elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
I really can't unlock all of Lucy's scene... Should I stay at home sometimes?
Also, Sun's scenes are all locked...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really can't unlock all of Lucy's scene... Should I stay at home sometimes?
Also, Sun's scenes are all locked...
No more likely that you decided to stay home at the wrong moment or somewhere said you were not interested in them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know right. And she's 16. Imagine her using my PC and see some incest games. it will be fucked up. My New Family, Parental Love, Dating my daughter XD
Better make sure you do not leave your phone in places where she can have a snoop, way too many females love checking your phone. :p

Zanoruk

Nov 29, 2019
Here's a question and it's just a bit of background and probably cause I'm a bit slow...but why is it that Sandra keeps on saying things like she can only have sex with the MC once a week?...What's the reasoning?

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
Here's a question and it's just a bit of background and probably cause I'm a bit slow...but why is it that Sandra keeps on saying things like she can only have sex with the MC once a week?...What's the reasoning?
Nope, she didn't said it. Girls have what they call it... Period or something.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
As I understand it...and correct if wrong...but isn't that supposed to be only once a month?....
Which lasts about one week. If i remember correctly (havent played this last update because i am waiting for the mod), what Sandra says is that she wont be able to have sex for a week, not that she can do it once a week

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah they do appear to be about the right amount of time apart with their "rag week", still don't get why that's supposed to mean no sex though. Nothing wrong with a bit of bloodsport imho ;)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah they do appear to be about the right amount of time apart with their "rag week", still don't get why that's supposed to mean no sex though. Nothing wrong with a bit of bloodsport imho ;)
Besides there are other options with a female, though each of them do seem to love creampies for dessert above all. :p

Aug 7, 2019
I'm actually surprised that Sandra (seeming the adventurous sort) hasn't tried it up the dirtbox during her 2nd riding of the cotton camel tbh.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You have to remember Sandra is unexperienced.

It takes time for people to go to the bloodsport world, very few girls would accept to you into that 2 weeks after losing their virginity

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes