that the girls are a little more interactive with each other during threesomes now. I could be remembering wrong, but I think before the third member just kinda watched from the side. Also I have to agree with
KnightoftheWhiteSun you do a good job of making the characters more expressive. The attention to detail is what can take a good game and make it great.
Fixed that one :) also the typo where Sandra says "she she".

I didn't feel like editing my other post. Yeah, I had to come back and also comment that I LOVE how Lucy is finally one of the group now and is one with the mc. As always you "could" have taken the lesser route and just given her a lewd scene, but you took the better route and made it a very special moment. Lucy is my favorite character, well...they all are really but, Lucy holds a special spot in my heart in this game. Thank you for taking the special time working on her so far.

Also what you are doing with Tanja, awesome. That's a route I was hoping was possible for her, Thanks again for this exceptional piece of work you have given us. I'm playing through from the start again and it's still just as emotional for me as it was the first time through.
That was the suggestion of my proof reader, he is the biggest Tanja fan. I felt like it's good to give her the redemption now, letting her do something good and try to make up for the bullying. She does something similar on the pet route, just way more morbid from MC ( It's pretty dark for my game :D ).

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
She does something similar on the pet route, just way more morbid from MC ( It's pretty dark for my game :D ).
Glad I'm not on that route with her. Though I get the feeling, morbid for this game might be normal for some of the other games on here. I said this earlier, but this was my favorite update so far. Thanks for the hard work K7.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
Jan 28, 2019
Start the game.
Sit in the dining room.
Don't ask mom to let Sandra stay. Sandra leaves. Talk to mom.

Next day, talk to Lucy at the pool.
Tell her what was said.
She sends me in to talk to Sandra.
Tell Sandra I told Lucy "what mom told us yesterday."
She asks how Lucy took it, then goes to make food.

Problem? Sandra was not there for the conversation, and I never talked to her. She should have no clue what was revealed.
This is a massive plot hole, right at the very beginning. If you write a game where a choice alters a scene, you need to take that into account while writing subsequent scenes. Sandra should know nothing.

Speaking of choices... when Mom told you her reasons why?
You should have the option to bluntly tell her that you don't believe her. I'm not a fan of the idea that you just buy her reasoning with no push back. I'm sure the creator's canon for the history before the game starts will say that the mother's depictions of events is the truth, but it would be nice to have the option to at least doubt her, to her face, instead of the choice of "believe" or "do nothing."
Also, bizarre clothing change on mom if you choose to do nothing.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Start the game.
Sit in the dining room.
Don't ask mom to let Sandra stay. Sandra leaves. Talk to mom.

Next day, talk to Lucy at the pool.
Tell her what was said.
She sends me in to talk to Sandra.
Tell Sandra I told Lucy "what mom told us yesterday."
She asks how Lucy took it, then goes to make food.

Problem? Sandra was not there for the conversation, and I never talked to her. She should have no clue what was revealed.
This is a massive plot hole, right at the very beginning. If you write a game where a choice alters a scene, you need to take that into account while writing subsequent scenes. Sandra should know nothing.

Speaking of choices... when Mom told you her reasons why?
You should have the option to bluntly tell her that you don't believe her. I'm not a fan of the idea that you just buy her reasoning with no push back. I'm sure the creator's canon for the history before the game starts will say that the mother's depictions of events is the truth, but it would be nice to have the option to at least doubt her, to her face, instead of the choice of "believe" or "do nothing."
Also, bizarre clothing change on mom if you choose to do nothing.
I think you forgot to read the introduction, before the game even begins. At the moment there is only the love route that leads you into the harem, other stuff will come in the future. So for now, be nice to everyone ( especially Sandra ) or you get very limited amount of content :).

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Gaaaaaaaaaaah, you are fucking slaying me with the humor Killer 7! MC (laughing) "You know, you scare me too!" Alice (Deadpan) "Good." lmfao! Oh my gods, the frustration she is feeling about the MC not fucking her already is hilarious!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7
Jan 28, 2019
I think you forgot to read the introduction, before the game even begins. At the moment there is only the love route that leads you into the harem, other stuff will come in the future. So for now, be nice to everyone ( especially Sandra ) or you get very limited amount of content :).
The harem route is what I usually aim for anyhow, but the MC has been hurt, and I'm a fairly bitter person, myself. I hoped to explore that, a little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The harem route is what I usually aim for anyhow, but the MC has been hurt, and I'm a fairly bitter person, myself. I hoped to explore that, a little.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, something like this is planned for an alternative route that will lead you to a single route in the end. Harem first though!

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i downloaded 0.11 and i played until i got a message saying that ive reached the end of 0.6 and it took me back to the title screen.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
i downloaded 0.11 and i played until i got a message saying that ive reached the end of 0.6 and it took me back to the title screen.
Are you using a older Version of the walkthrough mod? That might be it. Lain didnt Update the one for 0.11 yet and if you still use one from 0.6 then you should delete that one.

Last edited:

Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Glad I'm not on that route with her. Though I get the feeling, morbid for this game might be normal for some of the other games on here. I said this earlier, but this was my favorite update so far. Thanks for the hard work K7.
I could never run the pet route lol, I tried, would roll back, thought about it and clicked again but just rolled right back again. I'm just big on the forgiveness idea with her and others...except the father, no forgiveness there, but I am thankful we will still get a chance to go to his grave...Killer7, you have no idea how grateful I am for that.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Wow I'm pretty sure I haven't missed an update, but this one is soooo long! And finally Lu get's some action... Starting the scene now... Mhhh finally! Next milestone Alice! Awesome!!

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Another brilliant update with a lot of 'lewdness' along with plenty of feels again. Brilliant writing, engaging storyline and, has been mentioned, some serious action with the cutest 'little cat' of them all.

Noddy4000

Dec 29, 2019
Well i have to say this one of my favorite stories on here.
I was never a great lover of this type of art work, but you have converted me.
Beautiful models with great thought out character stories each very individual.
Your story is engaging and very wholesome. I found myself replaying some scenes due to the feel good nature.
I wish there were more of these more wholesome feel good type stories available out there.

Over all i highly recommend to anyone looking for a great read and a nice amount of lewd!.

I am amazed st the amount of contain you put out with your update. So use to getting like 5 -10 minutes max your update was getting on for 2 hours. Fantastic.

Thank you killer7.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agreed, great story, nice ladies, quite a bit of drama without getting depressing and wonder of wonders a natural burn where the ladies do have sex when it feels natural and dev does trust his writing and story enough to keep people coming back to his game, without having to implement a stairway to heaven or an unnaturally drawn out path to sex with those ladies.

Kudos, great writing.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Harem first though!
That's *really* good to hear.
I like harem endings so much I usually don't even pursue other paths, but in this case the story and characters are written so well I may be going down other routes at the end (though if I had to choose between Sandra and Lucy my brain would probably fry like a positronic brain conflicting with two of the Laws of Robotics....:ROFLMAO:)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 249 Votes