Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Well like always awesome update Killer7.
I loved how Alice goes for what she wanted.
Have to say that Sandra and Becca really surprised me didn't think this kind of action would happen that soon.
And Lucy is pure :love::love::love:(and I hope we get new scenes of her in the schoolgirl outfit in the future).

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hey Killer 7 is there going to be an option to not forgive Elaine further along? I don't know it just doesn't seem like enough just to forgive her like that. Will it be like a situation with Tanja where we can ignore her all together or will there be an alternative route where we just stay on neutral or slightly good terms but not engage in any intimate relations with her? I don't mean to bash on anyone but she just not my cup of tea and so far the game has given us options to avoid girls we don't like so I was wondering if it will be the same with her?

Last edited:
Reactions: HansDampf788

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Hey Killer 7 is there going to be an option to not forgive Elaine further along? I don't know it just doesn't seem like enough just to forgive her like that. Will it be like a situation with Tanja where we can ignore her all together or will there be an alternative route where we just stay on neutral or slightly good terms but not engage in any intimate relations with her? I don't mean to bash on anyone but she just not my cup of tea and so far the game has given us options to avoid girls we don't like so I was wondering if it will be the same with her?
Yeah you can totally avoid anything romantical with her. I also have some plans with her in 0.12 that will raise some eyebrows probably. I really want some kind of feud between Fiona and Elaine with Fiona being the "Very good" and Elaine being the "Chaotic good" person. Then the player has to decide how high he values Elaine being a household member and how high he values Fiona as just a friend. Will be interesting to see what you guys will do.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yeah you can totally avoid anything romantical with her. I also have some plans with her in 0.12 that will raise some eyebrows probably. I really want some kind of feud between Fiona and Elaine with Fiona being the "Very good" and Elaine being the "Chaotic good" person. Then the player has to decide how high he values Elaine being a household member and how high he values Fiona as just a friend. Will be interesting to see what you guys will do.
Wow nice that is more than I could have hoped for actually thanks for the respone.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Let's go team Fiona:love:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I just hope K7 doesn't make us choose between Fiona and Elaine. I never hated Fiona but she wasn't one of my favorites either. But this update really made me like her, and Elaine even though I don't agree with what she did, I liked her from the beginning.

Reactions: Glooskabe

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I hope we don't have to chose, because I think I'd have to go with Fiona. With the way she has developed, she is no possibly my number 5 (behind Becca, Sandra, Lucy and Alice). I think Fiona has done too much to be considered just a friend.
I wonder which side Becca and Mary will chose. I would guess : Becca with Fiona and Mary with Elaine.
How about a MC / Fiona / Elaine threesome to end the feud (make love, not war)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I hope we don't have to chose, because I think I'd have to go with Fiona. With the way she has developed, she is no possibly my number 5 (behind Becca, Sandra, Lucy and Alice). I think Fiona has done too much to be considered just a friend.
I wonder which side Becca and Mary will chose. I would guess : Becca with Fiona and Mary with Elaine.
How about a MC / Fiona / Elaine threesome to end the feud (make love, not war)
Lol you are nicer than me... my first thought was elaine getting the same treatment as mary by fiona and the mc :p i totally think it won't be one or the other. I'm not a big fan of elaine but I'm ok with her earning a spot in this new improved family. But I do mean earn

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Heh, heh! I might've had a bit much to drink, but I have figured it out! With a stroke of genius insight that only comes to the stupidly drunk, I've realized the name for the ginger trio!

Liluda~ Li~ Lu~ Da~ Alice~ Lucy, Sandra~....Liluda!

That's all. Good night everybody o/

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sarkasmus

To be fair to the dev, your review is bit on the wonky side.

I'll elaborate.

Father was a drunk psychopath with anger issues, who frequently beat the mother and threatened to kill mother and son (MC), if the mother doesn't leave. So when MC arrives at her place (broke, hopeless and suicidal), he now learns that she left his 4-year-old ass with that kind of man, while she herself remarried to live in a mansion with three bathrooms, sauna and pool.
That isn't what happened at all.

If you are going to slam the story, at least read it first.

The dad threatened to kill the mother unless she left and never contacted the MC again. She had no choice.

Her marriage also had nothing to do with the house, that was her money she got from working for Fiona.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Sarkasmus

To be fair to the dev, your review is bit on the wonky side.

I'll elaborate.

That isn't what happened at all.

If you are going to slam the story, at least read it first.

The dad threatened to kill the mother unless she left and never contacted the MC again. She had no choice.

Her marriage also had nothing to do with the house, that was her money she got from working for Fiona.
I wanted to report this review but I actually found it funny. My first one star review and it is full of errors. So I didn't bother with reporting it I guess. I doubt he really played the game and just skimmed through it, but it is what it is. This guy just doesn't like me and/or my game :).

I mean he says unaltered asset store characters when there is no asset store in Honey Select and all characters have been made by hand. Like, literally all of them... Oh well.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I just hope K7 doesn't make us choose between Fiona and Elaine. I never hated Fiona but she wasn't one of my favorites either. But this update really made me like her, and Elaine even though I don't agree with what she did, I liked her from the beginning.
I mean it's a choice between the woman who betrayed her friend(Becca) right off the bat by demanding her son whip out his cock RIGHT NOW! and don't you say a word about this to your mother! or The woman that has been watching over the MC and is the only reason he is alive right now. And whose great crime was that she was somewhat insistent that MC make a phone call. It doesn't seem like that hard a choice for me. Well IMHO at least.

Loved the Becca/Sandra threesome BTW. Noice!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I mean it's a choice between the woman who betrayed her friend(Becca) right off the bat by demanding her son whip out his cock RIGHT NOW! and don't you say a word about this to your mother! or The woman that has been watching over the MC and is the only reason he is alive right now. And whose great crime was that she was somewhat insistent that MC make a phone call. It doesn't seem like that hard a choice for me. Well IMHO at least.

Fiona did a helluva lot more than seduce the mc. And elaines bullying days are over if she wants to be brought back into the fold so I dont despise her much anymore. I understand you are team elaine and I respect that, but im still totally team fiona. She has proved to be a thankless friend to the mc's family and earned her place. Imho

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020

how is that betraying Becca? sure, she probably wouldn't like at that point that they have a sexual relationship, but that is it, I really don't see how that would be a betrayal, and then she proceeds to help the family more than they probably need, while Elaine literally forces a traumatic experience onto the Mc, and has spent years traumatizing her daughter, sure, she is trying to do better now that the Mc literally call her on her bullshit and made clear that if it continues there will be consequences Aka, she loses him, and probably her daughter forever.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I don't want this to be a "Fiona or Elaine" thing, more of a "Fiona AND Elaine" , they both have their backstory and reasons for why they did what they did.

Fiona was this very agressive dominant lady that wanted to see if MC is worth it. Now that he has proven his worth they are something like best friends - or friends with benefits if you continue the sexual relationship.
Elaine was this old landlady that tried to hold the household together, no matter what. Her goal was never to hurt someone, but she went ways where it ultimately leads to other people getting hurt. There were alternatives but she was too stubborn to see them.

I think it's interesting to have these two strong women in the game. They are similar but also very different.

So in a harem game we have to choose b/w one main character or another. thats something new or am i misunderstanding something

cuz english is not my native language sorry
Yes, you can chose if you want girl x in the harem or not. For example, you can go for Sandra Lucy and Maddie but not for Alice. Or for Sandra Lucy and Alice but not for Maddie. There are some exceptions, for example you can't pick Alice if you didn't pick Lucy. Sandra is the harem enable so you always have to go for her.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I don't want this to be a "Fiona or Elaine" thing, more of a "Fiona AND Elaine" , they both have their backstory and reasons for why they did what they did.
^This. This has literally been the whole game, why are people suddenly concerned with an either/or? The game has always until now been AND. Sure, we will get some individual routes some day, but that day isn't any time soon. For now its just all for...well all really.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game has always given you the choice of whether to add a new girl to the harem. The only one you don't get a choice of is Sandra.

Some of us are already with Fiona so now it's just a case of whether we also add Elaine or not.

It's not a case of add Elaine and lose Fiona, she wouldn't leave over that in fact she told us to make our peace with Elaine.

Fiona and Elaine don't get alone but you don't have to choose between them. You get the choice of both, just 1 or none at all just like every other woman.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
how is that betraying Becca? sure, she probably wouldn't like at that point that they have a sexual relationship, but that is it, I really don't see how that would be a betrayal, and then she proceeds to help the family more than they probably need, while Elaine literally forces a traumatic experience onto the Mc, and has spent years traumatizing her daughter, sure, she is trying to do better now that the Mc literally call her on her bullshit and made clear that if it continues there will be consequences Aka, she loses him, and probably her daughter forever.
It was totally a betrayal. Becca is all happy her son is back and Fiona is offering him a job and then five seconds later Fiona is demanding he takes his dick out if he wants that job and says he better not say a word of this to his mother. You don't think if MC had told Becca what had just happened she wouldn't have felt betrayed?

And what did Elaine do? She 'forced' the MC to confront his past so he could put it to rest. Oh my so terrible. Heck this last patch, MC has himself started saying it's time to stop pretending the past didn't happen and start talking to each other about it. Seems like he and Elaine are kinda on the same page there. Oh and there's the fact that if Elaine had done like Fiona and Becca and passed on looking after the MC he would be dead by his own hand. Nah Elaine's only crime is being a bit acerbic. Now that isn't to say I don't like Fiona but IF there was a choice I had to make between the two I'm team Elaine all the way. At least she was actively trying to help MC when he needed it the most. Plus hot GILF!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It was totally a betrayal. Becca is all happy her son is back and Fiona is offering him a job and then five seconds later Fiona is demanding he takes his dick out if he wants that job and says he better not say a word of this to his mother. You don't think if MC had told Becca what had just happened she wouldn't have felt betrayed?

And what did Elaine do? She 'forced' the MC to confront his past so he could put it to rest. Oh my so terrible. Heck this last patch, MC has himself started saying it's time to stop pretending the past didn't happen and start talking to each other about it. Seems like he and Elaine are kinda on the same page there. Oh and there's the fact that if Elaine had done like Fiona and Becca and passed on looking after the MC he would be dead by his own hand. Nah Elaine's only crime is being a bit acerbic. Now that isn't to say I don't like Fiona but IF there was a choice I had to make between the two I'm team Elaine all the way. At least she was actively trying to help MC when he needed it the most. Plus hot GILF!
I respect your views. Its fascinating when two people can experience the same thing and totally see it soooo totally different. You seem to see fiona as the bully, where I see elaine as that.
The good thing is we are both invested in the characters even if we can't agree.
I trust K7 will make us both happy so its all good :)

That said elaine sin wasn't only forcing the mc, but the history of forcing them all repeatedly for the greater good. Sorry forgot to add this

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

I guess its a matter of perspective. When Fiona demanded to get the dick out, I personally, wouldn't have questioned it. In fact, I've been fairly vocal on wanting the submissive path to her. I have zero doubts that had becca heard/seen that interaction between Fiona and I, she would have been shocked and just plain happy for the pure bliss I was radiating.

Seriously. Fiona can make me her bitch, and I'd be happier than Sandra during super naked ginger cuddle time with alice's ass.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes