Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I haven't made it to this "Elaine" character yet but this Fiona/Elaine thing sounds pretty cool. Usually this type of game/vn isn't my thing but the characters are written so well and it's just nice to play/read along with something that's happy and joyful with how dour a lot of actual life is these days. I'm having a great time with this so thank you Killer7!

Aug 7, 2019
I'm all for the redemption arc for both Elaine and Tanja. It's what makes characters grow, they both know they fucked up and they want a shot at being better people. I'm pretty sure we've all done something stupid we wish we could take back in our pasts, I know i have.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Killer7 has to completely stop all projects and updates and finally create an assistant for completing his game - there are so many difficult choices and plot branches depending on the choice!!!111 This should be an animated dove that will look at the side of the screen and ask the player Is player sure of his choice? will not regret it later? - because the choice will completely change the plot and the fate of all the characters! :coffee:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
its funny how peaple just keep asking for a walkthrough when there is no need for one while in other VN/Game threads people dont ask for a walkthrough so frequently despite the fact that there is need for one. its like they know everything but they are doing it on perpose just to tease others

Reactions: qwsl

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Sarkasmus

To be fair to the dev, your review is bit on the wonky side.

I'll elaborate.

That isn't what happened at all.

If you are going to slam the story, at least read it first.

The dad threatened to kill the mother unless she left and never contacted the MC again. She had no choice.

Her marriage also had nothing to do with the house, that was her money she got from working for Fiona.
I'm not sure I understand you corrctly. Are you saying the dad never threatened to kill mother AND MC?
According to the early exposition-scene at the kitchen table, he did.

MNF02.png

And my review makes it quite clear, that she left AFTER he threatened her with that. So I don't really get what I got wrong in my review. What you say about the house is correct. Maybe I wrote this in a confusing way. I wanted to get into MCs probable mindset at that time. He states that very thought himself very early in the game, when he is in the garden with Sandra(?) and sees the pool for the first time.

MNF03.png

That's what I wanted to adress.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not sure I understand you corrctly. Are you saying the dad never threatened to kill mother AND MC?
According to the early exposition-scene at the kitchen table, he did.

View attachment 717999
He threatened to kill her if she didn't leave and told her he'd kill the MC if she came back ... it's not difficult to grasp.

If she had tried to take him they would both be dead.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Killer7 has to completely stop all projects and updates and finally create an assistant for completing his game - there are so many difficult choices and plot branches depending on the choice!!!111 This should be an animated dove that will look at the side of the screen and ask the player Is player sure of his choice? will not regret it later? - because the choice will completely change the plot and the fate of all the characters! :coffee:
Is it ironic? Tell me it is...
First choice ("obey" to suggestion and do NOT stay on couch) is the correct answer for the harem route.
To NOT get a particular girl, decline whatever she proposes.
To GET a girl, accept whatever she proposes.

Simple...

May 6, 2017
In relation to a possible feud or confrontation between Fiona and Elaine, I would like to believe that my beloved Fiona would be the one with the best chance of winning, since although both have made mistakes regarding the way to approach and treat our protagonist to the less Fiona has a better explanation of why she treats us like this and it is not for the simple fact of protecting Becca and seeing if we are or not like our father, but because she is worried and afraid of letting another man enter her life after everything that had happened with the death of his sister. This situation changes the moment she realizes she was wrong and relaxes and opens with us, revealing that underneath that facade of a strong and aggressive woman there is a kind and nice woman who gives everything and more to herself for See that other people like Mary, Sun, and our Mother can have a better life or as calm as possible. So for me the term "Family" suits Fiona better than Elaine although the latter really is.

I would like to know what you think about this?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In relation to a possible feud or confrontation between Fiona and Elaine, I would like to believe that my beloved Fiona would be the one with the best chance of winning, since although both have made mistakes regarding the way to approach and treat our protagonist to the less Fiona has a better explanation of why she treats us like this and it is not for the simple fact of protecting Becca and seeing if we are or not like our father, but because she is worried and afraid of letting another man enter her life after everything that had happened with the death of his sister. This situation changes the moment she realizes she was wrong and relaxes and opens with us, revealing that underneath that facade of a strong and aggressive woman there is a kind and nice woman who gives everything and more to herself for See that other people like Mary, Sun, and our Mother can have a better life or as calm as possible. So for me the term "Family" suits Fiona better than Elaine although the latter really is.

I would like to know what you think about this?
Yeah fiona wasn't born family but chose to be family. Her deeds show the love and care she has for everyone especially Becca.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I respect your views. Its fascinating when two people can experience the same thing and totally see it soooo totally different. You seem to see fiona as the bully, where I see elaine as that.
No, I don't see Fiona as a bully. I like Fiona, but she DID demand sexual favors from the MC in exchange for a job pretty much immediately after his mother introduced him to her. You don't think Becca would have felt betrayed if MC had stumbled back into the house afterwards and said 'mom? Fiona just said if I want that job I have to do what she says. Then she made me take out my cock and sucked me off and told me I had to keep my mouth shut and not tell you about it.'
So what did Elaine do? She actually cared enough about the MC to watch out for him? She wanted her family reunited and decided to make it happen? She didn't accept that 'there was nothing that Becca could do?' Which we KNOW there WAS something Becca could do as Fiona straight up says so this last patch. Because of Elaine, the family is reunited, something that is made clear they all desperately needed. If not for her we'd have an isolated and sad Lucy, a fearful and morose Becca, and all the rest of the family drifting through their lives. Oh and a dead MC. The entire game with all the love laughs and sexy fun is the result of Elaine taking action. So what are her crimes again? Why does she need to redeem herself? Heck everyone is throwing so much shade at her she is practically a martyr at this point.

I guess its a matter of perspective. When Fiona demanded to get the dick out, I personally, wouldn't have questioned it. In fact, I've been fairly vocal on wanting the submissive path to her.
I was really more speaking from the perspective of Becca, not the MC here. I mean it's a naughty game if someone wants the dick they get the dick as far as I'm concerned. ;) I'm with you on the submissive path thing. In fact, I tried for it at the beginning but when that path petered out I went back and went dom.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I was really more speaking from the perspective of Becca, not the MC here. I mean it's a naughty game if someone wants the dick they get the dick as far as I'm concerned. ;) I'm with you on the submissive path thing. In fact, I tried for it at the beginning but when that path petered out I went back and went dom.
Right?! when I kept sitting on the couch, then kept getting called to her office just for her to say "I don't need your dick today" every single time, I was blown away at how much extra content there is on the dom path Q_Q

I'll just be patient, but its kinda hard. Fiona is just...MMM! Noice!

Edit: Side note, on the whole fiona/first impression/immediate favor, she admits herself, she did it purely to test the MC, she already did her homework on him. She knew everything about him but the kind of person he was. So she tested how far it would go. I agree, it would hurt becca if becca just witnessed it out of no where, but she trusts fiona enough that there is no way Fiona couldn't patch things up if she explained things properly. She just chose to spare becca that,

May 14, 2020
Tried just pursuing Lucy and Alice... It did not go well.
Slept alone every night, Alice was auto-rejected without my input, and still got random ginger party scenes.

I was hoping rejecting Sandra would remove the most "adventurous" element, but that is clearly a big no-no.
Not a huge fan of three/foursomes or the lesbian scenes, is there a way to avoid them?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Tried just pursuing Lucy and Alice... It did not go well.
Slept alone every night, Alice was auto-rejected without my input, and still got random ginger party scenes.

I was hoping rejecting Sandra would remove the most "adventurous" element, but that is clearly a big no-no.
Not a huge fan of three/foursomes or the lesbian scenes, is there a way to avoid them?
Those routes aren't programmed yet, if you reject Sandra, you reject 95% of all current content (probably more. I'm being a bit generous with saying there is 5% without Sandra. Maybe its more like you lose 98%? basically you lose everything, you'll have to be patient for the individual routes)

May 14, 2020
Those routes aren't programmed yet, if you reject Sandra, you reject 95% of all current content (probably more. I'm being a bit generous with saying there is 5% without Sandra. Maybe its more like you lose 98%? basically you lose everything, you'll have to be patient for the individual routes)
I noticed:LOL:
There was a lot of TV watching for my dude, and it was clear that the game couldn't deal with it, half the scenes I got played as if I had chosen her path anyway.
I didn't like the group action that started popping up more and more and thought I'd try just going for the ones I like one at a time, but as soon as I did, I realized that this was Sandra's harem, not MC's:LOL:

Apropos nothing, I don't get why the MC is mad at Elaine, the way Fiona tried to violate the MC was way worse. Elaine forced the MC to do something I would've thought he'd do willingly to begin with and was initially a little rude, which is understandable considering that MC is banging her entire family tree.
I would've forgiven her right away after her explanation and agreed that making that call was necessary.
Fiona tried to make him into her sex-slave through blackmail, I wanted to bury her and salt the earth, but there wasn't even an option to tell Becca about the situation.
To be fair, there was a lot of melodrama and I skipped through more dialogue than ever, maybe I missed something?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I noticed:LOL:
There was a lot of TV watching for my dude, and it was clear that the game couldn't deal with it, half the scenes I got played as if I had chosen her path anyway.
I didn't like the group action that started popping up more and more and thought I'd try just going for the ones I like one at a time, but as soon as I did, I realized that this was Sandra's harem, not MC's:LOL:

Apropos nothing, I don't get why the MC is mad at Elaine, the way Fiona tried to violate the MC was way worse. Elaine forced the MC to do something I would've thought he'd do willingly to begin with and was initially a little rude, which is understandable considering that MC is banging her entire family tree.
I would've forgiven her right away after her explanation and agreed that making that call was necessary.
Fiona tried to make him into her sex-slave through blackmail, I wanted to bury her and salt the earth, but there wasn't even an option to tell Becca about the situation.
To be fair, there was a lot of melodrama and I skipped through more dialogue than ever, maybe I missed something?
Yeah, you're doomed to the couch without Sandra. Also its pretty fair to say it *is* her harem, yeah its for your benefit, but shes the one that really pushes for it.

I am not wanting to go into the elaine/fiona thing, but I do wanna say, in my case, the MC is angry at elaine for the wrong thing, at least for me. Like the reason hes upset at her, I agree thats not really an issue, however, *I* have a different problem with elaine :p

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes