Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What are you referring to here? How did Elaine force Becca into a corner? Also, she watched over MC because she loved and wanted to help her grandson even when Becca and Mary gave up.
You're really giving some rose colored glasses to this. Becca was severely traumatized, like she was literally a broken woman at the time. Under the circumstances, she'd be certified unstable if not insane. Elaine here wanted her to confront and deal with martin, she pushed for it at different points, always disregarding her own daughter's will, because of what she felt to be right. First she wanted to use becca to do the "best for the family", and later she uses the MC for the same purposes. I don't mind if you like elaine, but shes clearly not a saint. Do read back on how she kept wanting becca to do things and it drove becca away, she wasn't thinking about her daughter at that time, it was her grandkids and yes, the MC at this time. I might be biased because I've seen some really abusive relationships, but what elaine wanted becca to do was borderline cruel, and because of the shoddy way it was handled, it could have made becca even worse than she already was. She was seriously a very broken woman. People are forgetting how broken the MC was too, because he recovered so fast. If there is one thing I can fault in the story, is that the characters move on/recovery very quickly. These people under normal circumstances should be far more broken, Lucy is a prime example of going from 0 to 100 perfect in almost an instant. It makes the readers forget how bad the situation is for these people and how bad what they went through was. Its a happy game, I understand the reasoning behind that, but your perspective on how devastating that whole thing elaine was doing to becca at the time is just way out of whack.

Edit: BTW, your explanation of Elaine's actions and behavior after becca and mary give up, prove my point about what would happen if the MC refused the phone call. Elaine would go off, the gingers would know its due to the MC, it really would have made everything worse. The MC has said several times, he only made the choice he did, because the alternative was to hurt the girls. There is only an illusion of choice, Elaine knew exactly every move she was making. The funny thing is I explained before though, all of this isn't why I dislike Elaine, everything I am saying is within the story, its what happened. I don't fault her for it, like she was terrible, but its not bad in my mind. I'm just asking you also to recognize, shes not innocent, the story does set up that this is what she did and she even owns up to it. Elaine still has a lot of good qualities, you don't really have to sell that aspect of her on me. I'm only saying all this stuff cus you're pushing it, but again, its all in game.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Pretty sure I typed out and explained why that is the case. The greater good is objective, in both cases its defined as the best interests of the family. Both women do their darnedest to test you to see if you're as toxic and bad as martin. I literally brought up points made in the game and motivating factors. You just saying "your argument is invalid" and basing it on symantics is just plain silly. I really don't intend to get involved in this dumb debate anymore than I did. I wanted to prove that anyone can make rational points and discuss either side. You know what I find hilarious? Elaine not giving you a choice, and forcing people to do things against your will, is basically rape (minus the sexual component, but its still forced action against will), then they accuse fiona of being worse because of rape.

The main thing is...the game is a feel good game. The drama is light. Like the drama in this thread is more intense then the drama in the game. At the end of the day, you play it and it makes you happy. Do what makes you happy, nobody can force you how to play the game (except killer7, but thats something different). At the end of the day, people will like some characters, not others, some will like some events and not others. The fact there is something for everyone, thats just something to appreciate.
well if your looking to troll .. then i'm done with this convo .. but if not your reasoning is way off .... one forces things the other does not .. simple .. your trying your best to make it seem the same .. it not ... either way .. i'm done conversing about it :)

• Angry
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HIT and Killer7

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
well if your looking to troll .. then i'm done with this convo .. but if not your reasoning is way off .... one forces things the other does not .. simple .. your trying your best to make it seem the same .. it not ... either way .. i'm done conversing about it :)
You seriously think I put all that effort to type all that to troll? You quoted 3 words and then literally said nothing except "your argument is invalid" with zero reasoning. Things aren't invalid just because you say they are, I really don't feel like talking to you either after this. Whatever, you guys are getting ridiculous, I'm also out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You seriously think I put all that effort to type all that to troll? You quoted 3 words and then literally said nothing except "your argument is invalid" with zero reasoning. Things aren't invalid just because you say they are, I really don't feel like talking to you either after this. Whatever, you guys are getting ridiculous, I'm also out.
sorry but you lack comprehensive skills my friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
sorry but you lack comprehensive skills my friend
Okay. Let me rephrase, but I seriously am done talking with you, because its weird you're talking about me lacking reading comprehension. What you said was a non sequitur. It had nothing to do with my other points, your whole "elaine forces this, fiona does not" wasn't relevant to any of the other points I made. Your random point had nothing to do with my argument and it certainly didn't invalidate it, I even took time to tell you that in a later post. Now I am asking you kindly, to quit bothering me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
We all will most likely never agree or join together singing some sing along song by a campfire as the cows approach to see what the hell the hoomans are doing at 3 am in the morning... i digress. Let's just be happy we found characters that have captured our imagination and in most cases our heart.
Hopefully we can agree we love this VN and everybody has a right to feel the way they want about events and characters in it.
Seriously can't wait for more :love:

May 14, 2020
Wow. Did you really just write off any people who like a character due to a "kink"? You're more than just a little rude. Also you want a whole option instituted because of your preference, without will or regard to others, because of your own hangup. I'm not saying thats wrong, but you come off pretty prejudiced in your thinking and very narrow minded. Have your preferences, enjoy what you like. But please refrain from writing off people or discussion based on your likes/dislikes. A discussion should be measured by the merit of the discussion itself, not what you feel based on other people's preferences. You don't have to agree, but you don't need to casually throw shade at people either.
I'm saying that if you remove the kink the whole thing just becomes rape, which isn't loveable. Do you disagree?
Also the point was made from the perspective of someone who refused and didn't therefore hear anything about Fiona's better sides.
Regardless, the act is an unjustifiable wrong to anyone not sharing the kink and she is never really redeemed for it.
Clearly this is your kink, which is fine, but it proves my point, rather than proving me wrong you attack my character.

Criminal justice wouldn't agree that it's a matter of personal preference.
I'm pointing out that the discussion is divided by who likes the kink and who doesn't and nothing else, that it isn't a nuanced issue.
If you perceive judgement of the kink itself from what I said, it's on you.

May 14, 2020
I think it should not be a problem to make the threesomes optional, I can do that. For now Sandra will stay as the harem enabler though, mainly because im a bit biased towards her. She is just my favorite :).
Thank you, that would be very much appreciated! :)

Oh no, so am I! I just wanted to try alternate routes because I wanted more, not because I dislike Sandra. Sandra is a wonderful character who you should be proud of!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm saying that if you remove the kink the whole thing just becomes rape, which isn't loveable. Do you disagree?
Also the point was made from the perspective of someone who refused and didn't therefore hear anything about Fiona's better sides.
Regardless, the act is an unjustifiable wrong to anyone not sharing the kink and she is never really redeemed for it.
Clearly this is your kink, which is fine, but it proves my point, rather than proving me wrong you attack my character.

Criminal justice wouldn't agree that it's a matter of personal preference.
I'm pointing out that the discussion is divided by who likes the kink and who doesn't and nothing else, that it isn't a nuanced issue.
If you perceive judgement of the kink itself from what I said, it's on you.
This subject was closed, but just for your information, in most states (I can't speak of other countries), its impossible for a woman to rape a man in legal terms. The legal definition is man violating a woman. Ergo, thats moot. I'm not gonna say more, cus again, this subject was dropped, this is just an interesting fact I thought I'd share since you brought up law.

• Red Heart

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Um......... so.... im anxious to see just how big a bed the mc is getting. And if lucy and him will be going to that anime store.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes