Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I am not wanting to go into the elaine/fiona thing, but I do wanna say, in my case, the MC is angry at elaine for the wrong thing, at least for me. Like the reason hes upset at her, I agree thats not really an issue, however, *I* have a different problem with elaine
In my game they all just got home from the trip but from what i've been reading about on this thread about this Elaine/Fiona thing is pretty interesting. Looking forward to getting to the part where i can see what people are talking about and how i see thing's. Once i've seen/read it i'd like to to see what your "Different problem with Elaine" is. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Tried just pursuing Lucy and Alice... It did not go well.
Slept alone every night, Alice was auto-rejected without my input, and still got random ginger party scenes.

I was hoping rejecting Sandra would remove the most "adventurous" element, but that is clearly a big no-no.
Not a huge fan of three/foursomes or the lesbian scenes, is there a way to avoid them?
You can avoid the Fiona/Mary threesome. The Sandra/Becca and Sandra/Maddie threesome not. And since Sandra is the harem enabler you need her for the harem route. And since this route is the one I'm focussing on, you pretty much need her to get most of the content right now. This will change once you can go for one girl.

And it's interesting to see all the different reactions to Fiona. While some started to love her others still hate her for what she did to MC and trying to make him her sex slave. I like that :D.

I noticed:LOL:
There was a lot of TV watching for my dude, and it was clear that the game couldn't deal with it, half the scenes I got played as if I had chosen her path anyway.
I didn't like the group action that started popping up more and more and thought I'd try just going for the ones I like one at a time, but as soon as I did, I realized that this was Sandra's harem, not MC's:LOL:

Apropos nothing, I don't get why the MC is mad at Elaine, the way Fiona tried to violate the MC was way worse. Elaine forced the MC to do something I would've thought he'd do willingly to begin with and was initially a little rude, which is understandable considering that MC is banging her entire family tree.
I would've forgiven her right away after her explanation and agreed that making that call was necessary.
Fiona tried to make him into her sex-slave through blackmail, I wanted to bury her and salt the earth, but there wasn't even an option to tell Becca about the situation.
To be fair, there was a lot of melodrama and I skipped through more dialogue than ever, maybe I missed something?
If you skip through most of the dialogue then it's clear that you will miss important story aspects ;). The game tells you in the beginning it is very story focussed though, so I don't know why you would skip dialogue if the game is more build around the story and not the lewds.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No, I don't see Fiona as a bully. I like Fiona, but she DID demand sexual favors from the MC in exchange for a job pretty much immediately after his mother introduced him to her. You don't think Becca would have felt betrayed if MC had stumbled back into the house afterwards and said 'mom? Fiona just said if I want that job I have to do what she says. Then she made me take out my cock and sucked me off and told me I had to keep my mouth shut and not tell you about it.'
So what did Elaine do? She actually cared enough about the MC to watch out for him? She wanted her family reunited and decided to make it happen? She didn't accept that 'there was nothing that Becca could do?' Which we KNOW there WAS something Becca could do as Fiona straight up says so this last patch. Because of Elaine, the family is reunited, something that is made clear they all desperately needed. If not for her we'd have an isolated and sad Lucy, a fearful and morose Becca, and all the rest of the family drifting through their lives. Oh and a dead MC. The entire game with all the love laughs and sexy fun is the result of Elaine taking action. So what are her crimes again? Why does she need to redeem herself? Heck everyone is throwing so much shade at her she is practically a martyr at this point.

