AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well Killer7 that was another very touching and beautiful update.

A few things that caught my attention:
  1. Was not expecting Becca, Sandra and MC bonding moment. Nicely done. I liked it.
  2. Was expecting the Fiona, Mary and MC moment but I was hoping it would of been a bit more mutual.
  3. Little things like
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and the Star Wars conversation always make my smile.
Finished my playthrough being on neutral ground with Elaine and now to bring Tanja's other path up.

Looking forward to what you have in store for V0.12.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well Killer7 that was another very touching and beautiful update.

A few things that caught my attention:
  1. Was not expecting Becca, Sandra and MC bonding moment. Nicely done. I liked it.
  2. Was expecting the Fiona, Mary and MC moment but I was hoping it would of been a bit more mutual.
  3. Little things like
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and the Star Wars conversation always make my smile.
Finished my playthrough being on neutral ground with Elaine and now to bring Tanja's other path up.

Looking forward to what you have in store for V0.12.
May sound stupid as much as I gush over this vn but I never done the forgiveness route with tanja, to me it was pet like without hesitation. Lol ill have to do the other when I'm bored some day:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
May sound stupid as much as I gush over this vn but I never done the forgiveness route with tanja, to me it was pet like without hesitation. Lol ill have to do the other when I'm bored some day:)
I'm playing both routes simply to unlock the gallery. Maim Lain seems to rather behind on updating the mod. Hopefully just busy with job and stuff (and plenty of rest) and not sick.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
Here are some saves ... From Beginning to end of 0.11 with persistent file .. Full Gallery Unlocked ...

All saves are you romancing all available Characters, Some Early Saves at a Key choices about
Relationships, Came inside all the time if choice was given.

1-1 .................. Game Start
1-2 .................. Chapter 2
1-3 .................. Fiona Choice
1-4 .................. Tanja Choice
1-5 .................. Sandra Choice
1-6 .................. Mary Choice

2-1 .................. Chapter 3
2-2 .................. Fiona Choice
2-3 .................. Yvonne Choice
2-4
2-5 .................. End 0.8 - Tanja Pet
2-6 .................. End 0.8 - Tanja Love

3-1 .................. End 0.9 Tanja Love
3-2 .................. End 0.9 Tanja Pet
3-3 .................. End 0.10 Tanja Love
3-4 .................. End 0.10 Tanja Pet
3-5 .................. End 0.11 Tanja Love
3-6 .................. End 0.11 Tanja Pet

Persistent ........... End 0.11 - Full Unlocked Gallery (not sure if its needed but here it is)

Last edited:

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
i laughed at the topic, I forgot who said that line. Fucking your grandma because she is still young looking XD

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
where the walkthru mod????
It's been stated several times in this topic that you don't actually need a walkthrough.

Just pick the top answer in the list of choices, unless you want to avoid/reject the person it references.

The only exceptions are when choosing Tanja's route (take your pick of routes) or when Maddie gives you the test (that one's multiple choice, the answers to which have also been posted in this topic).

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hey there you wonderful people out in the world!
I know that my usual progress updates are on mondays but I feel like I wanted to give you guys an update on how things look now that 0.11 is out. The usual progress update will of course be on monday again. Oh, and as you can see I included three renders from My New Memories again, just to give you something to look at while you read this boring text!
The work on 0.11 has been more taxing than I thought. While I promised to take things slow I did quite the opposite once the first beta was out, I worked even harder than before. Not because I felt under pressure or anything, I really wanted to put this update out because it was so important for me. 0.11 had one of the biggest milestone in the game so far, the thing with Lucy. And while this was only the start for things that will now develop even further and faster, I felt extremely relieved that you guys liked this so much.
I already started work on 0.12. I actually wanted to put a big cliffhanger at the end of 0.11, but as you have seen I didn't do that. This event will now trigger in the morning of 0.12 and will be one of the first major events that will dictate the flow of this update. This chapter will continue the things that already happened in 0.11, the talking about the past, but will get some additional things that are very important for me personally. Something that I planned for quite a while actually.
My biggest issue for the development of 0.11 was that I just didn't have enough time to do anything else. I basically worked the whole month on this and did zero to nothing for My New Memories. While this should not be anything special since I already said that My New Family has the biggest priority right now, it was sometimes nice to work on the My New Memories script instead of MNF. I also wasn't able to redesign the UI or make some other fancy stuff I had planned for 0.11. I wanted to make a voiced trailer for example and customize the house further. I'm very happy that I have people that will help me with that though and I will make sure I will have the time for it this month. I want to change things up a bit!
I'm not sure how long the development of 0.12 will take and if I will make it in time for the monthly release. The first beta would have been out this weekend but I just wasn't able to work on it as much as I wanted to, I had the constant fear of burning out. So the Beta will come next week. If you are a patron, not much will change for you. You will still get your weekly dosis of My New Family like usual. For the free public release...I'm not sure yet. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep the monthly cycles going. I do have some plans in case I won't make it, that is something you will see in the coming weeks. This is not a "0.12 will be delayed" post or anything. I'm just not sure yet, I usually am but this time it's different.
Sorry for the very long post. I hope you enjoy the My New Memories renders and I will make sure to make more in the coming days. My render pc has been turned off for far too long!
Enjoy your weekends everyone and I'll see you for the progress report on monday. And sorry if this post came off a little...weird. I'm feeling very good and extremely happy for all the support you guys have been giving me after the release of 0.11!

chilltime.png reflection.png smallpotate.png

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My New Memories is another game Killer7 is making?

Does this mean My New Family is reaching its end?

If so, i am kind of sad, since its one of the best games around

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes