ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
To refresh my memory about Fiona at the beginning, I decided to restart the game.
In this case I think that the top choice (pull out your dick) is the worse one. The second choice (refuse) gets you everything you want / need (both can lead to the same outcome for MC). If she was serious, why did she tell Becca first, or give you a second chance.
Also, you get a chance to talk to Mary about it before anything happens, so you can better understand things. Fiona still wants to be dominate and be obeyed (that is just her personality at that stage), but you can act and do as you want.
I do not know if there was a later rewrite, or if just reversing the two options would have reduced bad feelings towards Fiona.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Sadly they said the MCs room was last, but who knows? They also seemed to wanna prioritize the bed. Can you imagine super naked ginger cuddle time with a water bed?
I just want a bed big enough to have a super naked "everyone" cuddle time. I feel like Mary, Maddie and to a lesser degree Becca, don't get the cuddly times they deserve (which I'm sure will be remedied in due time). Not to mention the non-family girls like Fiona, Yvonne and Sun, who may never get an appropriate amount of cuddle.

Last edited:

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
That makes me think of something else that always makes me a little sad in harem games. When the side characters have little or no interaction with the main "harem". Like I want to be able to tell Sun or someone like Melissa about Sandra and tell Sandra about them and have them come over for family events. If I love a girl enough to take time away from Sandra, my most precious girl, to spend time with them then I love them enough to be a part of the family.

I understand that that would likely cause way too many variations, and correspondingly work, for a developer to mess with, but am I the only one who wishes I could have a true, loving "wholesome harem" in games like these and not a core harem with some side girls?

Reactions: timpo and Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
amBest I don't know what game you played but most of the stuff you said is simply wrong. There is one slutty character in the game that immediately wants you, that is Mary. Then there is Fiona but she is more of a domina at that point in the story. The intro explains that other paths are planned for the future, why should I give you "greyed out" choices when they simply are not existant at the moment?

Overall I find your review very wrong in many aspects. You don't have to ask Lucy Maddie or Yvonne one question if you don't want to, that is highly personal and won't change anything in the game.

Usually I let reviews stand for itself, if you don't like it then fine, you don't like my game. But writing false stuff to review bomb my game is just not cool. At least bring comments that are true and not some made up stuff.

That makes me think of something else that always makes me a little sad in harem games. When the side characters have little or no interaction with the main "harem". Like I want to be able to tell Sun or someone like Melissa about Sandra and tell Sandra about them and have them come over for family events. If I love a girl enough to take time away from Sandra, my most precious girl, to spend time with them then I love them enough to be a part of the family.

I understand that that would likely cause way too many variations, and correspondingly work, for a developer to mess with, but am I the only one who wishes I could have a true, loving "wholesome harem" in games like these and not a core harem with some side girls?
I'm actually planning to include some of the side girls in the harem. At least someone like Sun. Yvonne is already kind of semi present with Sandra around so I might as well include Sun. Not sure about other girls though, like Tanja for example. She would probably just not fit in with everyone else, even after the redemption.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not retracting a word.

Mary is just outwardly slutty. And I don't mind any of that in any way. The other game I really love right now is Mid Life Crisis, where you are just fucking everyone, in the same of a incest harem setting. It's just a much better game with better characters and writing. Cool and funny moments, tongue in cheeck, self aware, very hot sex scenes.

I'm sorry but I'm not putting these two games in the same league.

Edit: I have nothign against you, personally. I don't know you. I respect the hustle and effort, - but in the end, reviews are for people playing games firstly. They can read my review, then a 5 star review, and say "fuck that hater, I'm playing the game". I don't mind.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'm not retracting a word.

Mary is just outwardly slutty. And I don't mind any of that in any way. The other game I really love right now is Mid Life Crisis, where you are just fucking everyone, in the same of a harem setting. It's just a much better game with better characters and writing. Cool and funny moments, tongue in cheeck, self aware, very hot sex scenes.

I'm sorry but I'm not putting these two games in the same league.
That doesn't change the fact you wrote false stuff, which is against the review rules. Same as your "3 or 4 stars" but then giving it only two stars. Like I said, if you don't like my game that's totally fine, but giving people a review with false informations is just not nice. That's all I'm going to say to that :). Enjoy the other games you end up enjoying!

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I'm actually planning to include some of the side girls in the harem. At least someone like Sun. Yvonne is already kind of semi present with Sandra around so I might as well include Sun. Not sure about other girls though, like Tanja for example. She would probably just not fit in with everyone else, even after the redemption.
1st: Lemme just say, I just found MNF shortly before the 0.11 update and it has been a delight to play. It was 10 hours of fun in a time when we all could use a little fun.

2nd: I really appreciate how active you are with everyone on the boards.

3rd: Your answer makes me extremely happy. And yeah, as much as I really want to do everything I can to redeem Tanja, her presence around the house wouldn't really be fair to certain other characters. I just want as many of the girls to be as happy I can make them.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Call it false if you want, I couldn't care less.

> The story is nothing special, the premise is "you might as well have a magic cock". It's not magic-magic, but the way everyone just wants some SUCC as soon as they meet you, it might as well be.

Counter me as much as you'd like, but that's exactly what's in the game. No real buildup. Only instant lust.

> Half of the day is you sitting in your bed, recapping what has just happened. But there's no new insight here, it's literally telling me everything I already know, again.

Objectively true.

I dind't see a way to skip the list of 10 personal questions.

Are you angry that I called the characters slutty? Sorry if instant incestuous uncontrollable lust counts as slutty, even if she shy about it.

You disagreeing doesn't make it untrue, lmao.

EDIT: I will end it here. Doesn't look like we'll be having a civil discussion, so I don't see a point in replying further.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
1st: Lemme just say, I just found MNF shortly before the 0.11 update and it has been a delight to play. It was 10 hours of fun in a time when we all could use a little fun.

2nd: I really appreciate how active you are with everyone on the boards.

3rd: Your answer makes me extremely happy. And yeah, as much as I really want to do everything I can to redeem Tanja, her presence around the house wouldn't really be fair to certain other characters. I just want as many of the girls to be as happy I can make them.
I think with Sun practically asking you to date Soo as well I have a good way of introducing her to the household harem in the end. I know that a lot of people weren't happy that it could feel like cheating on Sun, but now that she opened up a bit more and is happy if you make other women happy I might as well invite her to some fun at the house. Let her at least meet Sandra and see how they interact with each other.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Call it false if you want, I couldn't care less.

> The story is nothing special, the premise is "you might as well have a magic cock". It's not magic-magic, but the way everyone just wants some SUCC as soon as they meet you, it might as well be.

Counter me as much as you'd like, but that's exactly what's in the game. No real buildup. Only instant lust.

> Half of the day is you sitting in your bed, recapping what has just happened. But there's no new insight here, it's literally telling me everything I already know, again.

Objectively true.

I dind't see a way to skip the list of 10 personal questions.

Are you angry that I called the characters slutty? Sorry if instant incestuous uncontrollable lust counts as slutty, even if she shy about it.

You disagreeing doesn't make it untrue, lmao.

EDIT: I will end it here. Doesn't look like we'll be having a civil discussion, so I don't see a point in replying further.
I don't want to get into an argument, because of course you are welcome to your own opinions on the game, but your review, and your replies here on the board are full of hyperbole, which by its very definition cannot be objectively true. Your statements that the morning recaps take half the day is innaccurate throughout the game, taking usually 30 seconds to two minutes out of a 15-20 minute day.

Additionally, while some characters like Sandra, Fiona and Mary are sexually attracted to you right from the start, others like Lucy are not. So again you've exaggerated to make a point. Your dislike of the story, gameplay and characters is fine. People can like and dislike whatever they want. But it's not wrong to say some of the facts in your review are incorrect and certainly not objectively true.

Regardless, I hope you enjoy your next game better. We can all use some enjoyable games right now.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I think with Sun practically asking you to date Soo as well I have a good way of introducing her to the household harem in the end. I know that a lot of people weren't happy that it could feel like cheating on Sun, but now that she opened up a bit more and is happy if you make other women happy I might as well invite her to some fun at the house. Let her at least meet Sandra and see how they interact with each other.
All I can say to that is "yes please". :) Sun is too adorable to be the girl on the outside. And Sandra, well she's just always great, so any excuse for more her is alright with me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I got a funny thought. Since technically Sandra and Sun are cuck, you could add NTR tag and enjoy the screaming of the masses.

Just kidding. Don't. People are offended easily these days.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I got a funny thought. Since technically Sandra and Sun are cuck, you could add NTR tag and enjoy the screaming of the masses.

Oh god please no. While I agree that Sandra is more or less a sharing queen, I don't want people to think that there is...Well, NTR. It's more of a wholesome "Everyone loves everyone but you have the only penis" thing. Oh, and I personally hate NTR^^.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017

Well its could be NTR if they feeling jealousy at the process but that not the case. And all girls is mc's girlfriends. So how its could be cuck.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Oh god please no. While I agree that Sandra is more or less a sharing queen, I don't want people to think that there is...Well, NTR. It's more of a wholesome "Everyone loves everyone but you have the only penis" thing. Oh, and I personally hate NTR^^.
I hate NTR too but some people only see the NTR tag then scream and run :KEK:. At least check that is it main NTR game or not. And maybe ask the obvious question "Is NTR avoidable" to offend some NTR fan in process.
Well its could be NTR if they feeling jealousy at the process but that not the case. And all girls is mc's girlfriends. So how its could be cuck.
They like it so it's cuck. Cuck is subgenre of NTR. It is you got NTRed but you like it.

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci and Killer7

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
before adding this, forum administration MUST fix tags, split netory and netorare, futa and trans, etc. add avoidable \ unavoidable to each tag, remove false tags from games - there dozens games with false tags
Netori is cheating tag while netorare is NTR tag. But yeah they should add avoidable tag.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
They like it so it's cuck. Cuck is subgenre of NTR. It is you got NTRed but you like it.
So every game with 'Harem' tag could become NTR game cause of threesome that easily could become watching of sex by the third person.

Its too far and NTR goes along with show of cheating but how its could be cheating if they all in relationships. Its simply not NTR.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hello to all of you wonderful, cute and wholesome people out there! Another week, another month, another progress update! As you all know 0.11 released last week and to say that you guys liked it would probably be be an understatement! It really looks like it was the best update for you people out there, probably because of a neko finally getting what a lot of you have been waiting for! The work on 0.12 is going pretty good as well. I expect a first beta early tuesday morning(tomorrow), depending on how much I can get done. The overall theme of the update will be similar to 0.11, but with a twist. The girls will share more things of their past but there will also be other things that finally can be shared. And you probably remember the little feud between two very strong women that started in 0.11? 0.12 is going to expand on that! Overall I have to admit that I feel way better now than I did last week. I was on the verge of burning out and wasn't able to write anything down at all. But then I found my passion again and made a few renders for My New Memories as well. And I think that's all for this week. 0.12 is on a good way and I don't see a delay coming yet. Sandra patrons will get their first beta very soon and I'm pacing myself to work even harder without the risk of burning out. Oh, and thank you guys so much for the overwhelming support. I mean, over 700 Patrons? You guys are crazy. With this tempo we might reach the 1000 this year!

outsidechill.png oliviapool.png sophiepool.png elliotpool.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 250 Votes