I was really more speaking from the perspective of Becca, not the MC here. I mean it's a naughty game if someone wants the dick they get the dick as far as I'm concerned. ;) I'm with you on the submissive path thing. In fact, I tried for it at the beginning but when that path petered out I went back and went dom.
Um so you are totally ignoring that fiona gave broken becca a purpose and a distraction through her hell? Her job and a place to stay while elaine kept bullying and breaking Becca further? Are you sure we got the same vn? Lol

Reactions: HansDampf788

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Um so you are totally ignoring that fiona gave broken becca a purpose and a distraction through her hell? Her job and a place to stay while elaine kept bullying and breaking Becca further? Are you sure we got the same vn? Lol
And are you ignoring what broken Becca truly needed instead of a distraction to heal was her son back? And who gave her that? It wasn't Fiona. Fiona asked once. ONCE. And then she let it go. The one thing Becca needed was given to her by Elaine, not Fiona. Add to that Elaine isn't even taking credit for reuniting the family. Becca has no idea she was the one who healed the lot of them and saved the MC's life. The only fault I can see with Elaine is why she waited this long to do it. Hell, she seems like a take action type gal. I don't get why she didn't take it upon herself to go to the police right away.

Like the reason hes upset at her, I agree thats not really an issue, however, *I* have a different problem with elaine
It's because she isn't naked with her thighs spread, isn't it? I totally agree! ;)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I noticed:LOL:
There was a lot of TV watching for my dude, and it was clear that the game couldn't deal with it, half the scenes I got played as if I had chosen her path anyway.
I didn't like the group action that started popping up more and more and thought I'd try just going for the ones I like one at a time, but as soon as I did, I realized that this was Sandra's harem, not MC's:LOL:

Apropos nothing, I don't get why the MC is mad at Elaine, the way Fiona tried to violate the MC was way worse. Elaine forced the MC to do something I would've thought he'd do willingly to begin with and was initially a little rude, which is understandable considering that MC is banging her entire family tree.
I would've forgiven her right away after her explanation and agreed that making that call was necessary.
Fiona tried to make him into her sex-slave through blackmail, I wanted to bury her and salt the earth, but there wasn't even an option to tell Becca about the situation.
To be fair, there was a lot of melodrama and I skipped through more dialogue than ever, maybe I missed something?
You mean you would rather watch TV instead of having sex with a hot chick? WTF is wrong with you?

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's because she isn't naked with her thighs spread, isn't it? I totally agree! ;)
Not really, (I think I'm the only one on this thread not into her sexually) its more that what she said/how she first acted, and some of the things she said REALLY grind me the wrong way. Like, some of her story leaves what she says as hypocrisy/was risky at best. I'm not gonna fault that, it all worked out, but how she chose to approach the MC and test him really irked me. Having him make the call/a hard decision, I don't really fault her for that. Asking me if I want tea or another girl to bang? She's lucky I couldn't actually walk out. When people resort to those kinds of things/start discussions that way, I lose all interest in interacting with said people

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And are you ignoring what broken Becca truly needed instead of a distraction to heal was her son back? And who gave her that? It wasn't Fiona. Fiona asked once. ONCE. And then she let it go. The one thing Becca needed was given to her by Elaine, not Fiona. Add to that Elaine isn't even taking credit for reuniting the family. Becca has no idea she was the one who healed the lot of them and saved the MC's life. The only fault I can see with Elaine is why she waited this long to do it. Hell, she seems like a take action type gal. I don't get why she didn't take it upon herself to go to the police right away.

OK. We will definitely never agree. That said i do respect your pov. Irl I had to deal with a woman like elaine. It was/is my aunt. She always bullied the women in the family for the "greater good". Two years before my grandmas passing I had to let her have it so she didn't ruin my grandmas and mothers remaining time together. We are no longer family. No regrets on my end my grandma passed happy. So yes I prefer a woman like fiona who is there, offers to help never forces and does things because she can not for credit or brownie points. Team fiona always

May 14, 2020
You can avoid the Fiona/Mary threesome. The Sandra/Becca and Sandra/Maddie threesome not. And since Sandra is the harem enabler you need her for the harem route. And since this route is the one I'm focussing on, you pretty much need her to get most of the content right now. This will change once you can go for one girl.

And it's interesting to see all the different reactions to Fiona. While some started to love her others still hate her for what she did to MC and trying to make him her sex slave. I like that :D.

If you skip through most of the dialogue then it's clear that you will miss important story aspects ;). The game tells you in the beginning it is very story focussed though, so I don't know why you would skip dialogue if the game is more build around the story and not the lewds.
That's too bad, any chance you could make all scenes featuring lesbianism optional/skippable somewhere down the line? I like maintaining the illusion that they are in love with the MC alone, not each other.

What Fiona did is morally reprehensible and cannot be justified, the people who "love" her are the ones into that kink. If you don't like the kink that is all you ever see of her which makes her "the bitch who tried to rape me and have my family's fate in her criminal hands". I played both paths with her and still hate her, more so because she never gets her comeuppance for it.

Will the Harem be possible without Sandra in the future?
Considering how easy it is to convince everyone to join in the incestuous harem, do we need a harem enabler? Can't it just be the MC?

I'm not in it for the lewds, I don't think I missed anything by skipping the times when I did, but I admit I might've.
Story is actually good and why I'm here, there are few games out there that focus on the romance and doesn't force all the kinks of the world down your throat. The girls are sweet, caring and loveable.
What drew me into the story was that the girls weren't slutty, promiscuous or overly sexual and I desperately hope that doesn't change, since that is what makes these girls worthy of romancing to begin with in my eyes.

Thanks for the response! Much love and respect!

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
That's too bad, any chance you could make all scenes featuring lesbianism optional/skippable somewhere down the line? I like maintaining the illusion that they are in love with the MC alone, not each other.

What Fiona did is morally reprehensible and cannot be justified, the people who "love" her are the ones into that kink. If you don't like the kink that is all you ever see of her which makes her "the bitch who tried to rape me and have my family's fate in her criminal hands". I played both paths with her and still hate her, more so because she never gets her comeuppance for it.

Considering how easy it is to convince everyone to join in the incestuous harem, do we need a harem enabler? Can't it just be the MC?

I'm not in it for the lewds, I don't think I missed anything by skipping the times when I did, but I admit I might've.
Story is actually good and why I'm here, there are few games out there that focus on the romance and doesn't force all the kinks of the world down your throat. The girls are sweet, caring and loveable.
What drew me into the story was that the girls weren't slutty, promiscuous or overly sexual and I desperately hope that doesn't change, since that is what makes these girls worthy of romancing to begin with in my eyes.

I think it should not be a problem to make the threesomes optional, I can do that. For now Sandra will stay as the harem enabler though, mainly because im a bit biased towards her. She is just my favorite :).

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Wow. Did you really just write off any people who like a character due to a "kink"? You're more than just a little rude. Also you want a whole option instituted because of your preference, without will or regard to others, because of your own hangup. I'm not saying thats wrong, but you come off pretty prejudiced in your thinking and very narrow minded. Have your preferences, enjoy what you like. But please refrain from writing off people or discussion based on your likes/dislikes. A discussion should be measured by the merit of the discussion itself, not what you feel based on other people's preferences. You don't have to agree, but you don't need to casually throw shade at people either.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Asking me if I want tea or another girl to bang? She's lucky I couldn't actually walk out. When people resort to those kinds of things/start discussions that way, I lose all interest in interacting with said people
Oh indeed. She was rather blunt. I mean to be fair though MC IS banging his and her ENTIRE family plus more. Of course its a hentai game so that goes without saying but sans that I could see why she might be a bit snarky.

OK. We will definitely never agree. That said i do respect your pov. Irl I had to deal with a woman like elaine. It was/is my aunt. She always bullied the women in the family for the "greater good".
I mean how do you feel that Elaine has bullied Becca? Because she thought(and rightfully so) that Becca should be doing more to get her son back? Some people are the type to ignore problems and let them fester and others are the type that solves problems. Elaine strikes me as the latter. And thankfully so because if not for her Becca would have received the news that her son had hanged himself and left a note saying he lost hope because he had nothing no life, no family, no love. Elaine is the reason this family exists now and is healing. And what does she get for it? Condemned by Fiona, I guess for taking action? Told she has to earn her place in the family by the MC(the man she saved)? Hell MC pretty much INSTANTLY forgave his mother after hearing her story, but Elaine gets no such treatment. Man Elaine is pretty much the unsung hero of the story. She is even bearing the cross and scorn of others. While it doesn't look like the story is going that way, it would be nice if the MC came to the realization of how much he owes to her and the blessing of having someone who never gave up on him.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, I refrained from taking the Elaine/Fiona thing seriously. I feel like I want to make a point though, so I'm going to give some real thought to this response.

