Mooboy2000

Oct 18, 2017
Very wholesome but still has the right amount of lewdness
I have to agree. I do enjoy the lewdness that is there, but somehow Killer7 has managed to put so much life and soul into each character that it's amazing. Killer7, I just want you to know that you have ruined me for about 90% of the VN's out there lol. Depth of story wise you blow them all out of the water. Yes, there are many out there with great storylines and I still love playing them, but I'm sorry...I am gonna be biased when I say that MNF is the best so far.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I have to agree. The storyline is written very empathic and sensitive and every character is unique in its own way. The most other VNs don't have this kind of depth.
The animations themselves are done quite well - I really like how they are rendered - although sometimes the start and the ending of the animations don't seem to match that well which then leads to some glitches.
I'm using a quite hew hardware there (AMD Ryzen 7 3800X, MB with X570 chipset, NVidia RTX 2060, 32 GB RAM), so it shouldn't be an issue of the hardware.

How does the usual update cycle look like?

Last edited:

AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
How does the usual update cycle look like?
if you mean how frequently updates come then i will say K7 is one of the best in terms his update releasing cycle(not that he is bad at anything instead he is best at eveything he does with this VN). until now he has maintained 6 days of ingame content monthly and if every thing goes right the update cycle will remain as it is.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Hey Killer7 at the end of the update you say 'I really hope you guys liked the twist with Fiona and Elaine.' I feel like a dimbulb for asking but what are you referring to here? It's like I missed something even though I just finished playing the update.

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
Hey Killer7 at the end of the update you say 'I really hope you guys liked the twist with Fiona and Elaine.' I feel like a dimbulb for asking but what are you referring to here? It's like I missed something even though I just finished playing the update.
Which route did you take with Fiona at the beginning?

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think on the second day of 0.11 you are invited to Fiona's "Gentleman lounge", there she has a talk with you about how she did things behind the households back - without trying to force Becca to do something. She kind off showed you a different way of doing things, how she does things in the end. This will be a bit more present in 0.12 because of certain things some household members are still doing.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I think on the second day of 0.11 you are invited to Fiona's "Gentleman lounge", there she has a talk with you about how she did things behind the households back - without trying to force Becca to do something. She kind off showed you a different way of doing things, how she does things in the end. This will be a bit more present in 0.12 because of certain things some household members are still doing.
Ah okay, I get what you're saying. I think calling it a twist is what was throwing me off.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
on my second full play through and im truly getting the vibe maybe just maybe fiona is crushing or in love with Becca. Or maybe I'm just imagining what I would like... lol

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Didn't the MC ask Fiona if she was in love with Becca and Fiona said she wasn't? Or am I misremembering that?
Hmmm... I'm only at the point of seeing Lucy's secret hideaway so ill be sure to keep my eye out for it this play through:)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
A twist in the sense of that Fiona is doing more than the player might think in a way that that maybe no one expected. But maybe twist was a bit strong there ^^.
Makes me really wish to also go for a more romantic route with Fiona. Don't get me wrong. I like the games the MC and she are playing and this kind of playfulness and kinkyness should continue. But maybe she has some reasons why she is afraid of going the romantic route with the MC and I think that the MC should explore those reasons a bit over time. She really deserves to be a part of the family and she deserves to feel loved and to love herself.
I'm asking myself if Becca knows why Fiona cares so much about her... Maybe if Becca gets to know it she will try even more to help Fiona to really join the family.
And if Elaine still continues to play her games this might become more difficult with her...
Hmm, interesting...
I assume you have still plenty of ideas on how to continue the story, correct?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Makes me really wish to also go for a more romantic route with Fiona. Don't get me wrong. I like the games the MC and she are playing and this kind of playfulness and kinkyness should continue. But maybe she has some reasons why she is afraid of going the romantic route with the MC and I think that the MC should explore those reasons a bit over time. She really deserves to be a part of the family and she deserves to feel loved and to love herself.
I'm asking myself if Becca knows why Fiona cares so much about her... Maybe if Becca gets to know it she will try even more to help Fiona to really join the family.
And if Elaine still continues to play her games this might become more difficult with her...
Hmm, interesting...
I assume you have still plenty of ideas on how to continue the story, correct?
I too am into exploring everything about fiona and I do mean everything! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
on my second full play through and im truly getting the vibe maybe just maybe fiona is crushing or in love with Becca. Or maybe I'm just imagining what I would like... lol
She loves her... like her big sister she lost which also had the name Rebecca...
And Becca and Fiona's sister seem to have a quite similar personality. That's why Fiona cares so much about her and her family.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I do plan on giving Fiona a more centered role that makes her somewhat like a household member. I'm not sure if we will ever go full romantic with her, it's not that she doesn't like to be hugged/kissed, but the whole aspect of "love" is not for her. She likes it when you care for her and she likes it when you are nice to her, but she is probably not the type to say "I love you" and hold hands with you. She will probably call you a dumbass and sip her glass of whiskey :).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I do plan on giving Fiona a more centered role that makes her somewhat like a household member. I'm not sure if we will ever go full romantic with her, it's not that she doesn't like to be hugged/kissed, but the whole aspect of "love" is not for her. She likes it when you care for her and she likes it when you are nice to her, but she is probably not the type to say "I love you" and hold hands with you. She will probably call you a dumbass and sip her glass of whiskey :).
honestly thats the exact type of woman i thought she would be :love:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes