MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There will be a patreon post in... 12 hours today with some infos for 0.12 and three new My New Memories renders :).
Do you have anything close to a time table as to when we shall play the first chapter of My New Memories? No pressure I am just curious since the renders are fantastic and I am looking forward to more of what you do. :)

D

Deleted member 618663

I am just wondering when we are going to be able to shower/bath with the rest of the girls. Fiona I think would be a blast in the shower, Mary might be more fun in the tub.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I can't wait for my pet and fiona to play. I grown quite fond of every single woman in this vn. Its a true blessing as no matter who is featured in upcoming updates its always pleasing even Elaine's doesn't bother me now she gonna have to re earn her place. :love:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is one of the best and funniest updates ever!! I love the reference to Star Wars. I
laughed so hard because I agreed with Sandra about Episode 2. I laughed to hard I started
to cry. This is one of the best VN's I have ever played and I've played a lot of adult games
over the last 18 months. The storyline and characters are all unique compared to all the
cookie cutter games out there using the same Daz /HS assets and backgrounds. Really hope
Killer7 continues to get the support on patreon so he can continue this game for quite awhile
longer. If it was possible to give this game a 10 star rating on here I would.

CloakedJ24

Nov 1, 2017
I feel you on that...:(
I am just now getting where SOMEONE dropped in on the lunch... and so far this story is awesome, youre one of the few people I will gladly hop on patreon for lol. You have a new person on the Sandra tier :p cant wait to continue the story!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Killer7 It would be nice if atleast some of the characters in the game were to react to the weird stuff in the game like actual real people would. For starters, there's no way a girl is born with fucking cat ears and a tail and the suits don't do any investigation into it. CDC concerns etc? Also, a guy fucking his entire family isn't normal either.

It's not bad overall, the writing isn't awful. But a few normal character's would really make it read like a realistic story rather than some weird fantasy.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Killer7 It would be nice if atleast some of the characters in the game were to react to the weird stuff in the game like actual real people would. For starters, there's no way a girl is born with fucking cat ears and a tail and the suits don't do any investigation into it. CDC concerns etc? Also, a guy fucking his entire family isn't normal either.

It's not bad overall, the writing isn't awful. But a few normal character's would really make it read like a realistic story rather than some weird fantasy.
NO!

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019

What makes this game different, and in my opinion fucking wonderful, is that it is an unrealistic game where everyone loves everyone else and despite the odd problem here or there, you believe that everyone will get through it happily together. You are, of course, welcome to your opinion, but my opinion is that I feel there are plenty of other realistic games out there, and we can let this one stay a fun game that makes me feel good inside.

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
What makes this game different, and in my opinion fucking wonderful, is that it is an unrealistic game where everyone loves everyone else and despite the odd problem here or there, you believe that everyone will get through it happily together. You are, of course, welcome to your opinion, but my opinion is that I feel there are plenty of other realistic games out there, and we can let this one stay a fun game that makes me feel good inside.
With the pure amount of exposition and the fact half of the game is dealing with heavy emotions, a little believability to the characters would really help the narrative. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

• Angry
Reactions: Maverick1965

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
With the pure amount of exposition and the fact half of the game is dealing with heavy emotions, a little believability to the characters would really help the narrative. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Bah we have been having our cake and eating it too. That's what this game is to us. It doesn't need more realism or any thing. It's perfect just like it is. Just like Sandra.

3.90 star(s) 249 Votes