In terms of Elaine and Fiona, they aren't "two sides of the same coin", they are both literally the same side. In fact from what I read, both sides dislike the other side for the exact same reason. I can even say my dislike for elaine, but not fiona is linked to it, HOWEVER! Fiona is just as guilty as elaine is, so why do some like one and not the other?

At first you'd say "thats not true, they are totally different!" but the fact is they aren't. They both had the same goal: What was in the best interests of Becca and her family.

I'll start with elaine, cus shes easier. She put the MC through a tough event, forcing him to call martin. The actual victim in that scenario WASN'T the MC. It's martin. He was determined to be a threat and detrimental to the family, and so he needed to be cut off and "closed" to resolve the family issues. She ruthlessly and without hesitation pushed to resolve that conflict, because its for what is best (even at the expense of using her first grandchild).

Now moving on to Fiona, as much as she is bae, I understand the whole "she tried to rape the MC" argument. It's easy to say thats totally different from elaine, her method is illegal and unforgivable. The thing is, Fiona's goal was the same as Elaine, but the target is different. Elaine's target was to eliminate martin, Fiona's aim was to assess as if you were martin. Her goal was to contain, control, and remove had you proven yourself a threat/danger to the family. You weren't accepted. She used very heavy handed methods, and I can't claim to know how that will change on the submissive path, but the fact is she also forced a bad event with the intent of promoting the greater good.

Had Martin truly shown up and created issues with the family, I have no doubt elaine would have resorted to extreme tactics like Fiona, if it meant the better outcome for the family.

My final point, and this is something I take from life experience, the reason Fiona and Elaine don't get along...is they are the same. People who are too similar just seem to rub each other the wrong way. How people are split, is funny, cus they both did the same thing, the difference is were you the main target, or were you the means to eliminate the target. Thats where people are getting hung up.

To finish off this massive wall of text (sorry), I think this is all wonderful. I think its a great testament to the writing and the dynamic of the characters that allows people to engage in such discussion, and I hope that people can respect each other, even if they may not agree.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
you arguement about these 2 is not valid .. Elaine chooses to make people do things whether they want to or not . for the "greater good"

where as Fiona does not .. shes asks and doesn't help if you say no , and doesn't force her will on you ... where Elaine does !!!!
Pretty sure I typed out and explained why that is the case. The greater good is objective, in both cases its defined as the best interests of the family. Both women do their darnedest to test you to see if you're as toxic and bad as martin. I literally brought up points made in the game and motivating factors. You just saying "your argument is invalid" and basing it on symantics is just plain silly. I really don't intend to get involved in this dumb debate anymore than I did. I wanted to prove that anyone can make rational points and discuss either side. You know what I find hilarious? Elaine not giving you a choice, and forcing people to do things against your will, is basically rape (minus the sexual component, but its still forced action against will), then they accuse fiona of being worse because of rape.

The main thing is...the game is a feel good game. The drama is light. Like the drama in this thread is more intense then the drama in the game. At the end of the day, you play it and it makes you happy. Do what makes you happy, nobody can force you how to play the game (except killer7, but thats something different). At the end of the day, people will like some characters, not others, some will like some events and not others. The fact there is something for everyone, thats just something to appreciate.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm not bold enough or arrogant to believe my way is the only way to see this. But elaine drove Becca away. She had to have her way or would ware someone down. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Are they the same my dear fiona and that lady elaine? No I don't think so. However they share qualities. They both are strong independent women that get shit done. Both are fear inspiring to their foes and both are bangable.
The major difference of why they are not the same is elaine hounded poor Becca who was sickened self doubting and weak, it took everything for becca to stay strong for her girls and elaine made that so much harder not to mention continuously breaking down becca even more.
Fiona however helped her up, gave her a job a place to live and a purpose to keep her going. All while not pushing or bullying her.
To me that makes them different enough

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I'm not bold enough or arrogant to believe my way is the only way to see this. But elaine drove Becca away. She had to have her way or would ware someone down. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Are they the same my dear fiona and that lady elaine? No I don't think so. However they share qualities. They both are strong independent women that get shit done. Both are fear inspiring to their foes and both are bangable.
The major difference of why they are not the same is elaine hounded poor Becca who was sickened self doubting and weak, it took everything for becca to stay strong for her girls and elaine made that so much harder not to mention continuously breaking down becca even more.
Fiona however helped her up, gave her a job a place to live and a purpose to keep her going. All while not pushing or bullying her.
To me that makes them different enough
I like that, but I'm admittedly a bit biased towards Fiona myself. I do stand by what I said, but I think you're correct with your points. They are different enough, but I also think they are similar. I think the difference between fiona and elaine is this: Elaine will do anything that is in the best interest of the family, even if that means using/discarding one piece for the rest. Fiona is also willing to do almost anything, but won't compromise or use the family (or anyone she protects) to achieve a goal. Elaine looks at the family as a whole, and an individual can be utilized/discarded, whereas with fiona, once you are in her protection, thats the end of story, she won't let anything happen to you

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Elaine not giving you a choice, and forcing people to do things against your will,
What did she force the MC to do? What choice did she take away? I just went through the whole call to Martin scene again. Elaine goes through it all pretty succinctly. She didn't stop looking after MC even after Mary and Becca had both just given up. MC even for some reason lambasts her for not contacting him saying she doesn't have the excuse Becca does which makes no sense because we have been told so far that reason was Martin. A reason that would have still existed for Elaine. Once again the MC rebukes Elaine for the same thing he instantly forgave Becca for. She goes on to say she backed off a bit when his life started to get better and then came back when it started falling apart. In the end, she ASKS the MC to make the call even putting her own relationship with her grandson in jeopardy to save her family. He CHOOSES to make the call. And it was the right call.

Elaine will do anything that is in the best interest of the family, even if that means using/discarding one piece for the rest.
There is a lot of stuff in this game so maybe something has slipped my mind but can you give me an example of this?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
What did she force the MC to do? What choice did she take away? I just went through the whole call to Martin scene again. Elaine goes through it all pretty succinctly. She didn't stop looking after MC even after Mary and Becca had both just given up. MC even for some reason lambasts her for not contacting him saying she doesn't have the excuse Becca does which makes no sense because we have been told so far that reason was Martin. A reason that would have still existed for Elaine. Once again the MC rebukes Elaine for the same thing he instantly forgave Becca for. She goes on to say she backed off a bit when his life started to get better and then came back when it started falling apart. In the end, she ASKS the MC to make the call even putting her own relationship with her grandson in jeopardy to save her family. He CHOOSES to make the call. And it was the right call.

There is a lot of stuff in this game so maybe something has slipped my mind but can you give me an example of this?
She imposed her will on Becca and forced her into a corner, she only followed and watched the MC because becca ran off/refused to confront it. Lets think about this, what would be the consequences if the MC HAD turned down Elaine. She would have done the "Extreme" thing I mentioned, she would probably get involved and become hyper aware and after martin. She would have left to make sure she could keep tabs and watch him, her leaving would cause a rift to the rest of the girls, especially Sandra, and would have created a bunch of chaos. Elaine would still have been trying to help, but if the MC refused this, it would have split up the characters, and it really would have turned into "do you choose me, or do you choose granny?". Thats not really a choice. It IS a choice, I am a firm believer you ALWAYS have a choice. You may not like your choices, but you always have them. In this case, NOT making the phone call would be disastrous, he had no choice if he wanted to preserve his current family life.

I'm aware this isn't a valid argument, because all of this is based on "what if", but thats really where we are. We as the players don't get that option to deny it, because it really would be easy to devolve in that direction, which we don't want.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes